Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally (2934 Views)

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement / If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers / Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By 12 Midnight Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omen100:

I will do nothing Definitely but then, that map of yours must exclude Delta state & Rivers State because the Asabas & Ikwerres are not Igbo and they shouldn't be part of that Igbo map of yours,

thank you.

The leader of the 1966 "Igbo" coup was Deltan!
The present secretary general of the Council of Elders of the Indigenous People of Biafra is Deltan!
I have a friend from somewhere near Asaba whose language is Igbo!

We cant ask Delta State to join us, but if our brothers from Anioma decides to follow us, will you stop them?
I have no word to the Ikwerres, but there are Igbos in Rivers State and if they care to follow us, will you stop them?
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by stevnwigw1: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omen100: let Me even ask the Biafrans one simple question, please Biafrans, what exact geographical map are you guys going to use in establishing that Biafran republic of yours.

I hope, its not the old biafra geographical map which encompassed the whole old Eastern & midwest region put together shall? if it is, then you guys should prepared for another war, because it won't work and again, Biafra will be defeated once again. Nobody should start crying after 30years time of mass carnage of the Biafrans, the earlier the biafrans understand that the reality of war is different because war is a business of killing of multitudes and the Nigerian civil war comes to mind.

my kobo advice is that they(Biafra) should re-mapped Biafra again and this time, they should exclude, 1, Rivers state, 2, Akwa Ibom state, 3, Cross Rivers, 5, Delta State. I don't know about Bayelsa state shall & after those exclusions then they are free to do away with their red soil landlock Biafra republic.

remember the bible says remove not the ancient landmark ,so my brother their is nothing you or anyone can do about this ,all these states and many others are in Biafra republic, thanks.
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by SWG1: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Like seriously! I dont see the reason why some igbos want to chicken out. Defeat is not the igbos portion but to conquer every challenges in this nation. Breaking up will do more harm on igbos than good. Let us all fight rather to uphold the nation than going back to the stone age.
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Chamackh(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please what do mean by stone age? Could you please explain more. Tnx
SWG 1: Like seriously! I dont see the reason why some igbos want to chicken out. Defeat is not the igbos portion but to conquer every challenges in this nation. Breaking up will do more harm on igbos than good. Let us all fight rather to uphold the nation than going back to the stone age.

1 Like

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by SWG1: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chamackh: Please what do mean by stone age? Could you please explain more. Tnx
oh! I was reacting to the deplorable state as a result of possible civil war
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by ROYALD(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omen100:

I will do nothing Definitely but then, that map of yours must exclude Delta state & Rivers State because the Asabas & Ikwerres are not Igbo and they shouldn't be part of that Igbo map of yours,

WHy did you people tagged the coup of Nze Ogwu Igbo coup AM WAITING

thank you.
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by gerald09(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
U really believe Nigeria will split haahaha funny. The question is if its really going to split why all dis foreign companies they busy sign MOUs with the Nigerian State?
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Aedesmuskeeto: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2013
benkings: all dis brohaha of naija breakinq up only exist on d internet.......u tink say na mouth dem take dey breakup ......mtcheeeeeew,abeq moh hear word jare undecided
bros tell them ooo...

I made my research and discovered this BREAKING UP B.S existed only on the internet...
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by pesty100(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: bros tell them ooo...

I made my research and discovered this BREAKING UP B.S existed only on the internet...
the bitter igbos who had no solid point to agure popularized this idea....
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Vivly(f): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
pesty100: the bitter igbos who had no solid point to agure popularized this idea....
You can keep holding on to that belief. Nigeria still exists. Leave the internet.. Haven't you noticed that those within the corridors of power have never discussed about Nigeria breaking up? The eight point programme of the north through which they would have seceded failed. Biafra failed. Nigeria still exists
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Emperor007: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Omen100:

^^^

Who are you and where are you from to decide the map of Biafra?

You should be more concerned on how your own would look like, not that of others, huh!

thank you.
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Emperor007: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Omen100:

^^^

Who are you and where are you from, to decide the map of Biafra?

You should be more concerned on how your own would look like, not that of others, huh!

thank you.
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Emperor007: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Omen100:

thank you.

^^^

Who are you and where are you from, to decide the map of Biafra?

You should be more concerned on how yours would look like, not that of others, huh!

Is Biafra you problem?

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by pesty100(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Vivly: You can keep holding on to that belief. Nigeria still exists. Leave the internet.. Haven't you noticed that those within the corridors of power have never discussed about Nigeria breaking up? The eight point programme of the north through which they would have seceded failed. Biafra failed. Nigeria still exists
thats what am trying to say..... breaking up Nigeria has only been discussed on Nairaland..... it one of Nairaland's fiction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Degema Local Government Chairman Of Rivers State Complete Sports Stadia / Nigerian Female Senator Chris Anyanwu Slapped PDP Chairman Madu During Congress / BREAKING: 12 APC Gov Endorse Buhari As Kwakwaso Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.