Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Getting Acquainted With The Lord Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting Acquainted With The Lord Jesus (441 Views)

Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / Getting Acquainted With God's Realm / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Acquainted With The Lord Jesus by sidespin: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH THE LORD JESUS

Pray to be FILLED WITH JESUS and you will also receive the gifts of the Spirit. Pray to be more like Me. Don't beg for the gifts of the Spirit, pray to be more like Me. The gifts of the Spirit will operate in your life, if you are full of Jesus.

If you will preach the message of deliverance, I will heal the sick. I will give you the Power to cast out devils.

My angels will go with you into the world, into all portions of the world, to gather the fish ( men). I will make you a fisher of men, and angels will help you; they will protect you, and keep the evil one from you; they would help you win the souls of men for My Kingdom.

I have called you to a separated life, you must spend many hours fasting, praying, meditating, and staying before the Lord.

Fear not. I am sent from the Presence of Almighty God to tell you that …. God has sent you to take a gift of divine healing to the peoples of the world. If you will be sincere, and can get the people to believe, nothing shall stand before your prayer, not even cancer.

Son, realize this. Think this way, a twice born again man whipped Satan in his domain. A born again man defeated Satan. You are the very copy and image of that One. If you had the knowledge of the Word of God that I did, you could have done the same thing. Because you will reap on man too. The same power that the Spirit used in raising Me from the dead, I use to raise you from your death and trespasses and sin. I had to have that copy of that pattern to establish judgment on Satan so that I can recreate a child and a family and a whole new race of mankind and you are in My likeness.

I read from the book of Isaiah that the Spirit of the Lord was upon Me because He had anointed Me to do all those things among them (lk4:18-20; isa61:1-3) then when I finished reading, I closed the book and taught the people, saying, ‘’this day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears’’. I didn’t preach that just in Nazareth. Everywhere I went, that was the first sermon I preached. Wherever I went, the first thing I did was tell the people, ‘’this scripture is fulfilled in your ears. I’m anointed.’’ Those who believed what I told them would receive healing, and those who didn’t believe it didn’t receive healing.

Pray more. There are better things to be had in spiritual life, but they must be sought out with faith and prayer.

I am the same yesterday, today and forever. All the healing power that was in Me when I walked this earth is still in Me. My love for humanity is still as deep as ever. I Am as willing to save a sick body as a sick soul. I Am just as ready to heal diseases now as I was when on earth – healings of the human body is expressly promised in scripture, in answer to the prayer of faith, and nowhere was it taken back.

If it were told to some what their role is to be in this move of God (that is coming on earth), they would not be able at the moment to accept it. But this My move won’t come all at once in a way that overwhelms the people. It will come a little here and a little there and a little here and a little there. And when finally My Spirit moves with a mighty force, those who have a role in My plan will be prepared to obey what God has called them to do in the move of My Spirit.

And so, walk by faith. Walk you in the light of the word. And examine the word daily to see if these things are so. And listen to what My Spirit says to your spirit. Yea, respond & be willing to follow the Spirit that resides in your spirit.

Be willing to let the Holy Spirit move & have his way in your services & in your church. Don’t be afraid of fanaticism; don’t be afraid of excess. Familiarize yourself with the word & with the Holy Spirit. Encourage & invite the Holy Spirit to manifest himself, & he will.

My glory shall rest upon My saints. Yea, the cloud of glory shall envelop many. And the eyes of many in the congregation will be open & they will see into the realm of the spirit. Many of those in the congregation will say, ‘’I saw a cloud hanging over the minister’s head as he preached.’’ others will say, ‘’the preacher stood in that cloud as he ministered.’’ and others will say, ‘’ I saw Jesus standing beside him!’’

For this is the day of the miraculous. Man & miracles go hand in hand. Man & miracles are God’s plan. The father has made the plan & set his power in motion.

So rise up, man! Claim your miracle! Rise up, woman! Claim your miracle! Yea, receive your miracle, for the miracle-working God is at hand.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Repent Repent!!! / When You Get To Heaven, Which Type Of Body Do U Think U Will Have? / Learning From Nehemiah: Keep It Cheerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.