Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Need A Movie Script. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Movie Script. (612 Views)

Movie Script Writers, Let's Meet Here. / Publisher Wanted And Movie Script Buyer Needed / Do You Want To Earn Btw N80-N130k Per Movie Script Here In 9ja? Then Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Movie Script. by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2013
Please,I want to buy a movie script,anyone interested should PM me.
THANKS.
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by HezronLorraine(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2013
I can write you one free of charge,believe me it's gonna be a major blockbuster.Top of the Charts in Hollywood,Nollywood.it's called Part of me.About me.you wanna give it a try.
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I can write you one free of charge,believe me it's gonna be a major blockbuster.Top of the Charts in Hollywood,Nollywood.it's called Part of me.About me.you wanna give it a try.

All I want is a role in the movie smiley
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by HezronLorraine(m): 12:37am On Oct 10, 2013
What role would that be?are u a potential actor.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Movie Script. by HezronLorraine(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Abeg shift.Thank you.

i would rather have it in a continued series than single release!I guess I'll pass,working to produce it in 6years time.HBGhaddafi,remind me when you go to the cinemas to catch a Part of me.grin grin grin
I'll pay for your free tickets tongue
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Abeg shift.Thank you.

i would rather have it in a continued series than single release!I guess I'll pass,working to produce it in 6years time.HBGhaddafi,remind me when you go to the cinemas to catch a Part of me.grin grin grin
I'll pay for your free tickets tongue
Mr HezronMiss lorraine, thanks but I will pass. tongue
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by HezronLorraine(m): 3:16am On Oct 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Mr HezronMiss lorraine, thanks but I will pass. tongue
don't worry someone will buy you the DVD then.It would be talk about,you'll surely want a peek tongue
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: What role would that be?are u a potential actor.

Yeah. I've handled professional acting. I'm serious.
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2013
@OP. What kind of a movie script do you need? Like genre etc. Are you in need of an already written script?
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by HezronLorraine(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2013
Kuzaku:

Yeah. I've handled professional acting. I'm serious.
interesting.
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I can write you one free of charge,believe me it's gonna be a major blockbuster.Top of the Charts in Hollywood,Nollywood.it's called Part of me.About me.you wanna give it a try.
I will send you a pm
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2013
tony ayo: @OP. What kind of a movie script do you need? Like genre etc. Are you in need of an already written script?
Love story.
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Love story.
mmmmh.
A feature or short film script? I have one feature that is undergoing proof reading right now, but for a short, i can come up with that in three weeks max. U can contact me via okerekenkem@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by chistar01(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hmmmm... smiley undecided
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
tony ayo:
mmmmh.
A feature or short film script? I have one feature that is undergoing proof reading right now, but for a short, i can come up with that in three weeks max. U can contact me via okerekenkem@yahoo.com
I'm gonna contact you b4 midnight through your email.
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
chistar01: Hmmmm... smiley undecided
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: interesting.

Are you doubting me?
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by HezronLorraine(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kuzaku:

Are you doubting me?
Not at all.I don't.I believe you should pursue your dreams and expand your horizons by exploring every great potentials you got in you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Movie Script. by ekaromail: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
I have a story in series that I want to sell. It isn't in script format but if you are interested, I can re-write it in script format. I can send you part of d story. Contact me via my email jadejay090@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by megajay1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
I write action, and war based scripts. Both written and unwritten. If you need anyone that has some atoms of loved inside still pm me: jayclinics@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Not at all.I don't.I believe you should pursue your dreams and expand your horizons by exploring every great potentials you got in you.

Yeah. That's why I'm trying to combine acting, blogging, writing, mirror-modeling, bead making, designing, organising & a whole lot of things in my lil head. smiley
Re: I Need A Movie Script. by HezronLorraine(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kuzaku:

Yeah. That's why I'm trying to combine acting, blogging, writing, mirror-modeling, bead making, designing, organising & a whole lot of things in my lil head. smiley
My gawd,u're pretty occupied with a wide range of potentials.I'm impressed.

(1) (Reply)

A Substitute For Abstinence / 8 Writing Tips To Remember From Charles Dickens / Butterfly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.