Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

God Help Maleek - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / God Help Maleek (519 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Help Maleek by Kruzykidt(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2013
God help maleek
Re: God Help Maleek by Obinnau(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2013
Huh?
Re: God Help Maleek by Kruzykidt(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2013
Dis is my first story so guys ur correction and encouragement is needed....thanks

Introduction
Maleek a cute nd youg guy of 16 years in his last year in secondary school is the 1st and only boy of the fashola's....his sister Victoria is just 12,in her last year in junior secondary school,a smart,intelligent nd beautiful young lady...
Mrs Bisi Fashola was the owner of Landmark college where her children attends,she is in her mid thirties but still lukin lyk a lady in her twenties,she is a caring,God faring mother....

Mr Seun Fashola,the head of the family was the Manager of United Bank of Africa(UBA) who hardly has time for himself nt even mentioning his family......though he does not have time for some things...he never miss going to church cus he is one of the workers of Foursquare Gospel church...such a workaholic or wat do u think
Re: God Help Maleek by Kruzykidt(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Chapter 1

Maleek was still deep in thought of how he was almost caught wen kissing his junior in school when his sister banged into his room without knocking."I can see u no longer knock before entering my room abi".....'whatever' was the reply his sister gave him..''see if i slap u,u ll start vomiting money".mum said u should prepare for church....nd she closed the door behind her.
At the mention of church,that was when he remembered he was given a whole chapter of psalm to learn cus he would be reciting it in front of the congregation...he went through the bible for some minutes before getting ready for church....

"We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the lord...." was the echo of the choir through the loudspeaker at the entrance of the church....the fashola's were already in church....
After some preachings and other things,it was time for bible recitation,maleek felt like entering the ground...After giving victoria a round of applause for reciting the verse wit much bouyancy,it was maleek's turn..he knew he had nothing to offer..

"The next to recite psalm 56 is maleek fashola"...was the voice of the co-ordinator of the recita tion...maleek felt like pooing...he stood up and walked straight to the altar...my name is maleek fashola and am reciting psalm 56...next silence....lobatan
TO BE CONTINUED

(1) (Reply)

Justwords / ORPHAN OF A MILLION FATHERS - By Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Shakespen Website Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.