Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji (3741 Views)

14 Advice For Linda Ikeji Before She Hit The Age Of Menopause / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Wale112(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Yesterday the social network went wild on Genevieve revelation that she doesn’t give a damn that she is single infact she is cool with it. Dang!!! unfortunately for her FNN was able to detect that she has not only been lying to her fans but to herself. Pathetic right?

FNN was able to find the truth from a snitch of a friend to whom she confessed her fears to. “Too bad never trust a friend” she didn’t only tell the snitch that she is scared of Menopause but that she has been secretly visiting some dating sites “Na wa o Aunty Genny baby” the snitch also said she cries herself to bed every night fast and prays begging for a man to come and marry her.

She further stated that she regreted ever breaking up with Dbanj that if she had known she would have managed the 250,000.00 Engaged ring he proposed with. But her greed and long throat for a 400,000 pounds ring did not allow her to get married
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Qsscruz(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2013
Source plz..
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Lieeeeeeeeeeees!
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by homesteady(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2013
#Yawns! Obanje blogging angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Tuntheycr7: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Igba yen nko?
How doest dt stop Dbanj frm participatin in d forthcommin.......
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by critique101(f): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2013
i am a female so it annoys me when i see people writing this type of trash about celebrities. It is not everything people tell you that you should believe or publicize. Imagine, Genny cries in her sleep. Was the friend there? Maybe the friend is beefing her for a reason and decided to spoil her reputation. Before you know it, Linda Ikeji will see this kind of thing and post it on her blog. Genevieve is a human being. Stop ruining her reputation. When people are in the limelight, they are under a lot of attack and scrutiny. Be considerate and stop spreading trash about people. That's how stella dimoko korkus stumbled on an old interview with genevieve and posted it on her blog and before we knew it, there were different versions of the interview on the internet. The one wey happen and the one wey no happen were publicised. If you derive joy in ruining other peoples reputation or makingup fake stories because you want to send people to your blog, you will get that money quite alright but God will seriously deal with you in his own way. And you must cry!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

WALE, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, DONT POST TRASH.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Wale112(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2013
[b]
critique101: i am a female so it annoys me when i see people writing this type of trash about celebrities. It is not everything people tell you that you should believe or publicize. Imagine, Genny cries in her sleep. Was the friend there? Maybe the friend is beefing her for a reason and decided to spoil her reputation. Before you know it, Linda Ikeji will see this kind of thing and post it on her blog. Genevieve is a human being. Stop ruining her reputation. When people are in the limelight, they are under a lot of attack and scrutiny. Be considerate and stop spreading trash about people. That's how stella dimoko korkus stumbled on an old interview with genevieve and posted it on her blog and before we knew it, there were different versions of the interview on the internet. The one wey happen and the one wey no happen were publicised. If you derive joy in ruining other peoples reputation or makingup fake stories because you want to send people to your blog, you will get that money quite alright but God will seriously deal with you in his own way. And you must cry!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

[/b]

Typical Nigerian girls and insult..Where's ur sense of humor?
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2013
Wale112: [b][/b]

Typical Nigerian girls and insult..Where's ur sense of humor?
U call typing shyte outta ya anuz humour? Boy, go flush ur face down a toilet.Tozo!
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Wale112(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2013
mampy crab grin grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Wale112(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U call typing shyte outta ya anuz humour? Boy, go flush ur face down a toilet.Tozo!

It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by homesteady(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2013
Wale112: [/b]

It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer. grin grin

[b] LAME !! tongue
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2013
Wale112: [/b]

[b]Dry!!
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Biim: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2013
The op is definitely sick, is this trash his definition of humour?
All these obanje bloggers will soon post it on their blogs.
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Wale112(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Biim: The op is definitely sick, is this trash his definition of humour?
All these obanje bloggers will soon post it on their blogs.

It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to vote. grin grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Finegrl(f): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
critique101: i am a female so it annoys me when i see people writing this type of trash about celebrities. It is not everything people tell you that you should believe or publicize. Imagine, Genny cries in her sleep. Was the friend there? Maybe the friend is beefing her for a reason and decided to spoil her reputation. Before you know it, Linda Ikeji will see this kind of thing and post it on her blog. Genevieve is a human being. Stop ruining her reputation. When people are in the limelight, they are under a lot of attack and scrutiny. Be considerate and stop spreading trash about people. That's how stella dimoko korkus stumbled on an old interview with genevieve and posted it on her blog and before we knew it, there were different versions of the interview on the internet. The one wey happen and the one wey no happen were publicised. If you derive joy in ruining other peoples reputation or makingup fake stories because you want to send people to your blog, you will get that money quite alright but God will seriously deal with you in his own way. And you must cry!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

i love dat my dear. Plz tel dem

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by sammyara(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Liessssssss!!!!!!please stop posting lies for us now..
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

Asinine thread! angry

Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Afam4eva(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
All these Ogbanje and eckankar bloggers are at it again. You leave what Genevieve told you to go and believe what an ogbanje friend of hers said. I'm not even sure the ogbanje friend exists.
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by tupaz96: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
#judoc fun time

Ways To Know If U Are Cursed.
1. If u download anything from the
internet & it fails in 99%.
2. If u take cheat into the exam hall &
can't understand ur own handwriting.
3. If you buy a phone at the rate of 50k
today & the price drop to 16k
tomorrow.
4. If u break with ur lover & he/she win
200MUGX the next day.
5. If u use a heavy perfume, ur body
odour still remains.
6. If u work in a company for 10yrs
without
promotion or rise in salary.
7. If to lie 2 Armed robber that u don't
have a phone & it rings..
8. If the person that u are cursing in a
traffic turns out to be the person
interviewing u.
9. If u don't pass both mathematics &
english in ur
final exam.
10. If u get to the exam hall and you
can't remember ur first name.
11. If u are signed as the defender for
a Europian club & your first task is to
mark Lionel messi.
12. After photoshopping your
picture you still look ugly.
13. If a rat eats only your name out of
your
important document.
14. If your ticket money remain 1k nd you can't find it
till the closing date
15. Fashola come dash u okada, nd d next day him come ban am
16. If u want 2 use d Atm and it got 2 ur turn and
Atm machine. IS writing Error in connection.
17. If your BB get stole the day you renew your
subscription
18. If u fart during interview nko
19. U̶̲̥̅̊ get speal over for school,U̶̲̥̅̊ register for the
course ΑϞ∂ on the exam day,before you enter
school d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ don finish the paper
20. If u're posted to MAIDUGURI, as a copper
21. If u wan enta bnk nd d security door rejects u,
anoda persn try am nd d persn enta. U try again
bt d same prob. Na d security man go tell u say,
oga abeg shift, mke anoda persn enta.
22. whn u pick a fight wtf MARK HENRY...u don reach
heaven b dat oo
23. If u no hold money and u 1 travel on friday evenin
reachn ATM d machine swallow ur card
24. if usain bolt chases u with cutlass
25. If u enter public transport only to discover dat u
left ur wallet @home! Ur own don red be dat!
26. U were d 1st of 1thousand people waiting to take
a biometric test before your english exam starts
and the scanner rejects only you of all..

add urs, don't spoil the fun abeg,

verse 02 coming soon

Like our fan page http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow us via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Dygeasy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oloshi OP.. gringrin
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Enahi(f): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2013

Are you Genny or her Rep on nairaland? Am beginning to believe this story O.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by SWG1: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wow! Sounds too harsh, pls forgiv and soft pedal
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by addictiv(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2013

lady its FNN...........do you respond this way to basket mouths jokes............

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2013
I dey watch oo....
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Smartiegurl(f): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Oh pls! Op we are not that daft ya know, u guys should seriously quit trying to get pipos attention by telling fake stories of these celebrities, I mean, its uncalled for.
Tell these lies to primary school students, they won't even believe ya.
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by misspicy(f): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Smartiegurl:
Oh pls! Op we are not that daft ya know, u guys should seriously quit trying to get pipos attention by telling fake stories of these celebrities, I mean, its uncalled for.
Tell these lies to primary school students, they won't even believe ya.
post since 2013 aunty you no check the date? angry
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Smartiegurl(f): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

post since 2013 aunty you no check the date? angry
oops! my bad.
didn't deem it necessary to check.
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by misspicy(f): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Smartiegurl:
oops! my bad. didn't deem it necessary to check.
I guessed as much grin
BTW where did you dig it up from?page 3000?
Re: I Am Scared Of Menopause – Genevieve Nnaji by Smartiegurl(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

I guessed as much grin

BTW where did you dig it up from?page 3000?
lolzzz. saw the link on top, say when I clicked the Linda ikeji wahala thread

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Smashed Up Her Ex Boyfriend's Mercedes Benz With A Baseball Bat / Miley Cyrus Gives Bl0w Job On Stage / Photos: Tchidi Chikere And Nuella Njubigbo Welcome Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.