Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965376 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
toykathy:
Have been so nervous since morning but I really don't know why until I saw kangminhyuksho's post. Produce 101 pls debut my Dong Pyo, I can even sacrifice Yu Vin for him. I don't mind even if he will be the X. Jebal!

Please sacrifice someone else.

Goma Goma.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
toykathy:
Who is watching 'love affair in the Afternoon' Kangminhyuksho you won't be disappointed you watch it. Up to the 4th episode, it was well scripted and acted(if there is anything like that)
I hope it remains that way.

Lmao sis trust me, I will be disappointed, I've watched till episode 4 and it is going exactly like the Japanese version which means it will end sad, but I'm ready, at least I know what to expect, I am really hoping they switch some things but I think they plan to do it the same way.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
toykathy:
Have been so nervous since morning but I really don't know why until I saw kangminhyuksho's post. Produce 101 pls debut my Dong Pyo, I can even sacrifice Yu Vin for him. I don't mind even if he will be the X. Jebal!

Lmao I have been stress sleeping since I posted that thing, just woke up. I want to hibernate for so many reasons *sigh*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
sarang60:
Things to watch if you are free, bored, busy, tired, happy, stressed out, so on and so forth.

I don't see my millie, is it the whole stranger things cast that met exo or just a few, no millie, no life for me lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
sarang60:

Please sacrifice someone else.

Goma Goma.

Let's sacrifice Lee Dong wook lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Sad but yes.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I don't see my millie, is it the whole stranger things cast that met exo or just a few, no millie, no life for me lol

Just them two.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Finally finished my absolute boyfriend. A summary in three words: A HOT MESS.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Finally finished my absolute boyfriend. A summary in three words: A HOT MESS.

Thank you for this, I'm dropping it in the done pile, I don't need to watch shi!t, the cast deserved better. Gist me tho, did she end up with Wang joon, did they reveal why Diana grew up to be such a psycho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Thank you for this, I'm dropping it in the done pile, I don't need to watch shi!t, the cast deserved better. Gist me tho, did she end up with Wang joon, did they reveal why Diana grew up to be such a psycho

They didn't reveal anything about Diana except for a brief scene where they showed her hand trapped under a shelf with her house on fire. This was when she was young.
The robot had a total meltdown and they were studying his data or whatever for 3 years while he was switched off. Dada didn't know that they still had him, she thought they had scrapped him. Before they shipped him away finally (3 years after he shutdown), they let her know so she could say goodbye. As she finished talking to him na, his finger twitched (I'll soon slap somebody in Korea because of this nonsense twitching). Ma Wang Joon got a Hollywood offer and told her to come with him. The goat said no. The last scene sha showed her meeting someone who was holding an umbrella that hid his face. That's all. My absolute boyfriend NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

They didn't reveal anything about Diana except for a brief scene where they showed her hand trapped under a shelf with her house on fire. This was when she was young.
The robot had a total meltdown and they were studying his data or whatever for 3 years while he was switched off. Dada didn't know that they still had him, she thought they had scrapped him. Before they shipped him away finally (3 years after he shutdown), they let her know so she could say goodbye. As she finished talking to him na, his finger twitched (I'll soon slap somebody in Korea because of this nonsense twitching). Ma Wang Joon got a Hollywood offer and told her to come with him. The goat said no. The last scene sha showed her meeting someone who was holding an umbrella that hid his face. That's all. My absolute boyfriend NONSENSE

Alamak the thunder that will strike those people is doing press up

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Alamak the thunder that will strike those people is doing press up

Honestly. I blame myself for picking up another robot drama. The only robot drama that didn't disappoint was I am not a robot, and that's because she actually wasn't one. I'm going to avoid them like the plague from now on angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Honestly. I blame myself for picking up another robot drama. The only robot drama that didn't disappoint was I am not a robot, and that's because she actually wasn't one. I'm going to avoid them like the plague from now on angry angry angry

LOL the problem is not the robot thing, the problem is that it was adapted from a Manga, as I've said before, Koreans rarely succeed in their manga/manhwa adaptation

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL the problem is not the robot thing, the problem is that it was adapted from a Manga, as I've said before, Koreans rarely succeed in their manga/manhwa adaptation

Hmmm na wa.
My own is that why don't they ever do sex scenes with robots? grin Even this one that was a love robot was only kissing. Lewl. And yes, I'm a pervert, I need to see how they'll pull it off.

P.S If they ever attempt such a scene in a drama with a robot, won't the robot need more lubricant than the woman? LMAO, imagine the machine whirring sounds. Okay I'm going to stop now. Ignore me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Hmmm na wa.
My own is that why don't they ever do sex scenes with robots? grin Even this one that was a love robot was only kissing. Lewl. And yes, I'm a pervert, I need to see how they'll pull it off.

P.S If they ever attempt such a scene in a drama with a robot, won't the robot need more lubricant than the woman? LMAO, imagine the machine whirring sounds. Okay I'm going to stop now. Ignore me.

Have you ever heard of soft robotics, don't worry there will be no whirring.

P.S : I'm selling bibles and holy water comman buy for your sanctification Byeontae ya

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Have you ever heard of soft robotics, don't worry there will be no whirring.

P.S : I'm selling bibles and holy water comman buy for your sanctification Byeontae ya

LMAO, please leave me alone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I have no words, unbelievable. I thought it will be like my amazing boyfriend, now I miss my amazing boyfriend (pun intended)

This is so random but he is TALLLLLLL.... Nae cutie.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Hmmm na wa.

Come and take.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
sarang60:

Come and take.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
sarang60:

I have no words, unbelievable. I thought it will be like my amazing boyfriend, now I miss my amazing boyfriend (pun intended)

This is so random but he is TALLLLLLL.... Nae cutie.

This is actually on my watchlist

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:46am On Jul 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao sis trust me, I will be disappointed, I've watched till episode 4 and it is going exactly like the Japanese version which means it will end sad, but I'm ready, at least I know what to expect, I am really hoping they switch some things but I think they plan to do it the same way.

How does it end? I believe they will twist the story a bit just like how the smile has left your eyes was twisted.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:48am On Jul 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Oppa Mianhaeyo. I will fight for you after the announcement of top 11, I promise

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:50am On Jul 19, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Where is your guy nah?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:12am On Jul 19, 2019
toykathy:

How does it end? I believe they will twist the story a bit just like how the smile has left your eyes was twisted.

In the Japanese version the women ended up sadder than they were in the beginning, I don't want to spoil it for you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Rookie Historian EP 1.

There were times I laughed out loud.

There were times I was impressed, Uri female lead is fire and I Love IT. I hope her character will not get watered down.

There were time I got sad.

There were times I smiled so sweetly.

There were times I got upset.

There were times I told my heart to slow down. Uri main lead is a cutie as we all know but his character is really an adorable clown in the first ep.

The problem right now is I don’t feel the urge to see the second ep and I don’t know why so I will call it a morning and go to bed.

My fave scenery and Uri meme king. (If you only knew what my brain thought he saw).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:51am On Jul 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

In the Japanese version the women ended up sadder than they were in the beginning, I don't want to spoil it for you

Sadder? Maybe I should hold on till it finish airing. They should be happier not sadder. Affairs is not right but their husbands are not helping matters.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19am On Jul 19, 2019
toykathy:

Sadder? Maybe I should hold on till it finish airing. They should be happier not sadder. Affairs is not right but their husbands are not helping matters.

LOL please watch it, it's really nice, it's just that the moral of the Japanese version is if you're a woman and you end up in a loveless marriage well Goodluck Charlie, you either end up divorced and alone for life or you die in the useless marriage for the sake of your kids and society. Meanwhile the men you cheat with can carry on with their life as if nothing happened. Lol I guess I've spoiled it for you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2019
toykathy:

Where is your guy nah?

LOL, which of them? grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2019
Good morning everyone, Do have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2019
sarang60:
Rookie Historian EP 1.

There were times I laughed out loud.

There were times I was impressed, Uri female lead is fire and I Love IT. I hope her character will not get watered down.

There were time I got sad.

There were times I smiled so sweetly.

There were times I got upset.

There were times I told my heart to slow down. Uri main lead is a cutie as we all know but his character is really an adorable clown in the first ep.

The problem right now is I don’t feel the urge to see the second ep and I don’t know why so I will call it a morning and go to bed.

My fave scenery and Uri meme king. (If you only knew what my brain thought he saw).
Which one this one very interested.
Exams finally over after 1 and half month of hell I can now watch my drama in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2019
I think I heard IU drama is currently airing. I think kind of missed her I didn't like "my mister" last year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.