Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2004441 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
toykathy:

Who is her bf pls?

Lee Joon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
toykathy:

You describe her so well. She likes trouble too much

cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yeoja: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Goosebumps as I type!

Arthdal spoiler, she found the bell!
grin
I was at the edge of my seat, everything that happened at the lark (wahan tribe) made sense. The dance shocked
I pray to the gods of kdramas not to let the writer mess up the end.
Let me go and rewatch that part

Sigh, next episode is September 7th embarassed It’s going to be a long wait. What are you guys watching so I can keep myself busy?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Yeoja:
Goosebumps as I type!

grin
I was at the edge of my seat, everything that happened at the lark (wahan tribe) made sense. The dance shocked

Sigh, next episode is September 7th embarassed It’s going to be a long wait. What are you guys watching so I can keep myself busy?
If you like long dramas you should watch "my mother is mine" but if you like historical drama watch "nokdu no flower" this is the only two drama i would put my money on right now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2019
This "abyss" is kind of disappointing(cant get pass the first two episode) another drama the cast seems wasted.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yeoja: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
lordprogress:
This "abyss" is kind of disappointing(cant get pass the first two episode) another drama the cast seems wasted.
I stopped after 2 episodes too lipsrsealed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yeoja:
Goosebumps as I type!

grin

The series is just too good. Very well thought out.
I'm currently watching :
Search WWW
One spring night
Angel's last mission : love
Perfume (I won't advice my enemy to watch this)

I also plan on watching series that have finished airing while I wait for Hotel de Luna (and the other interesting July dramas) to start.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yeoja:

I stopped after 2 episodes too lipsrsealed

LOL. I actually finished the series. It's like different writers wrote different episodes of the drama. They forgot some things, added things that made zero sense. Sigh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kcy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pls wre can I download Korean drama?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
kcy:
Pls wre can I download Korean drama?

Dramahood.com
Dramas.nu
Dramagalaxy.tv
Daebakdrama.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2019
I don't know where to start from to describe exactly what you mean to me. Your friendship is invaluable to me. We think alike, love alike, thirst alike (LMAO), and I'm so grateful to have met you!!! I know we actually say this quite a lot but I truly love you! And I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything.....Okay that's a lie, I'd trade it in a heartbeat to meet EXO but that's if you don't beat me to it cheesy. Thank for being Mrs EXO, thank you for being Sarang, thank you for being the wife of 6 and girlfriend of the remaining 9 members, thank you for all the love. I wish you all the love, peace, joy, prosperity (very important if we want to meet EXO cheesy cheesy), and health in this world!!! Happy birthday Sarang60!!!!!!! I love you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2019
kiss kiss kiss

More love from one of your husbands: SLay Zhang

P.S, I know that according to the schedule tonight is my night but you have birthday access to his bedroom.....softry softry plisk. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
kiss kiss kiss

P.S, I know that according to the schedule tonight is my night but you have birthday access to his bedroom.....softry softry plisk. grin grin grin

softry softry plisk........ I cackled.

Happy birthday @Sarang60 aka Mrs EXO.
I EXO YOU plenty

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
I don't know where to start from to describe exactly what you mean to me. Your friendship is invaluable to me. We think alike, love alike, thirst alike (LMAO), and I'm so grateful to have met you!!! I know we actually say this quite a lot but I truly love you! And I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything.....Okay that's a lie, I'd trade it in a heartbeat to meet EXO but that's if you don't beat me to it cheesy. Thank for being Mrs EXO, thank you for being Sarang, thank you for being the wife of 6 and girlfriend of the remaining 9 members, thank you for all the love. I wish you all the love, peace, joy, prosperity (very important if we want to meet EXO cheesy cheesy), and health in this world!!! Happy birthday Sarang60!!!!!!! I love you!!!!

I have no words!!!!!!

Everyone here is looking at me and going “don’t cry na”. They have no idea.

Thank you so much my pretty, I am just glad that you know I feel the EXACT same way.

I EXO LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE.

For you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
kiss kiss kiss

Way ahead of you, those pictures are my edits from Bora Bora. (I edited them because I didn’t want you to know were there.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
sarang60:

Way ahead of you, those pictures are my edits from Bora Bora. (I edited them because I didn’t want you to know were there.

grin grin grin
Choi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
sarang60:

I have no words!!!!!!

Everyone here is looking at me and going “don’t cry na”. They have no idea.

Thank you so much my pretty, I am just glad that you know I feel the EXACT same way.

I EXO LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE.

For you.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

In my next life, I'll come as that necklace grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Happy birthday to you sarang60.

I'm still mourning with my trouble maker, but I can't but thank God with you today. Saranghaeyo Mrs EXO.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

In my next life, I'll come as that necklace grin grin grin

While I would like to be his hair.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
toykathy:
Happy birthday to you sarang60.

I'm still mourning with my trouble maker, but I can't but thank God with you today. Saranghaeyo Mrs EXO.

Thank You chingu, it is well. Nado Saranghae.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JUNG SO MIN

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Playful kiss

2. Abyss (cameo tho)

3. Can we get married

4. Hmm I think I'm gonna go with her character in D-day, I skipped a lot of the drama so I'm not sure if she had sense but I'll pick that

5. Every single otp of hers that I've watched, yes even terrible acting Kim hyung joong (I don't know if he's improved but I thought he was a bore in both playful kiss and the 3 episodes of bof I watched)

6. do you want to date me or do you want to die - Jung so min as oh ha ni in playful kiss

7. A mad child, like taraji Henson/Tasha Smith/Tisha Campbell level of crazy and I want her character to dye her hair red

8. Drama- Yoon shi Yoon. Real life - Lee joon of course, I will cry if they break up

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2019
Happy birthday to my no 2 bias in sf9 my inseong baby, the only English speaker I trust in sf9, I hope by this time next year you guys would have won a lot of trophies cos I know y'all work hard. I'm coming for you so we'll spend your chaebol money together oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mkorea(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2019
Hello coolhello

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MubarakMukhtar(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2019
Please who can help me with the real name of this K drama actor, and if possible I wants to know more about him as well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
MubarakMukhtar:
Please who can help me with the real name of this K drama actor, and if possible I wants to know more about him as well.

About him:

Lee Phillip was born Lee Kwang-hoon in the United States in 26 May 1981

He earned a bachelor's degree from Boston University and a master's degree in engineering from George Washington University.

His father Simon S. Lee is the chairman of STG Inc., a government contracting firm headquartered in Virginia, which employs more than 1,300 workers and takes in over US$220 million in annual revenue.

This led to the actor later being labeled in the Korean press as the son of a chaebol.

Lee speaks three languages: English, Korean and Spanish.

He started out as a model and the last drama he was in was Faith in 2012 and he left because of an injury.

He was nominated for best new actor in 2007 and 2008.

Source Wikipedia.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Happy birthday to my no 2 bias in sf9 my inseong baby, the only English speaker I trust in sf9, I hope by this time next year you guys would have won a lot of trophies cos I know y'all work hard. I'm coming for you so we'll spend your chaebol money together oppa

Happy birthday baby

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

5. Every single otp of hers that I've watched, yes even terrible acting Kim hyung joong (I don't know if he's improved but I thought he was a bore in both playful kiss and the 3 episodes of bof I watched)

He hasn’t improved that much BUT he is still beautiful to look at.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MubarakMukhtar(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
sarang60:

About him:

Lee Phillip was born Lee Kwang-hoon in the United States in 26 May 1981

He earned a bachelor's degree from Boston University and a master's degree in engineering from George Washington University.

His father Simon S. Lee is the chairman of STG Inc., a government contracting firm headquartered in Virginia, which employs more than 1,300 workers and takes in over US$220 million in annual revenue.

This led to the actor later being labeled in the Korean press as the son of a chaebol.

Lee speaks three languages: English, Korean and Spanish.

He started out as a model and the last drama he was in was Faith in 2012 and he left because of an injury.

He was nominated for best new actor in 2007 and 2008.

Source Wikipedia.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

am grateful my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mkorea:
Hello coolhello

HI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=MubarakMukhtar post=80195866][/quote]

You are welcome anytime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.