Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Free Shipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Shipping (541 Views)

Understanding The True Concept Of 'Free Shipping' In Importation Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Buy Cheap And Enjoy Free Shipping To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Shipping by herboshedhe(f): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders,please I need someone to please explain how to go about free shipping to me,as I want to get some goods imported!thanks for your awaited response
Re: Free Shipping by einsteino(m): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2013
To answer your question, you need to provide more details. Where do you hope to ship from? are you buying from an online store? if yes, which?

First there is no such thing as free shipping. What really exist is the seller offering the buyer free shipping i.e the seller pays for the shipping. Now the shipping options vary, he may choose to ship by DHL, FEDEX, EMS e.t.c depending on the nature of goods and the quantity. Most sellers who offer FREE shipping have accounts with courier services, therefore they ship at a far cheaper price. if a seller offers free shipping by DHL or FEDEX on a product, know the cost price of the product already covers it.

lastly i got a notification on my nairaland profile saying you sent me an email.Unfortunately i no longer have access to that email address, i have changed my email on nairaland to the one am currently using. so please re-send the email.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Pins For Business Only / Business (transportation) Investment Opportunity Urgent.. / High Quality Self Adhesive Stickers>> Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.