Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra (37689 Views)

Man Cuts Own Manhood After Being Accused Of Rape / Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet / Japanese man Cooked His Cores And Served Them To Dinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by danjalingo: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
so, this guy no go nourish again? na wa oo. so person fit hate himself like this?
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by psychologist(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
If ur joystick will cause u tew SIN CUT IT OFF........ angry
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
He 4 dash me de harmer make i get 2. dis my one hermer s not enough for me undecided
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by manny4life(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
lagcity: Most Anambra men don't deserve to procreate anyway. They are too emotionally unstable and this proves it. Imagine disowning a gem like Dr. Ngige because of party affiliation.

In your mind na, you think you made any sense... shioor

Dr. Ngige shot himself on the foot, no pity there.. He's paying for his sins.

Lilimax: Tufiakwa!
Nke onye metere, owere isi ya buru angry

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by COvo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
When d juju clear comot from he eye he go shout SEE GOBE!
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Cuzz: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
dog frm no where,na wao!
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by AbuMikey(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

I think he was trying to call you a **This word has been censored by Nairalands "Spermbot" (PUN INTENDED)**

Abu Mickey!! Will you take that from him?!

Oga,you go sponsor the bout undecided

gringringrin

Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oga,you go sponsor the bout undecided

gringringrin

Haba na...

You no trust me again!!

Just wear that bangle wey I give you for your left hand.. and make sure say ehn no kick your Abunna during the fight Because the Juju no cover that area O!!!! And you will be fine.. grin
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Ninilowo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
It thy stick joy maketh sin...cut it off for it is better to enter into The Kingdom joystickless than for the whole body to entet hell.
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by DazzlingAngel: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
make him go rest in peace, wot is life without those things.
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by danjalingo: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
he would have sold it and made money instead of wasting it.
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by eaglechild: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
50calibre: Cores, joystick, WTF??

Why has Seun decided to make a mockery of English language all in the name of censorship, what's bad in the word pen*is?, why give it stu*pid & unnecessary euphemisms?

I keep saying this.
It is very stewpid
I mean cores, bosom, joystick, man stick, etc are all crap.
Are we in nursery 1 or what.

Since when did pe*nis and va*gina and bre*asts become vulgar words.
They are body parts.

Fu**, bit**, cu**, etc are vulgar.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by bebechuks: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ok good for him
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Akimboway(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
shocked maY God have mercy on him
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Tolexander: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

undecidedundecided

What's this one saying?

lol!
Am not a gay!
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by collynzo2(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
That's what all rapîsts should do.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Lilimax(f): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
collynzo2: That's what all rapîsts should do.
grin
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by treach(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
The bible said, if any part of u want to lead u to "Sin" Cut it off. But nw d one Way him go take juju kola nut na im I de wonder??

Now d juju de shocked am any were him de.

God save him oooo!!!!!!!
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
I hope the dog enjoyed it
The man is mad

I hope that rapeest Oba does the same in due course
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by skyscraperTM(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
end shall never wonder! the qods must really be anqry|
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Dannylux: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
50calibre: Cores, joystick, WTF??

Why has Seun decided to make a mockery of English language all in the name of censorship, what's bad in the word pen*is?, why give it stu*pid & unnecessary euphemisms?

It's very discomforting especially when it removes the strength in your entire statement lessening its seriousness.
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by 50calibre(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
eaglechild:
I keep saying this.
It is very stewpid
I mean cores, bosom, joystick, man stick, etc are all crap.
Are we in nursery 1 or what.

Since when did pe*nis and va*gina and bre*asts become vulgar words.
They are body parts.

Fu**, bit**, cu**, etc are vulgar.

He calls vagi*na - womanliness or female cores

Sex - intimacy

Orga*sm - heavenly feeling.

What is wrong with that guy??
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Anniettieufia(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
He is acting "Back To Sender"

maybe that is not his original joystick,
expired things i think .

But, what do you mean by CORES ?
IS that another name for Jstick ?
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Pantokrators: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Life! This is serious...
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Nacl: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
BWAHAHAHABWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GOOD HUMOUR FOR THE DAY..
WHERE'S MY LUNCH??
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Youngpo413: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
kofsy: Good riddance to bad rubbish!

exactly
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Youngpo413: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
50calibre:

He calls vagi*na - womanliness or female cores

Sex - intimacy

Orga*sm - heavenly feeling.

What is wrong with that guy??

Heavenly feeling ke!
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by lorettafrancis(f): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
choi! He should have sold it to NGWA people naa,heard that part dey sweet well well for soup...Just passing sha
Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Young po413:

Heavenly feeling ke!

Se*men - Semen

Fu*ck - Bleep

As*s - Ass

Vag*ina - Vagina

Pus*sy - Pussy

Di*ck - Dick

Peni*s - Penis

B*reast - Breast

Se*x - Sex

o*gasm - orgasm

c*um - cum

F*ingering - Fingering

Mas*turbation - Masturbation

An*al sex - Anal sex

Note - I spelt the words properly and allowed the filters translate them to Seuns Language..

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts-off His Cores And Throws To Dogs In Anambra by dejijohns(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Okija_juju:

Se*men - Semen

Fu*ck - Bleep

As*s - Ass

Vag*ina - Vagina

Pus*sy - Pussy

Di*ck - Dick

Peni*s - Penis

B*reast - Breast

Se*x - Sex

o*gasm - orgasm

c*um - cum

F*ingering - Fingering

Mas*turbation - Masturbation

An*al sex - Anal sex

Note - I spelt the words properly and allowed the filters translate them to Seuns Language..
Lol.. Guilty conscience dey worry U bah??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father / King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.