Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965376 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2019
sarang60:

That is a forgone issue. Infact I have his portrait tattooed under EXO OT9 in every fiber of my being.

Never, you're canceled

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Never, you're canceled

I already canceled myself for his sake (I am sure you know nothing about that)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Me I've just been laughing at this whole thing, whether the votes were manipulated or not, it's already too late, they've already crowned the Victors, if they like let them petition the blue house, nothing will change. I think it's unfair that they are demanding for their activities to be suspended, whether by hook or crook, the boys all worked hard to get to where they are, the need to reap the fruits of their labor and if there is anything fishy, karma will catch up with their a**. So please these netizens can like go sit down somewhere

I agree with the fact that the boys ALL deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Peak me, peak me, peak me up. I wish him all the best

ME TOO!!!!! Thank you chingu.

NAE PEAK MILK SARANGHAEYO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

The battle line is drawn. Better stay indoors cos I'm sending all the snakes in partners for justice your way

Ohhhhh!!!!!! You SHOULD NOT have said that.

I WANT Yeonie, I made a MOVE, the FLAME OF LOVE is real....I have him now and don’t you dare. (I do bite and I leave teeth in your skin not just bite marks)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2019
sarang60:

I already canceled myself for his sake (I am sure you know nothing about that)

Do. Not. Reply. My. Posts.

Just sit and reflect on your wrongdoing cos the consequences and repercussions are not going to be pretty

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Do. Not. Reply. My. Posts.

Just sit and reflect on your wrongdoing cos the consequences and repercussions are not going to be pretty

Bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2019
Happy birthday baby BaekHo Nae power house.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2019
sarang60:
Happy birthday baby BaekHo Nae power house.

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I agree!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ok!!!!!!!!!!

We all know that Chanyeol can sing, rap, produce, direct even fly sef so I want to talk about Sehun.

Sehun’s voice is beautiful and Chanyeol was right. The depth of Sehun’s voice has no end. The way the words come out of his mouth ohhh my GOODnesssssss!!!!!

He is really comfortable and I am PROUD!!!!!!!

Well done babies, I love you to the moon and back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtNBhPxVwh0

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Yes babies, you did that.

Somebody help me with new beautiful vocabularies to describe my babies oooo.....

They have over done it, I salute you Nae cheonsas.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Yes Kings

#what_a_life

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chanyeol oppa #what_a_life

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Holy smokes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Choi Jin Hyuk is such a scumbag in justice!!! Can't wait for this week's episodes. Him and Nana in the same frame.....delicious!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
I know I've said this before but Key in SHINee's jump on you........sigh.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE DONG GUN

1. The First drama you saw him

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life, he's married sha so let's not bother)

This is easy, YEYE PERSON!!!!!!!!
Every single question equals YEYE PERSON.

I just can't get over his YEYE CHARACTER in Angel's last mission: love.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:25am On Jul 22, 2019
sarang60:

Ok what is this drama about, why all the snakes, now I am curious.
A guy was killed by a snake bike(he was murdered tho) NFS was trying their best to prove that he was murdered. Interesting drama, no dull moment and every plot of the drama is believable

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:31am On Jul 22, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hater of life, snake is snake, instead of you to say "I'm sorry dear, from now onwards, I'll tell you the minutes to skip so you don't have to see any snake". I will tell suho and we will not play with you again

As if he will even care about you. Go ahead! I will sha try my best to let you know the mins and secs for coming episodes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:31am On Jul 22, 2019
sarang60:

I was going to add the same thing and I agree. I will also love to see his character development in this drama because there is so much potential there but I don’t have to do it while it airs.

I can't watch drama after it aired. I will have to binge watch it.
My pattern for watching drama after it aired is this: episodes 1-5, then the even numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:35am On Jul 22, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Me I've just been laughing at this whole thing, whether the votes were manipulated or not, it's already too late, they've already crowned the Victors, if they like let them petition the blue house, nothing will change. I think it's unfair that they are demanding for their activities to be suspended, whether by hook or crook, the boys all worked hard to get to where they are, the need to reap the fruits of their labor and if there is anything fishy, karma will catch up with their a**. So please these netizens can like go sit down somewhere
Firstly, it's their show and they can do whatever they want with it.
Secondly, I don't think there is a single trainee who doesn't deserve to be on the list.
BTW, you need watch the last episode dear, I cried ocean while watching it but it was beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:38am On Jul 22, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Choi Jin Hyuk is such a scumbag in justice!!! Can't wait for this week's episodes. Him and Nana in the same frame.....delicious!
I liked the fact that his nemesis caught up with him. Revenge drama.... Me likey!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

This is easy, YEYE PERSON!!!!!!!! Every single question equals YEYE PERSON.
I just can't get over his YEYE CHARACTER in Angel's last mission: love.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2019
toykathy:

As if he will even care about you. Go ahead! I will sha try my best to let you know the mins and secs for coming episodes

Thank you small

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2019
toykathy:

My pattern for watching drama after it aired is this: episodes 1-5, then the even numbers.

LOL wow, I feel like this is a pattern I would like to adopt, I have been doing, watch 1-10 and then skip the life out of the remaining episodes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2019
toykathy:

Firstly, it's their show and they can do whatever they want with it.
Secondly, I don't think there is a single trainee who doesn't deserve to be on the list.
BTW, you need watch the last episode dear, I cried ocean while watching it but it was beautiful

Sweetheart if e like make e be heaven, I no watch, usually I stop watching produce when fnc trainees get cut, this will not be an exception

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2019
toykathy:

I liked the fact that his nemesis caught up with him. Revenge drama.... Me likey!

As in!!!! I'm really enjoying it. He deserves to suffer....but softly please grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2019
I don't know if it's because they added my oppas or if it's that the cases in partners for justice 2 are more interesting or it's because I'm watching as it's airing but I am loving this season 2 way more than season 1. But honestly Dr k, you're a medical doctor are you telling me you have no colleague in psychiatry that can fix your double personality wahala, it's not fair I was getting ready to ship you with soyeon's eomma, now your 2nd has taken control mtcheww. As much as I love jung yumi, I'm not really seeing a real growth in her character, it's season 2 and she still sometimes behave like the Rookie in season 1, you have a client who is a potential suicide case waiting to happen, you find evidence that clears her, the first thing you should do is call her but no, you're running upandan WTF, now she went to lie on national television *sigh*. I also don't like the way they treat that fat guy, I know they are using his character as comic relief but they are downright bullying him, everyone yells at him, calls him fatso, mocks his love for food, Baek bom literally doesn't allow him finish a meal, I know he's the king of asking stupid, irritating questions sometimes but he doesn't deserve all that. But wait are they not working in the nfs headquarters, are they trying to tell me only 6 of them can work, don't they have other staff to share the workload, they were just working under pressure, drama sef.

Class of lies is onto a good start, first of all cocky yoon oppa is a whole vibe, I was smiling like a chicken, the love of my life, I'm glad to see my favorites jun, so hyun and yewon unni, I'm 70% prepared to hate jun, I would like it if his character is nice sha cos right now he's a mystery. Lol why does the school administrator look like a love-vendor and his office looks like Hugh hefner's sitting room aigoooo. Just like special labor inspector jo, this drama is reminding me of why irrespective of my love for oppas, I cannot live a functional life in Korea. First of all, they bully a lot and me I don't have that patience, I will slap someone or cut a bi!tch best case scenario, I get sued and lose all my money, worst case scenario I end up someone's bi!tch in prison. Second, that their tradition of drinking at every gathering Lmao could never be me, if you're not going to pour water in my cup, your hand go hang tire, best case scenario, I'm the isolated weirdo who is never invited to anything, worst case scenario, I'm the jobless weirdo who is sacked cos she can't socialize.

Doctor Yohan is also onto a good start, I've missed my girl crush Lee se young, awesome as usual, all those idiots that were crying cos she was paired with ji sung can now go enter river han, and honestly ji sung is a charismatic psycho abeg, I love how he owns every character he's ever done, but somebody should tell oppa he's now an ahjussi, why is he still so fit, Lee bo young is a lucky bi!tch I swear, I want. New husbands alert, Dr Lee ye joon or whatever hubba hubba, I don't know if it's the hair but he gives me gong yoo vibes, he's like a less gorgeous gong yoo, I want, and seriously how are all the residents in that hospital so pretty, I'm claiming jun and the chicken guy, I just want to beg the writer, please don't introduce any love triangle abeg, it's either se young and ji sung are a thing and Dr Lee their bestie or se young and Dr Lee a thing and ji sung their mentor, better still no romance sef, let's just focus on saving lives

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2019
Nairaland changed p I m p to love vendor aigoooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2019
toykathy:

That is the point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.