Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ** (4088 Views)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? / BlackBerry Storm 2 Versus BlackBerry Bold 2 (which Is Better?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

** by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: ** by Osyxcel(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2013
Note II all the way.
Re: ** by Jeffy1206(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2013
the display on note 2 is still amazin so go for samsung cos de non expandabu mem. is big no for me...personally we go miss u for gionee lolzz. on dat ill still say go for gionee hahaha.

brb
Re: ** by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jeffy1206: the display on note 2 is still amazin so go for samsung cos de non expandabu mem. is big no for me...personally we go miss u for gionee lolzz. on dat ill still say go for gionee hahaha.

brb
MY GUY I GO MISS AM PASS OOO..

GIONEE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SWEET PART OF ME...

grin grin grin
Re: ** by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Osyxcel: Note II all the way.
MY BRO.. IS D DISPLAY ON NOTE 2 ENCOURAGING?? IS IT FULL HD
Re: ** by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: ** by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nonso23: For the first time i'm confused o..
E6 is like a flagship for gionee and the note 2 is so yesterday although it oozes quality and recognition(#SwaggerIssues)
Personally though 267ppi is a turnoff and unexpandable memory also is, but the latter is not a deal breaker as i could back up my data on a computer or hard drive.
Note 2 has an enormous screen that'll injure the pockets - that's another turnoff
the note 2 also comes with nfc, cortex a9 architecture with exynos while the elife e6 comes without nfc, with a7 architecture and mtk 6589. Note 2 wins here
i dont know the gpu of the e6 but note 2 come with mali400mp-a superb gaming processor.
On to the screen type ...note two sports a super-amoled screen while the elife is likely to sport an ogs amoled.
Note 2 wins again...
Non removable battery in the elife-another turn-off
gionee is chinese(personally a turn off to me o)
but all in all they are equally matched.
Quality-note 2
latest build-gionee
I'LL ADVISE YOU TO JUST GET AN S3. BOTH PHONES CAN'T STAND IT IN ANYWAY.... cheesy tongue

Gionee is Chinese and Samsung is what Made in Heaven?
*Last tym i checked, Both OEMs are Asia!
And why wuld u mention SGS3 which The Gionee E3 tackels side by side.
Well, Uv said it all... "U are confused"

Re: ** by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
As beastly as the E6 is, I'll say Note 2... Just think about the resale price of both phones in Nigeria...
Re: ** by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2013

3 Likes

Re: ** by krugar07(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
267ppi is not bad for a phablet or even a phone. the SGN II has more raw power than the G E6,expandable storage,removable battery,etc. the only place the E6 beats the noteII is in the display's pixel density and that is because of the E6's higher resolution and smaller screen. so if u want a phone buy the E6 and and if u want a phab go for the noteII
Re: ** by ciphoenix: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
@op it depends on your personal preference. For me the note any day. The S AMOLED is impressive enough you won't notice the sub 300ppi density. The SPen is another plus.

That's just me though. Too addicted to the note I'd choose it over an S4
Re: ** by krugar07(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: MY BRO.. IS D DISPLAY ON NOTE 2 ENCOURAGING?? IS IT FULL HD
not FULL HD. Its a 720p HD display.
Re: ** by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
SO GUYS WHO HAVE REALLY SEEN D NOTE 2 PHYSICALLY...

HOW WOULD U RATE D DISPLAY AND COLOR PICKER?? IS IT SHARP IN D EYES?? IS D DISPLAY AS GOOD AS THT ON D GALAXY S3??

NA ONLY D DISPLAY WOULD DETERMINE MY CHOICE...

PLS HW THICK IS D DISPLAY ON DIS PHONE

IM ALLERGIC TO LOW OR BLURRY DISPLAY... AND ACCORDING TO PPI, NOTE 2 SEEMS IT WOULD BE LOW
Re: ** by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nonso23: For the first time i'm confused o..
E6 is like a flagship for gionee and the note 2 is so yesterday although it oozes quality and recognition(#SwaggerIssues)
Personally though 267ppi is a turnoff and unexpandable memory also is, but the latter is not a deal breaker as i could back up my data on a computer or hard drive.
Note 2 has an enormous screen that'll injure the pockets - that's another turnoff
the note 2 also comes with nfc, cortex a9 architecture with exynos while the elife e6 comes without nfc, with a7 architecture and mtk 6589. Note 2 wins here
i dont know the gpu of the e6 but note 2 come with mali400mp-a superb gaming processor.
On to the screen type ...note two sports a super-amoled screen while the elife is likely to sport an ogs amoled.
Note 2 wins again...
Non removable battery in the elife-another turn-off
gionee is chinese(personally a turn off to me o)
but all in all they are equally matched.
Quality-note 2
latest build-gionee
I'LL ADVISE YOU TO JUST GET AN S3. BOTH PHONES CAN'T STAND IT IN ANYWAY.... cheesy tongue

THIS REALLY HELPED BRO...

S3 KWA?? HMMM

S3 WEY GIONEE E3 DEY TACKLE SMALL.. LOL

grin grin grin

BRO DOES THE NOTE 2 HAVE A CORNING GORILLA GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR??
Re: ** by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Godvilla: Gionee is Chinese and Samsung is what Made in Heaven?
*Last tym i checked, Both OEMs are Asia!
And why wuld u mention SGS3 which The Gionee E3 tackels side by side.
Well, Uv said it all... "U are confused"
MY BRO.. PLS NO NEED FYTIN, WE ARE ALL ONE..

GIONEE IS GREAT , SAMSUNG IS GREAT ...

THTZ WHY IM REALLY CONFUSED BTWN D TWO PHONES....
Re: ** by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: MY BRO.. PLS NO NEED FYTIN, WE ARE ALL ONE..

GIONEE IS GREAT , SAMSUNG IS GREAT ...

THTZ WHY IM REALLY CONFUSED BTWN D TWO PHONES....
FIGHTING
Ova what if i may ask?
Did i sound harsh? I was only quoting his words.............
*NO HARM INTENDED*

Re: ** by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: ** by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Godvilla: FIGHTING
Ova what if i may ask?
Did i sound harsh? I was only quoting his words.............
*NO HARM INTENDED*
NOTHIN DO U MY GUY..
Re: ** by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nonso23:
yeah it does come with corning gorilla glass 2... As for the competition between e3 and s3 i believe an objective comparison between the two will yield the truth.(aside from the battery capacity, screen size and ram(1 gig difference big sha), the s3 and note 2 are equivalent spec wise tho... But reconsidering the ram issue i think the note 2 is better.
THNX ALOT BRO..
Re: ** by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: ** by ciphoenix: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: SO GUYS WHO HAVE REALLY SEEN D NOTE 2 PHYSICALLY...

HOW WOULD U RATE D DISPLAY AND COLOR PICKER?? IS IT SHARP IN D EYES?? IS D DISPLAY AS GOOD AS THT ON D GALAXY S3??

IM ALLERGIC TO LOW OR BLURRY DISPLAY... AND ACCORDING TO PPI, NOTE 2 SEEMS IT WOULD BE LOW

Had mine for a year now, screen is great. Makes my laptop look dull. It's tough too. Can't count how many times mine has suffered trauma. Yet not a single scratch on the screen.
Re: ** by donlyone(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
I think its a mistake to compare The e6 with the note2, specS on paper may not be as you expect in real life, if you have compared the galaxy s3 and s4 you'll understand what I mean, believe me the difference is not worth the N30,000 price difference.

since you want a 5inch- phone, you can compare it with the galaxy S3. The Note2 is 'arguably' better than than the S3 despite the difference in the PPI.

The note 2 is on a whole nother level, Imagine I wrote this post using my s pen, the hand writing recognition is amazing, its like writing on a piece of paper.

1 Like

Re: ** by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
donlyone: I think its a mistake to compare The e6 with the note2, specS on paper may not be as you expect in real life, if you have compared the galaxy s3 and s4 you'll understand what I mean, believe me the difference is not worth the N30,000 price difference.

since you want a 5inch- phone, you can compare it with the galaxy S3. The Note2 is 'arguably' better than than the S3 despite the difference in the PPI.

The note 2 is on a whole nother level, Imagine I wrote this post using my s pen, the hand writing recognition is amazing, its like writing on a piece of paper.
IS D PHONE DISPLAY MORE SHARPER THAN THT OF D S3??
Re: ** by Jeffy1206(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: SO GUYS WHO HAVE REALLY SEEN D NOTE 2 PHYSICALLY...

lyk i sed earlier de display is crisp.ave handled a cousin who i helped to buy mehn i was lyk...go for note 2 u ll thank me lata.
Re: ** by Defaramade(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Deejay I think you should go for the note 2, as per screen sharpness it has a lower pixel density to the galaxy s3, but
this is barely noticeable to the ordinary eyes. Note 2 beats e6 overall go for note 2. Go to phonearena.com for detailed review of galaxy note 2
Re: ** by donlyone(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yes, the S3 display is shaper than that of the note2 when held closer to the eye. But at usage distance the difference is negligible.

Before I bought my note2 l had been disturbing my friend who has both about which device was better, he always insisted it was the note2.

The note2 is an all round better device than the S3, that is, if you don't mind the size'

It boil down to what you actually prefer.
Re: ** by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
@dj harry better go for the note2 you would not regret

and for those comparing e3 to s3 I think you are just fan boys, the s3 beats the e3 is all aspects
performance, build quality, display etc don't go there cuz I've handled both

1 Like

Re: ** by Defaramade(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: ** by physise(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
go for note 2 bro
Re: ** by Jeffy1206(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
unanimously de hause sed u shud go for note 2... dont even think am again.
Re: ** by TrebleChamp(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Well if price is not an issue, note 2 all the way. No idea what the price of e6 would be but if it is less than 60k, then e6 it is for me.
Re: ** by Defaramade(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-538-vs-gionee-elife-e6-919
Galaxy note 2 vs Gionee elife e6 specs comparison

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Turing Phone Cadenza With 512GB Storage And 12gb Ram / Solid Phone Between 60k - 70k / Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.