Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Do You Need Free Investment Advice? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need Free Investment Advice? (634 Views)

Business & Investment Advice For Enterpreneurs / Get 15% Monthly Returns, Reliable And Totally Risk Free Investment / HIGH YIELD & TAX-FREE INVESTMENT/BUSINESS STRATEGIES REVEALED !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Free Investment Advice? by skiduski(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2008
I have heard people say investing is risky but is it really true that investing is risky?
The answer is, it depends.
The risk in an activity very much depends on the level of competence of the person doing that activity.
For example, is it risky to drive a car? Well, if you have never gone for any driving lessons and have no idea
how to read road signs, engage the gears or to use yourside-view mirrors, then there is a high chance that
you could getyourself badly hurt or even killed.
we are taught by finance courses, banks and financial advisors that 'High risk leads to high return'.
In order to earn high returns, you must be a risk taker.this is totally rubbish! All of us have been brainwashed by this
inaccurate generalization. In fact, the greatest investors in the world are NOT risk takers.
They are in fact, very risk averse. Warren Buffett, the world's
greatest investor, who achieved 24.7% returns per year for the last
49 years is extremely risk averse.

His fundamental principle in investing is 'capital preservation.'
He would rather not make any money if there is a chance of losing
it.

For more investment advice visit my blog,

www.dinvestorsclub..com

(1) (Reply)

Very Rear / Free Mangement Seminar / My Long Awaited Money Making Software Without Changing My Ip Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.