Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador (14672 Views)

Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) / Christian Obiozor Unveiled As Enyimba Player / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Erukuomoibadan: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2013
National Telecommunications operator and Africa’s biggest supporter of football, Globacom Tuesday in Lagos announced the appointment of Nigerian International and Liverpool Football Club player, Victor Moses, as its newest brand ambassador.

Moses was unveiled to the public at a press conference held at the Mike Adenuga Towers headquarters of the company in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Speaking at the occasion, the Group Chief Operating Officer of Globacom Mohammed Jameel stated that the 22- year-old footballer had within his short playing career distinguished himself at both club and national team levels.

He added that the highly talented winger has also been a good inspiration not only to up and coming footballers and the younger generation of Nigerians.

Jameel said that one of the ways in which the company has been promoting indigenous sports as well as arts and culture was through the appointment of enterprising Nigerians in various sectors as brand ambassadors.

According to him, “This is not only meant to promote the growth of the various industries but also to encourage our teeming youth population to aspire to realise their dreams by looking up to these crops of ambassadors as mentors.”

“It is in line with our commitment to delivering value and rewarding excellence that we have signed up one of our own, a Nigerian International, a dynamic winger and outstanding member of our victorious National Team, the Super Eagles, Mr. Victor Moses to project the Globacom brand across the continent,” Jameel stated further.

He described the unveiling ceremony of the footballer as a further demonstration of Globacom’s commitment to the development of Nigerian Football in Nigeria.
Responding, Moses thanked Globacom for considering him worthy of being the company’s ambassador, promising to make Globacom a bigger brand and “score more goals for the company”.

Moses stated that the Globacom ambassadorship is his first endorsement contract in Africa, adding that he will make everybody proud by working very hard to ensure that the Super Eagles qualifies for the next World Cup.

He also advised young footballers to work extra hard on their talent to become outstanding.

Source :http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/moses-unveiled-as-glo-ambassador/161085/

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Burger01(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2013
Thumbs up.

cool
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Tolexander: 6:17am On Oct 09, 2013
Cool!
The guy is loyal not minding what fate befell his parents in the same country some years back.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Danhumprey: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2013
Moses is one of the players in Liverpool FC that have endeared Liverpool FC to my heart. The guy is really talented. And whenever I remember the circumstance surrounding his past,and how he has dodgedly grown and tower high today,I can't but respect him more. He really deserve it and more.

9 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2013
That's nice
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Nomski0(f): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2013
I love love love Victor Moses......good heart, pure talent and sure as hell patriotic.cheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by AbuMikey(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2013

I so much like this Nigga cheesy

Favorite super eagles player.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by homesteady(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2013
Good for him! smiley
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by DrKlever(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2013
Good for him. He really deserves it.
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by adegwurulez(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2013
congrats, namesake.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by extremelygolden: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats, bros!
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by IdiAmin2(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2013
Money tinz
grin
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by babarazy: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2013
Hallelujah! grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by lilslick(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2013
Confirm You!!!
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Tukor32: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2013
wow when Gods favor is on someone he becomes a celeb and beauties wli embarassing from all direction.daddy i pray for ur favor

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by bhimbor1994: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2013
So therefore,the price of garri changed grin
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Ibitade1993(f): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Ok.
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by aboto49(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2013
I really lik dis guy, Most especially wen I saw him playing, keep it up my guy,

But I will say END TYM THINGS noni
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Ibitade1993(f): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2013
cheesy how are you o?
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Abbey2sam(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2013
Good one, happy for you
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by kennyonthrone(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2013
Congratz 2 Victor nwa Moses.....datz gud no b everytym na musicianz wey d sing trash una go d recognise
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by nerodenero: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Well deserved!

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats bro...This is as a result of jobs well done since you have been discovered as a Nigerian player. More consistencies, zeal and commitment from you. May you last for us and injury will never cut yr career short.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Yay, my boyfriend of life. So happy for him.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by LesbianBoy(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2013
adegwurulez: congrats, namesake.
Your Name is adegwurulez his Name is victor. How are you guys 'namesakes' bikonuuuuu Nigerians and always wanting to associate with success angry

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by 1shortblackboy: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2013
Can somebody say chiching !
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Bilany(f): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2013
How many ambassadors will Glo have before they think it's enough?
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by sauceEEP(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2013
say hello to the man of the year...... wink
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by Xb4Real: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2013
Eiyaa, fine one bro. That's y is good it's to make sane/wise decision in everything one does. You chose #CFC and left Wigan Athletic which gave u de publicity to be called by ur fatherland, Naija. And u accepted to play for them regardless of ur heart-touching history with them. Now u're reaping de best of. Hey, I almost forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by druzor: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2013
that is good to know.hope this will nt in any way affect his performance negetively in our next match.some people easily get carried away
Re: Victor Moses Unveiled As Glo Ambassador by ichommy(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Congratulation Bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA To Tarnsmit All 52 AFCON Matches Live / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week / Nasarawa United Ends Kano Pillars 201 Games Unbeaten Home NPFL Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.