Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Have You Ever Had Problem Wth Your Glo Recharge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Had Problem Wth Your Glo Recharge (1840 Views)

How To Get 530MB On Your Glo Sim For Just N200 (2014 Offer) / Glo Recharge 2 Stardom Promotion / Glo Recharge Cards Are Inferior And Their Customer Service Is Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Problem Wth Your Glo Recharge by Blissbrain(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
some times , its so annoying when you have an important call to make and all effort to recharge proves nothing other than bad net work, invalid code, wrong pin and all sorts of crap. the issue here is that when such occurs, some friendly customer care network takes no time to resolve such unlike GLO. Many a time i have had issues with my glo recharge and when i call customer service, they will keep saying system is down " just wondering when system will be up", This is a common problem with them, you will be asked to call back later until you are tired of calling and at the tail end, you wont be able to use the voucher. whats your view on this?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Review " All Most Definition Of A Masterpiece.'' / See The New Plan MTN Is Offering It's Customers / How To Remove An Iphone Lock Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.