Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Come And Join Me To Destroy Those Soccer,football Bookmakers . - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Come And Join Me To Destroy Those Soccer,football Bookmakers . (495 Views)

My Special E Book 4 Sale On Football Betting,wreck Bookmakers / NO 1. Sports Betting Guru. Get Bookmakers Bonuses Without Betting, Free $$$$$$$ / Nigeria Soccer (football) White T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And Join Me To Destroy Those Soccer,football Bookmakers . by haare2015: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
hi guyz am here for everyone's success let me teach you my newly discovered football betting tricks . i don't sell e-book,i train one on one on by connecting me on Facebook to do the business, if interested kindly pay a sum of #3,500 into this account
ecobank plc
alao oluwafemi ayo
after this u will send the teller no,ur email address,phone no,and facebook username to haaretechnology@gmail.com or to 08143416368,08103664765

note that this training is for 4 days with you on facebook
Re: Come And Join Me To Destroy Those Soccer,football Bookmakers . by quality01(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Useless local thief, plz go to guinea and do your business.
Re: Come And Join Me To Destroy Those Soccer,football Bookmakers . by Chimoski87(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
USELESS ODE thinking that Nigerians are still fools. You are still a learner in defrauding people. You don't sell e-book but you charge money

(1) (Reply)

Quality School Identity Cards For Students & Staff / Shemens Shimmers Beautyhome / The Shift: How I Finally Lost Weight And Discovered A Happier Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.