Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? (971 Views)

My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by quart: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
I shall be glad if someone could advise me concerning this case:

I do hear strange voices and they try to intimidate.I tried communicating back and heard responses. Lately, a neighbor (I do not speak with) placed "something" close to her window and I could hear my thought . It sounded exactly like me.

Whenever she tells the other to go keep the "thing" I tend to loose communication with them.

My people I detest alcoholic drinks and am very very sane.

At first my family thought I was going gaga but my conversations are coordinated. I communicate well in the office however, whenever I get home problems start with this evil girl.

Is this magic ? what do you think? Please I am very okay mentally.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Really strange but be prayerfull
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
I don't really get but doesnt sound like multiple personality ish?
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by quart: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
I do not think it has something to do with dissociative identity disorder (DID) as I do not have any symptoms of it. They claim to be witches . I have had very bad dream but God has delivered me. However, the problem is their access to my thoughts. Any God fearing pastors to assist me?
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
one of the symptoms schizophrenia
hear things, hallucinations etc

see a psychiatrist asap
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by PastorOluT(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2013
quart: I do not think it has something to do with dissociative identity disorder (DID) as I do not have any symptoms of it. They claim to be witches . I have had very bad dream but God has delivered me. However, the problem is their access to my thoughts. Any God fearing pastors to assist me?

Its not about reading ur thought per se, this is what happens;

There is something called familiar spirit(s) who has been in existence from the inception of man. This spirit(s) had been around u since u were born n know everything about u, ur likes/dislikes, how u reason, talk, etc. This spirit work with other spirits n possessed beings like witches etc, so they divulge every information about u. So many at times is like they know everything about n can read ur thoughts, but they are not %100 accurate,

Concerning hearing demonic voices, its true n I actually have such encounters, which is still the same workings. But the good news is u can overcome all those.

My advice is this, God want to use for something special which is the reason for all these, though u have not seen it bt the evil ones have 'cos they are many atimes more spiritually sensitive. U have to walk closer with God, spending more time daily with Him in prayer n study. U have to start renewing ur mind with the word of God often to rid all those experiences n no longer allow the devil to take advantage of u.

THE BIBLE SAYS WE ARE NOT IGNORANT OF THE SCHEMES OF THE DEVIL LEST HE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US!
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Don't be afraid. Embrace them. Listen to what they have to tell you. They bear a very important message for you and until you actually listen and communicate with them, they wont go away. They mean you no harm. They are just messengers. Your future is bright.
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by superior1: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

There is something called familiar spirit(s) who has been in existence from the inception of man. This spirit(s) had been around u since u were born n know everything about u, ur likes/dislikes, how u reason, talk, etc. This spirit work with other spirits n possessed beings like witches etc, so they divulge every information about u. So many at times is like they know everything about n can read ur thoughts, but they are not %100 accurate,

Concerning hearing demonic voices, its true n I actually have such encounters, which is still the same workings. But the good news is u can overcome all those.

My advice is this, God want to use for something special which is the reason for all these, though u have not seen it bt the evil ones have 'cos they are many atimes more spiritually sensitive. U have to walk closer with God, spending more time daily with Him in prayer n study. U have to start renewing ur mind with the word of God often to rid all those experiences n no longer allow the devil to take advantage of u.

THE BIBLE SAYS WE ARE NOT IGNORANT OF THE SCHEMES OF THE DEVIL LEST HE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US!

I concur.

They do not know what you are thinking but can place thoughts in your mind and use words like 'I', 'me' and 'mine' to make it appear like yours and when you act on these thoughts, it will appear they know your mind.

There is no shortcut, you need to go into a more closer walk with God like suggested by starting a personal revival (Fasting, Praying, Reading and Meditating on the word of God), this will help you renew your spiritual man (you sure need to get committed to Christ if you haven't), then stop giving them a free flow or processing the thoughts they throw at you, stand your ground and rebuke the demons playing the trick.
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by CrazyMan(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
9jadelta: one of the symptoms schizophrenia

see a psychiatrist asap
Seconded
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by UyiIredia(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
9jadelta: one of the symptoms schizophrenia

see a psychiatrist asap

Will make things worse. Psychiatrists are tend to assume problems like his can only be solved with drugs and admission. They hardly consider psychotherapy. I will advise the OP to Google a brilliant TED talk by Eleanor Longden on how she dealt with hearing voices and to go to the site she suggests. Will post it soon.
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Seun(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Will make things worse. Psychiatrists are tend to assume problems like his can only be solved with drugs and admission. They hardly consider psychotherapy. I will advise the OP to Google a brilliant TED talk by Eleanor Longden on how she dealt with hearing voices and to go to the site she suggests. Will post it soon.
So you think you know how to treat mental illness better than doctors who have gone through years of rigorous training? Do you also avoid going to regular doctors when you have malaria because they "assume that malaria can only be solved with medication"? Can you recommend a good Youtube video on how to treat malaria using the power of your mind?
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Yeah... and probably the said lady employs those spirits to start taunting him... BTW, if you don't understand this try watch the fight btw Kakashi and Zabuza as it explains better... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfaTanfZfTw

To me, there is a bipolar spirit always standing at the entrance of your house...
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Seun: So you think you know how to treat mental illness better than doctors who have gone through years of rigorous training? Do you also avoid going to regular doctors when you have malaria because they "assume that malaria can only be solved with medication"? Can you recommend a good Youtube video on how to treat malaria using the power of your mind?
Malaria and voices in the head are two different things.

The funny thing about Psychiatrist is they act as if they know everything, luckily for me the man who dealt with my case told me, doctors can prescribe but only God can heal. My session with him is like a bible study and has helped a lot, the op needs to have an open mind when thinking of a solution.
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Don't be afraid. Embrace them. Listen to what they have to tell you. They bear a very important message for you and until you actually listen and communicate with them, they wont go away. They mean you no harm. They are just messengers. Your future is bright.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by bufness(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dz sounds like multiple personality dis order,maybe u nid 2 a physchatric
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Malaria and voices in the head are two different things.

The funny thing about Psychiatrist is they act as if they know everything, luckily for me the man who dealt with my case told me, doctors can prescribe but only God can heal. My session with him is like a bible study and has helped a lot, the op needs to have an open mind when thinking of a solution.

So you were "a case", eh? I knew it.
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
bufness: Dz sounds like multiple personality dis order,maybe u nid 2 a physchatric

Wahali..take the OP to the nearest Cele church for proper spiritual cleansing, i can assure you after the serious rounds of flogging, all spirits talking to you go commot..(pls this is just a dry joke o)
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Acidosis(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
For you to have posted this on the "religion" section.. then I believe you already know the solution..

Move closer to God and visit a right standing man of God.

Sometimes, prayers may not be the only solution..
Maybe you need to relocate... who knows..?

you could send a pm.

1 Like

Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by bufness(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
joel lala:

Wahali..take the OP to the nearest Cele church for proper spiritual cleansing, i can assure you after the serious rounds of flogging, all spirits talking to you go commot..(pls this is just a dry joke o)
lol I doh pee 4 body o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Tytylook: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

God bless you. I totally agree with you. God bless you all. My mother saw that a suit was been sewn for me to replace the stained one I had on me. Before all of the issues started, I was cleaning my church altar . As I was close to the altar I saw a demon behind me. In the stead of binding the thing I was just looking like a ......... Now, I know. But, I have been to MFM for deliverance and I pray often against these spirits. What do you suggest.
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Tytylook: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
Acidosis: For you to have posted this on the "religion" section.. then I believe you already know the solution..

Move closer to God and visit a right standing man of God.

Sometimes, prayers may not be the only solution..
Maybe you need to relocate... who knows..?

you could send a pm.
Sir, I attend MFM. I do not play with prayers and I do fast. The same thing happened months ago, so I had to relocate to my parent's place as advised by my uncle . I thought I had gotten over the issue only to be receiving constant harassment from another girl. I go home everyday with the mind of a soldier (no rest).
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tytylook:
Sir, I attend MFM. I do not play with prayers and I do fast. The same thing happened months ago, so I had to relocate to my parent's place as advised by my uncle . I thought I had gotten over the issue only to be receiving constant harassment from another girl. I go home everyday with the mind of a soldier (no rest).

Maybe you need to further break down the history to your pastor.

I personally know men of God I could call to pray along with you..

But since you belong to the same body of christ, I'll urge you to act fast.
Familar spirits and assigned demons aren't things we should toy with..

Also watch and ask questions from your family/relatives..
Get the history
What kind of life do your grandparents lived?
Bro, act...watch and pray
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Don't be afraid. Embrace them. Listen to what they have to tell you. They bear a very important message for you and until you actually listen and communicate with them, they wont go away. They mean you no harm. They are just messengers. Your future is bright.
Haha...Alfa just gave you the best advice....On a serious note tho,go see a psychiatrist
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

So you were "a case", eh? I knew it.
Yes, every patient that goes to a hospital is 'a case.'

Stop stalking me abeg. angry
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Yes, every patient that goes to a hospital is 'a case.'

Stop stalking me abeg. angry

@HBG, Am beginning to suspect that Alfa has a secret crush on you if you know what i mean.. wink
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

@HBG, Am beginning to suspect that Alfa has a secret crush on you if you know what i mean.. wink

Ha! What has light got to do with darkness?

#PleaseDontQuoteMeO
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

Don't worry, his OATT has send him on a mission, it will not work o....
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Don't worry, his OATT has send him on a mission, it will not work o....

smiley cheesy grin smiley cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

smiley cheesy grin smiley cheesy grin
wink
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2013
quart: I shall be glad if someone could advise me concerning this case:

I do hear strange voices and they try to intimidate.I tried communicating back and heard responses. Lately, a neighbor (I do not speak with) placed "something" close to her window and I could hear my thought . It sounded exactly like me.

Whenever she tells the other to go keep the "thing" I tend to loose communication with them.

My people I detest alcoholic drinks and am very very sane.

At first my family thought I was going gaga but my conversations are coordinated. I communicate well in the office however, whenever I get home problems start with this evil girl.

Is this magic ? what do you think? Please I am very okay mentally.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
helll sir,
I really had a similar problem when I was growing up and mine was something else.
mostly when I wanted to pray, I kept seeing myself in my former compound and when I try to leave, something keeps pulling me back. I will struggle and struggle until it takes a great effort to divert my thinking to something else before I can be well. Then almoat everyday, I will then have a terrible dream. Very scary indeed where witches or people are chasing me. I told my parents and did go to churches for deliverance. This thing kept on happening in my quiet time. i used to be scared before i go to bed sometimes, depending on what happened in the previous dream. I had to lie that it has stopped so as to not bother them. After a period of time, I learnt how to take full control of my thoughts. tho its not completely gone, but whenever it tried happening, I knew how to control it not to bother me.
Right now, I am an atheist, and I feel that all those thoughts were due to a mental problem conjured with the religious andd sometimes scary background I came from.
Before I left xtianity, I learnt how to control my thoughts and up till now and whenever something like that tries happening, I just see it as a joke and move on. The dreams have also stopped long ago
This is my personal experience I am sharing
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Acidosis(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
^ ^ wow atlast, the demons have finally captured you... take charge over you and pulled you out of the church..

Lol, there is no reason why they have to keep tormenting you cos you now belong to them...
smiley
Re: Can My Thoughts Be Aired ? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Acidosis: ^ ^ wow atlast, the demons have finally captured you... take charge over you and pulled you out of the church..

Lol, there is no reason why they have to keep tormenting you cos you now belong to them...
smiley
I actually expected this sort of reply.
You don't know me, so don't judge anything. I had full control of it all even while I was still xtian. I ve heard stories of a lot of people(xtian/moslem/nonbelievers) that had this problem. And my life is going as fine as I planned most especially when I decided to drop religion and free myself of doubts.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Those Who Fall Under Deliverance Service Are Mostly Girls ? / The Experience Lagos 2013 [in Pictures] / Deliverance-pastor Of White Garment Church-beats-accused-witch-to death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.