Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2002967 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:00pm On May 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

You've been threatening me since 2017....I'm still standing yeah yeah yeah. I no fear you.

Are you sure you're the one actually standing, you didn't watch W abi, how are you sure you're not existing cos I'm allowing you to for my own sadistic pleasure *insert evil laughter here*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On May 27, 2019
Don't hesitate love...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:13pm On May 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Are you sure you're the one actually standing, you didn't watch W abi, how are you sure you're not existing cos I'm allowing you to for my own sadistic pleasure *insert evil laughter here*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:14pm On May 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

What is happening here?

LWKMD, please I didn't quote you oh, stay in your lane cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:23pm On May 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yes I will fill in the gap, I am your enemy

I was going to say, I am not sending your husband and my boyfriends picture to that hungry girl but you leave me no choice.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

What is happening here?

Nothing you should know about.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:58pm On May 27, 2019
sarang60:

I was going to say, I am not sending your husband and my boyfriends picture to that hungry girl but you leave me no choice.

LMAO, I am very hungry ohhhhh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:55pm On May 27, 2019
There is light in his eyes, smile on his lips, love in his heart and it is all for EXOLS..... Nae Nini must be so tired but he is smiling so hard that I can see it through the mask.

How can you ask me not to fall in love, that is a cruel request. How can you ask me why I fell in love, that only shows you have no heart.

Saranghaeyo nae wang and welcome. Now get some rest.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:50pm On May 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

No its deeper than crack

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:51pm On May 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LWKMD, please I didn't quote you oh, stay in your lane cheesy cheesy cheesy
You didn't just quote me, you wrote me a whole a** letter

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:52pm On May 27, 2019
sarang60:

Ya enemies are people too

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:54pm On May 27, 2019
sarang60:
There is light in his eyes, smile on his lips, love in his heart and it is all for EXOLS..... .

ME it is all for ME

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:18am On May 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

You didn't just quote me, you wrote me a whole a** letter

Oya sorry ma, let me go and delete the picture
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:18am On May 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

No its deeper than crack

I am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:26am On May 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

ME it is all for ME

This is all yours too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:03am On May 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I am not surprised
Still doesn't mean I'm wrong tho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:03am On May 28, 2019
sarang60:

This is all yours too.
Yayyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:05am On May 28, 2019
I didn't need to see this.....
Arghhhhhhhhhh
My chest!!!!
I knew it was coming but this is just...two days......

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:06am On May 28, 2019
kiss kiss kiss
kangminhyuksho:

Still doesn't mean I'm wrong tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:29am On May 28, 2019
Good morning everyone, mine is wonderful as you can see. (Sorry if you can’t see it).

I wish you all the best day ever.

EXO SARANGHAJA
We are one
Mrs EXO

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:44am On May 28, 2019
The only way I can describe this is that....it feels like those wired abstract paintings you don’t understand but you know there is a story behind them that makes you want to cry or scream.

It is captivating I must say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUBZ211ypk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On May 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
I didn't need to see this..... Arghhhhhhhhhh My chest!!!! I knew it was coming but this is just...two days......
Oppppaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:10am On May 28, 2019
ANGELS LAST MISSION.....SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSS kinda with pictures.

Ep 1 and 2

The very first scenes were beautiful, and then it took a turn. I actually felt the pain of glass piercing my eyeball (weird). It looks like SHS did lose a lot of weight for this role, a lot of sacrifices went in, and she looks the part.

Oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, 6 minutes and 47 seconds in, SHS is BRILLIANT, I also want her house and ALL. Why do all there deities have to be on top buildings?

I am EXTREMELY IMPRESSED (12 MINTUES MARK)

Angelic sights (what I call them both) first encounter was lovely

We already don’t like her but we like him……..(bad aunty, very very bad)

Let me just state at this point that L is doing good too

The ballerina shows are pretty

I already love angelic sights chemistry, L looks at her with so much love (my hearts)

Ohhhhhhh nnnnoooooooooooooo(bad bad people)

The ending scene…………………….aaaaahhhhh....ANDWAE

Ep 3 and 4………………………….

When you are excited to be human

When you think love is a piece of cake

Ok…..so they had to kill the one we like (bad bad writers). I guess there can be only one angel, (still bad, bad, bad writers)

Ohhhhhhh noooooooo……..what a sacrifice (my heart)

I wish she will pretend that everything didn’t go well and strangle all those b*tches

Don’t judge people when you don’t know the back story ok….. Yes she is smiling like a mad woman when she shouldn’t (mind your business)

The ost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“so my heart is the problem” yes you have a heart Lee Yeon Seo, I am surprised as well (JK, JK she is just frustrated)

Who is HE………..director Ji Kang Woo…..(we like)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha………………………interview scene was a blast, uri L killed it

Director Ji kang Woo is like a detective ooooo, hope he is on the side of good because we are liking him already. I don’t want him to be that annoying love triangle person. The guy is getting information like CIA, he is definatley on a mission.

One of those dramas where the husband is a mumu and the wife is a witch. (copy that)

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha…… “you hate sunsets right, did you see your first love having an affair under the red sky” hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Hahahahhahahaha……. “her soul is like Sodom and Gomorrah” I agree baby.

OH MY GOODNESS....I LOVE HIS WINGS, they glow…..why did they pop out.

Ohhhhhh….that is why they poped out.

Ohhhhh okkkkkkkk

Wooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Beautifullllllllllll

The story didn’t just begin.

—————————————————

Possible endings

Angel hands her over to Director and goes back to heaven heartbroken, Angel forfeits his heavenly throne and stays with her, they allow angel to go to heaven and still keep his love… so it will be a long distance marriage with a few visitations like love from another star or they do something tragic to angel and she remains single forever.

In all, I really like angelic sights together.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:11am On May 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Oppppaaaaa

cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:51am On May 28, 2019
AAANNNDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNAP

I am back.

This is the live I was on about in a review(my thought on a drama) I will post 2 years from now.....hahahahaha.

What a fluff ball.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2019
Find joy in doing mundane things like (giving Bae honey’s vlog a thumbs up before actually watching the video.

Subscribe if you haven’t (just saying this for saying sake, I know everyone is subscribed already)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:59pm On May 28, 2019
This whole thing is spreading like wild fire, I feel sorry for all the innocent cuties under this company.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by JOANDIVA(f): 2:00pm On May 28, 2019
sarang60:

More, enjoy.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2019
Park Hoo Ja will be me when I become a millionaire, Veronica Park will be me when I become a billionaire. These women are the definition of spoilt brats and I love it! Veronica is so bloody extra! But the people around her know how to treat her madness, especially her mother. I've been laughing throughout while watching the last three episodes of the secret life of my secretary!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
Congratulations cheonsa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:40pm On May 28, 2019
Congratulations on your debut boys, I hope to see more of you.

I am not really a fan of this song or the music video and all that, but I am not here as a critic so congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2019
Get well soon and get some rest, See me and this boy oooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.