Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification (9878 Views)

Resumption Probe: Secondary School Principals Reject New Resumption Date / Lagos Demotes 4 Principals, 3 VPs, Others / Enugu State Government Sacks 138 School Principals Over Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by MillionDollars: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
hmm, dis one is stroNG!
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by LblaqueHaven(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Employees are forced to lie about their age due to unreasonable conditions given by employers in Nigeria, this can't stop untill labour or related laws are reviewed and amended. Without cautioning employers, we can't stop having a 40years old man claiming 24years that Access bank or other companies want at all cost.
I have a friend who is 34 years old claiming mid twenties working in one of the fast growing banks just because God bless him with a baby-face. I just pray God help us in this country.
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by snika: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
taiocol: i blame Gej cheesy
No, you should blame your father for not putting enough red pepper in your eyes when you were a child. By the way you still reason like a child so it's not too late now
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by snika: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
No, you should blame your father for not putting enough red pepper in your eyes when you were a child. By the way you still reason like a child so it's not too late now

Q.Mark:
138 principals? And you call this the first batch? How many secondary schools are there in Enugu?
Enugu is big, far bigger than your village. You need to stop decieving yourself in that overcrowded, traffic-jamed 'regos' you live.
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by donphilopus: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Their PSLC might have implicated them
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by wellmax(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nnamdi be like "This Govt hate our people"
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by nerodenero: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sack ke!!!yawa gas be that,meaning no gratuity and pension
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
I think compulsory retirement would have been more reasonable
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by E10Billions(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
plainmirror: Enough vacancy tongue
♍aKƸ̵ i go review my cv grin
Omor see job vacancies,Enugu travelling things on my mine,Principal all the way.Like my comment if u'll join me as one of Enugu new principal.Baby make we go limpopo,oyah limpopo,baby please give it to me,his going crazy,let him be ur maga.
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by E10Billions(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
plainmirror: Enough vacancy tongue
♍aKƸ̵ i go review my cv grin
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Sallywhyte(f): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
it is really a pity because i have come to understand that na the person wey dem catch be thief in nigeria,talking about football aga hmmm,i rest my case!
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by gidjah(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
corruption everywhere, individual corrupt, group corrupt, national ldrs corrupt, family corrupt, in church corruption, in mosque corruption, I dont know wen our good virtue n ideals will lead our ways up front, championinng us to live a better life full of loyalty n faithfulness to every duty assigned to us all. GOD BLESS NIGERIA .CORRUPTION DESTROYS. RATHER THAN CONSTRUCT.
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by simdam500(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
[size=15pt]all they wanna do is stay on seat forever... even after they eventually leave the seat, they will usher the post to their wards (NO VACANCY for the masses) including all the leaders... and yet you keep complaining of our graduate that are ruining for GUS(gulder ultimate search)... all is well *puttin ma self in the leaders shoe*[/size]
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Odunharry(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
professional misconduct...they deserve it though cos they know the consequence of what they did and ethics guiding the teaching profession
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Anniettieufia(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Good one,
I know in a short time some people will blame it on president Jonathan's administration.

But i wish other state and federal ministries could follow suit .

We are saying no work no work as if the govt is not trying ,
Yet those due to retired are still applying supper glue on their bom-bom to the available posts that are suppose to be recycled .

Today we don't have elder state- men and community administration is left in the hands of the youths while the elders are flooding the cities falsifying age to remain evry year young EYY.

After they will say the COUNTRY is bad , who make am BAD ?

Good work Mr or Mrs commissioner.
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by QMark: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
snika:
Enugu is big, far bigger than your village. You need to stop decieving yourself in that overcrowded, traffic-jamed 'regos' you live.

Guy, you got me wrong. And sincerely, you are right - Enugu is far bigger than my village and I would gladly accept a transfer from Lagos to Enugu if all my remunerations remain intact. [sub]I think with that, you can go get yourself a bottle of cold water.[/sub] It is not my fault that my village is smaller than Enugu, so I have no reason to start feeling sorry for myself or start trying to defend my village. No matter how hard I try, it can never be bigger than Enugu till I die. This simply says it is not a function of my hardwork.

Only a baby would assume there are less than 138 secondary schools in the entire Enugu State. My exclamation is on the number (138 + second batch + other batches) of sacked (plus to be sacked) principals as compared to the total number of schools.

I don't owe you this clarification, (so don't get too excited that your manner of approach works) but I owe millions of Nairalanders from Enugu who you might have succeeded in making them get a different meaning to my post (other than what was intended).

I don't have an atom of Igbo blood in me, but I love Enugu with all my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by EMERITUS1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
The principals were studpi and greedy. If you want to lie stick with one and dont change it. They already had an age recorded then crame it and dont change it.
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
snika: Enugu is big, far bigger than your village. You need to stop decieving yourself in that overcrowded, traffic-jamed 'regos' you live.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Ifedikaycee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
They were not "sacked" but were "FORCEFULLY-RETIRED"
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Ifedikaycee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
They were not "sacked" but were "COMPULSORILY-RETIRED"
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Ifedikaycee(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Q.Mark:

Guy, you got me wrong. And sincerely, you are right - Enugu is far bigger than my village and I would gladly accept a transfer from Lagos to Enugu if all my remunerations remain intact. [sub]I think with that, you can go get yourself a bottle of cold water.[/sub] It is not my fault that my village is smaller than Enugu, so I have no reason to start feeling sorry for myself or start trying to defend my village. No matter how hard I try, it can never be bigger than Enugu till I die. This simply says it is not a function of my hardwork.

Only a baby would assume there are less than 138 secondary schools in the entire Enugu State. My exclamation is on the number (138 + second batch + other batches) of sacked (plus to be sacked) principals as compared to the total number of schools.

I don't owe you this clarification, (so don't get too excited that your manner of approach works) but I owe millions of Nairalanders from Enugu who you might have succeeded in making them get a different meaning to my post (other than what was intended).

I don't have an atom of Igbo blood in me, but I love Enugu with all my heart.
u ar good!
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is this new ?
Na normal thing for Naija
Tinubu celebrated his 70th birthday as 60
Kini big deal
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Jman06(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
U are soft in the head...lol
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by ukajoe: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, I wish to express ma dismay over this issue. Its quite unfortunate dat some of us have bought this orange drug without having a rethink. Frankly speaking, this is political in the sense dat the Govt is afraid to pay them their retirement benefits. What a shame! These are people that have contributed towards moral and academic building of most of our leaders. My dears, is it how they shld be paid for their selfless and untiring services over years? No wonder people loot our treasury while in office knowin dat Govt is not sincere wit their retirement benefit. However if this is a move in the right direction, I categorically hereby challenge the enugu state Govt to extend his tentacles to other ministries in order to
eradicate corruption in Nigeria and usher in fresh hope for the youth. THINK ABOUT THIS!
Re: Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification by Chartey(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2013
Most of you saying they should give way to younger people don't know what you are saying. Is it this generation of graduates who don't know anything apart from Facebook and twitter? Who can't even speak good English? There's a reason "years of experience" matters in leadership positions.
Have you thought of the fates of some of them who still have children in schools and have got school fees to pay. Let it happen to your parents then you will know how it feels like.
With that being said, i state that i don't support under-declaration of any sort whether in terms of age or financial(like the politicians who sacked the principals do).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Success Tips For Flawless Performance In Examinations / Poly Ibadan Second Batch Out Atlast / Top 10 Best Nigeria Universities(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.