Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. (995 Views)

My Final Official Goodbyes / In Naija We Say Things Twice / Why Do We Say "you Made It To The New Year"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
I don't know what prompted me to go to one of my previous threads,all for me to find that Hettymoore had de-activated her account.

For once on Nairaland,I shed tears slightly,you don't know how much have come to love you on this forum.We've been like brothers and sisters from another family.we've connected with each on this forum as if we've always known.you're someone who sees things as I see them.

I remember the day you started following me and I started following back.I saw a great girl who was trying to get on feets,balance herself in a world like ours.You're the first nairalander I ever had in my prayers.You have always been unique Hettymoore.You've impacted the lives of many on this forum.Together we've helped bring down walls of ignorance on the forum.I assumed previously you only wanted to be off the forum for a while,I never knew whatever it was was serious enough for you to de-activate your account.

I'm still in a bit of shock and hoping whatever it is doesn't consume you.I know there are prowling lions on the forum who live daily to target others for evil.I only wish you didn't fall prey to any of them.I'll have you in my prayers.

This is from the bottom of my heart.I love you Hettymoore.You meant a lot to me and many of us on the forum.

You're a rare gem,you'll be missed greatly.Till we cross paths again as destiny shall have its way.
Goodbye.

Yours Forever,
Hezron Lorraine.

7 Likes

Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hezron bro, she hasn't gone. She'll be back. Somethings just went wrong that I can't say here, and she had to deactivate her account.

She's very much happy, and I'm sure she's much better now than when she started using NL. I love her much too.
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by HezronLorraine(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2013
^^
From our last conversation I thought she was just taking a slight break,never knew her account was going down.I hope she comes back and recast herself much better.I wish her the best and pray she enjoys a happy and fulfilled life.

This de-activation thing is not funny.it's better for me to still see the moniker than knowing its no longer there.don't know why Seun implemented it.probably listening to general demand.
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 10, 2013
Yea, obviously he had to bend to public demands, but I'm very sure Hetty is fine.
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Sorry, who's Hettymoore?

2 Likes

Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Uhm, dude? It's not like she's dead or something. She may come back.
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by HezronLorraine(m): 1:58am On Oct 10, 2013
Austeenx: Uhm, dude? It's not like she's dead or something. She may come back.
You can't understand how much hetty means to some of us.The period she's gone,we can only try to adjust till she returns.
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by SorayaCarvalho(f): 3:42am On Oct 10, 2013
cry this is sad
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Hez, I almost cried while reading this. I miss her so so much.
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by lacreame: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
too bad I never met her sounds like a nice girl
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
zandie: Hez, I almost cried while reading this. I miss her so so much.
U didn't cry for those that died at the Dana plane crash! And the innocent victims killed by bokoharam now cox a gurl left a public forum u are Crying.. What a .... Plz upload a picture of U crying i really wanna catch my amusement 4rm there;-(

4 Likes

Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by lacreame: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bossforeva: U didn't cry for those that died at the Dana plane crash! And the innocent victims killed by bokoharam now cox a gurl left a public forum u are Crying.. What a .... Plz upload a picture of U crying i really wanna catch my amusement 4rm there;-(

is it supposed to be your business who she decides to shed a tear for?
her eyes, her tears and her decision.
you have eyes too right? cry for whoever u want but learn to mind your business.
nonsense she she upload her pix so u can self-service with it ryt

3 Likes

Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by GSKing: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hmmm Hezron, sometimes u are very strong, other times, u're too fragile and just need to be cuddled. She sent me a mail on 30th sept saying she'll head back to NL as soon as she can, thought it was just to stay away for a while, but i didnt see the deactivation thing coming. I miss her too Hezron. We all do.
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by HezronLorraine(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
GSKing: Hmmm Hezron, sometimes u are very strong, other times, u're too fragile and just need to be cuddled. She sent me a mail on 30th sept saying she'll head back to NL as soon as she can, thought it was just to stay away for a while, but i didnt see the deactivation thing coming. I miss her too Hezron. We all do.
You just said the truth about me,"Strong but fragile".I do really miss her.
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
It seems y'all have chosen to ignore me .... Who tha hell is HettyMoore!

1 Like

Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by GSKing: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kuzaku: It seems y'all have chosen to ignore me .... Who tha hell is HettyMoore!
she's our friend, e-friends, a nairalander she was, a good one, she gave me strength and was hope for me where there was none. She is also homosexual and a motivational one at that.

3 Likes

Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
GSKing:
she's our friend, e-friends, a nairalander she was, a good one, she gave me strength and was hope for me where there was none. She is also homosexual and a motivational one at that.

Shoo na wa o
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Awwwwww. Such a pity I never met her sad
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
la_creame:

is it supposed to be your business who she decides to shed a tear for?
her eyes, her tears and her decision.

you have eyes too right? cry for whoever u want but learn to mind your business.
nonsense she she upload her pix so u can self-service with it ryt
it's my concern cox i dn't like hearing of a feminine shedding tears for irrelevant issues. Issues like this situation of a fellow deactivating her account so that people will feel her absence.
masonkz:

Words of a frustrated being. It's ok, we understand. smiley
hmmm Man! Wonders on ur Text. anyway guys! Vote on my signature. One Hope!
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by AbuMikey(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2013

Chai!!! sad

See as Hezron write note like say na tribute to person when done kpafuka undecided

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
^^

And what's this one doing here?

2 Likes

Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Return If Possible. I dont really know here sha but I do a little. Be gud girl
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hezron

Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bossforeva: Hezron
hello,is there anything?
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: hello,is there anything?
d man is advertising his signature, he wants vote
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Paschal007: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Scun: Why don't you just make her your girl friend instead of being a bloody faggöt?

Common, that was harsh.
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by GSKing: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Paschal007:

Common, that was harsh.
His post has been taken down forever!
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hez, I almost cried while reading this. I miss her so so much.
NOBODY
Who the hell is Nobody
You can't follow him,you can't check his profile.
Who is this nobody,a bot?
Somebody should help
Re: Is This How We Say Our Goodbyes?-hettymoore. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
NOBODY
Who the hell is Nobody
You can't follow him,you can't check his profile.
Who is this nobody,a bot?
Somebody should help

She deactivated her account. Therefore you only get to see "nobody" in place of the name.

(1) (Reply)

"He Is No Terrorist And His Acts Were Not Malicious"- Patrick Sawyer's Wife / Clue To Reasons Why People Go Insane / Today Is Pst Chris Oyakhilome 51st Birthday Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.