Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s (4302 Views)

See This Neatly Used London Phone That Looks Exactly Like Iphone 7s / A Nairalander Finally Buys And Unbox Iphone 7s / Chinese Man Buys Eight Iphone 7s For His Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by LilGenius: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2016
It's no longer news that the newly launched apple iPhone 7 is released for sale. Ever since then, addicted fans has been purchasing theirs. Recently it was the son of a Chinese man who bought 8 for his Dog (I wonder what he's thinking though). Just yesterday
nollywood actress Tonto Dike got one as a gift from her loving husband.

This time around it's a popular Nigerian blogger, Chimezie Peters Ozofor the CEO www.JTownConnect.com , despite the country's recession. The blogger announced this on his Instagram page few days after he purchased it:

In his words:
"Not like it's a special something or I want to feel among" #iPhone7s
See Photo from Twitter

http://www.xclusivevibes.com/2016/09/meet-first-nigerian-blogger-to-buy-new.html

Cc: Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44

[img][/img]
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by LilGenius: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2016
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Youngpo413: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
K
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
I don't remember when Apple released the iphone 7s

15 Likes

Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by csc2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
LilGenius:
It's no longer news that the newly launched apple iPhone 7 is released for sale. Ever since then, addicted fans has been purchasing theirs. Recently it was the son of a Chinese man who bought 8 for his Dog (I wonder what he's thinking though). Just yesterday
nollywood actress Tonto Dike got one as a gift from her loving husband.

This time around it's a popular Nigerian blogger, Chimezie Peters Ozofor the CEO www.JTownConnect.com , despite the country's recession. The blogger announced this on his Instagram page few days after he purchased it:

In his words:
"Not like it's a special something or I want to feel among" #iPhone7s
See Photo from Twitter

http://www.xclusivevibes.com/2016/09/meet-first-nigerian-blogger-to-buy-new.html

Cc: Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44

[img][/img]

Op

10 Likes

Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Bossmd: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Which one is iPhone 7s again? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by encryptjay(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
See yeye ads Some Bloggers sef

1 Like

Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by bankyblue(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
lubbish
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Vicben(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Where is the iPhon 7s?

1 Like

Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Dbrainiac1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
iPhone 7s ko iphone 7z ni

3 Likes

Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by asscb(f): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
hoax!
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by idu1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lies everywhere....
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by HajimeSaito(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ku ise. You wan make dem give you reward? Mtchewww.
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Purpletee(f): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
ok...we haff hear
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by schoolhelpng(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
only story
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Sharon6(f): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
You want us to know. Now we know.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Chanchit: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Person weh go download the pix from internet come use leg cover him techno.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Seungid1(f): 3:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by segebase(m): 4:56am On Sep 21, 2016
guess this blogger no dey for recession
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by metallisc(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Sharon6:

i want to get rid of stretchmarks on my sometin' for yonder! cool
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Kaybaba5(m): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Wey the phone naw....
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Kam23: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2016
I trust your day is going OK. I just want to say thank you for all the likes, the shares and votes. The Etisalat photography competition is still ongoing, it's four days remaining, help me get into the shortlist of 50. In case you haven't voted please click the links, and if you cannot vote or don't have the time, please share,
Or simply borrow me your facebook id and password for 3mins( no kidding)

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/work

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/laughter

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/meditate
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by ROCE: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
That guy dey carry tremor phone for hand. No be dat phone wey dey get manufacturer defect. De thing go soon explode - gboooooaaa!!! grin grin

Abeg, we no want headline of First Nigerian Blogger to Gbooaaa oooo
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
iPhone 7s
Mazi Linus..I hail sir cheesy
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by superfelix: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Techpaded(f): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
IPhone 7s has not been launched, so where did you pick yours?

Anyways, here are amazing smartphones below N20,000>> http://www.techpaded.com/amazing-smartphones-below-20000-20k-in-n.xhtml

if Buhari is your president, you should understand better. Lol
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2016
Sharon6:

... I hate this stretch mark pls can you help me on that
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Iphone 7s .. Lol .. I guess he has a time machine which he used to travel to the future to get it .. Nigerians be forming what they are not
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by muhrash(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
I wish it 2be water,break,shock,dust,repair and shatter proof.then multi OS support.
Re: Meet First Nigerian Blogger To Buy The New Iphone 7s by donlyone(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is what he bought

(1) (Reply)

Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem / How To Activate MTN Missed Call Alert Service / I Have 30k I Want A Phone That Has 4g. Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.