Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Is It Right For Someone Else Apart From The Mother To Breastfeed A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Someone Else Apart From The Mother To Breastfeed A Child? (526 Views)

Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Is It Proper To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Someone Else Apart From The Mother To Breastfeed A Child? by nosike3(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Una well done!
My cousin gave birth about a month ago..
But today she went out to make her hair...
Baby started crying and refused to be pacified..
Then my grandmom did the unthinkable..
Brought out her....... and wholla! Stick it into his mouth...
I find it very odd...
Am i overeacting or is it normal?
Re: Is It Right For Someone Else Apart From The Mother To Breastfeed A Child? by xynerise: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
nosike3: Una well done!
My cousin gave birth about a month ago..
But today she went out to make her hair...
Baby started crying and refused to be pacified..
Then my grandmom did the unthinkable..
Brought out her....... and wholla! Stick it into his mouth...
I find it very odd...
Am i overeacting or is it normal?
Your grandmum's breas't is as dry as sahara desert. She just did it to close the baby's mouth.

@topic. Another nursing mother can breastfeed the baby.
Re: Is It Right For Someone Else Apart From The Mother To Breastfeed A Child? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
So you are telling me your grandmum couldn't find anything else to give to the baby apart from her breast?. Anyways, back to the topic. There is a risk of passing disease to the baby especially HIV so it is not advisable.
Re: Is It Right For Someone Else Apart From The Mother To Breastfeed A Child? by bellong: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
The grandma should have used a synthetic rubber (pacifier) instead of sticking her natural dry rubber in the baby's mouth.... embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Laugh And The World Will Laugh With You / Man Divorces Wife For Insulting Landlord / LOVE Or CHILDREN, Which One Strenghteen The Unity Of The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.