Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? (1373 Views)

Serena Williams and Her Boyfriend - a Rare Red Carpet Appearance Together / Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach / Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? by Hero(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2008

Re: Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? by naijadiva2(f): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2008
i'm sorry but they don't look like a good couple.
Re: Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? by iice(f): 4:48am On Jul 02, 2008
what happened to ma girl Erykah?
Re: Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? by trhymes(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2008
umm cool
Re: Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? by tope2000(f): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
yes they are, 4 like abt 3-4 months now
Re: Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? by ikamefa(f): 1:37am On Jul 06, 2008
awwwwwwwww how nice!

iice:

what happened to ma girl Erykah?

i guess all her weird ways, was to much for him grin
after all the guy is a simple rapper!
Re: Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? by iice(f): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2008
Awww twinny i loff coz of her weird ways grin
I thought she made a great couple with Andre (both really artistic and weird)

Anyhoooo i don't like this combination any better than Kimora and Djimon ( )
Re: Serena Williams And Common Are Dating? by ikamefa(f): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2008
iice:

Anyhoooo i don't like this combination any better than Kimora and Djimon ( )

twinny double gbam jare! "  grin "

i nor know wetin that sexy bros dey fine with that chinco woman  tongue

very weird combination i tell you  grin

but erhmmmmm if they have kids together ! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ikechukwu's New Look / Who Is The Best Dancer In The World / 2face Idibia Welcomes Baby No.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.