Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

"you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! (918 Views)

Oscar Pristorius Murder Scene Bloody Photos Surface (graphic) / Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image / It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mugabe spoils for a fight.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7MljJu-Vk4&hl=en[/flash]
Re: "you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! by proo212(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2008
Don't mind him. Baba Agbaya. I don't know what else he wants to achieve for Zimbabwe in the next 6 years that he hasn't done in the last 28 years!
Re: "you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! by noetic(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
He is only afraid of his shadows
Re: "you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! by Mamajama(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
That was too funny. its funny how defiant he is and he will be flushed out in one night if the west really want him out. we all saw what happen to SLOBADAN., Saddam and others
Re: "you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 02, 2008
In all honesty, i think this dude just hates british people and western influence/ agents thats why he is not giving up power to that tsvangari guy. He thinks the tvsangari guy is like a dummy for the west. I can just see the hatred for the brits in his eyes!
Re: "you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! by Blatant: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2008
He just allowed his hatred of the British Govt to cloud his judgement
Re: "you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On Jul 03, 2008
engineerd:

In all honesty, i think this dude just hates british people and western influence/ agents thats why he is not giving up power to that tsvangari guy. He thinks the tvsangari guy is like a dummy for the west. I can just see the hatred for the brits in his eyes!

Well, hating the British, that is one thing but, does he hate his own people as well?? We have to bear in mind that this same man has yet to work vigorously on elevating the suffering his people have been in for many years now but he has spent more time accruing more power for self. He has taken over food distribution to serve his political purposes (food donated by international sources); he has also resorted to intimidating his own people. No matter how much hate the man chooses to harbor against the British, it is no reason why he should deny his people their demand. For one man to decide he and he alone should speak for the millions, even when they voted to have him no longer represent them, is sheer arrogance and nothing more.
Re: "you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 03, 2008
Ugly man.

(1) (Reply)

Updates: Milk And Spinach Contaminated(japan) / Astonishing! China's Fake Brands / Russia Warns On Missile Defence With US And NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.