Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Fraudulent Hosting Firms & Individuals Exposed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fraudulent Hosting Firms & Individuals Exposed! (699 Views)

Steps To Avoid Fraudulent Web Designers. / 10 Powerful Secrets Of Successful Bloggers Exposed! / The Fraudulent Nigerian Immigration Website???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Hosting Firms & Individuals Exposed! by SpringWebHost: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Hi NLs,

The intent of this thread is not to ridicle any individual or firms but to expose the sharp practices of some fraudulent individuals with the view to sanitizing our Website Hosting industry.

Every now and then I read of persons who are genuinely seeking a Nigerian hosting firm but because of the activities of some dubious persons, those wanting to do hosting with Nigerian firms are referred abroad. We can't grow like this in the area of website hosting and development. It's a multi billion naira industry!

I feel quite inadequate even though I know I've paid my dues in learning how to host a website effectively and also provide support, hence we established http://SpringWebHost.com. I also know quite a number of other individuals who have done so as well to start world class hosting services here in Nigeria. But our efforts are being truncated by a few individuals whom I know will soon fizzle out of the system.

I know you've had your fair share of an unwholesome Nigerian host, please do share your experience with us.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Wordpress Designer Or Programmer!!! / Yahoo Mail Is Down / Please Help Fix This Wordpres Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.