Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

null - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / null (3224 Views)

I9500/null Imei Help!!!(samsung S4) / How To Fix Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband On A Spreadtrum Android Phone / Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

null by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 10, 2013
null
Re: null by ajasa4link: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Mods Oya lock this thread and throw d key inside river niger
Re: null by classic44sur: 6:43pm On May 21, 2015
yahoo boy, why u no tell us sey u need money. ode
Re: null by gianttravels: 7:12pm On May 21, 2015
techlordd:
Finally it is here! How to track your
Blackberry when stolen or lost. My
dear friend, you don’t need to panic
anymore, you can easily track your
phone without any technological
experience or much stress. All you
need is your eye to locate the
indicator on the map.

It has been a while since the release
of Blackberry and the company has
been upgrading its devices since the
existence of Bold 1, Storm 1 and
others.

Most Mobile Phones of this century
now have a tracking input device in
them such as iPhone, iPad, Android
and this doesn’t exclude Blackberry
phones.

Recent years, there have been increase in related issues about stolen Blackberry phones and Lost
Blackberry phones, but the problem is that most people give up easily on their phone because they never thought they could recover it.

Now, I bring to you GOOD NEWS!

You can easily recover your stolen and lost phones with this simple STEP BY STEP GUIDE.

All you watch in movies about GPS tracking is REAL! You can do it yourself in your home while you sit and relax watching someone run away with your Blackberry Phone without panic. *Smiles*

Also, you can make money helping people to track their Blackberry Phones. The step by step guide is
very easy to use.

HOW TO GET THE STEP-BY-STEP
GUIDE:-

The guide is in the form of an electronic ebook. It is not a physical book. When you pay for it, it will be
sent to you within 48 hours via email for you to download. You can read it on a computer or print it out.

STEP 1: To buy, pay the sum of N500 into the account below:

Bank: GTBank
Acc. Name: Oladimeji Bolaji I.
Acc. Number: 0130601275

STEP 2: Text the word GPS together with your • Email address • Depositor name • Phone number • Amount paid • Branch paid • Date paid • Deposit
slip number to 08067101692

For example, text: GPS / techlordd@gmail.com/Oladimeji Bolaji /08067101692/N500/Ikeja Branch/October 8, 2013/762354

Your e-book will be sent to your email not more than 48 hours after your payment is confirmed.

Got Questions?
For questions or comments, please call +2348067101692

Huuuun BIG Man just #500 u try.....look for other alternative okay.

(1) (Reply)

Help Oh...mtn Is ROBBING ME OOOOO / Any Voice Changer Phone? Or Voice Changer Application? / Brand New Redmi Note 8 Series For Sale **NEW STOCK ALERT**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.