Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961626 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Kang!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mianhaeyo yeorobun, there's a switch marked with skull and crossbones in my head and it comes on whenever someone tries to steal my men, I'll work on it, i promise, I'll go for therapy lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Mianhaeyo yeorobun, there's a switch marked with skull and crossbones in my head and it comes on whenever someone tries to steal my men, I'll work on it, i promise, I'll go for therapy lol
grin
Please continue oh, just don't attack me like that embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I'm not even sure Jesus likes you enough to heal you tho, we talked he didn't even mention you

I'll pretend I didn't see this

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Who sang it better:
Song title : rewind
Artists : got7 VS jonghyun VS zhoumi

I can't talk about jonghyun's solo songs so feel free to listen to the songs and judge for yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
grin Please continue oh, just don't attack me like that embarassed
LOL you don't like me

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
toykathy:

I'll pretend I didn't see this
Thank you ma

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is jeju samdasoo featuring taeyeon and kyuhyun. The mv is actually a cf for some bottled water produced in jeju. They were dressed in simple beautiful outfits, no bad outfit

Taeyeon's

1. The picture isn't clear but I like the sweater and short combo, simple and nice

2. She wore a long jacket over the first outfit and her shoes just gorgeous

3. Lovely gown, she kinda looks like an innocent kindergarten teacher but it is lovely

4. Wore a jacket over the gown, still beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kyuhyun's

1. I love it, it's just chill

2. Love this too

3. A flower in the midst of flowers. Period.

4. Random group shot aka we are in jeju and we are happy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
ABOUT THE MV

It's a cf for some bottled water produced in jeju, so it's just scenes of taeyeon, kyuhyun and friends vacationing and having fun in jeju while drinking and holding the water upandan.

Storyline : 1/10 it's just them moving from place to place

Styling : 10/10 their outfits fit the mv and song

Choreography : no Choreography

Set design/props : 10/10 nature at its best, watching the mv will make you want to visit jeju, I'm especially grateful they didn't have them drinking water in every scene, that would have been just awful

Acting : 5/10

Best/worst actor : they were both ok although they each had their awkward moments, especially kyuhyun, taeyeon had people she was interacting with while kyuhyun had scenes were he had to act on his own, pretending he's having fun, his expressions were a bit awkward but it wasn't bad

Who stood out the most : they both stood out

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lol I just started be melodramatic and the first episode was not bad and I like the stories of the three noona's especially the one the comedian dumped.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
KINGSMAN?!!!!!!!!!!!

I am losing it already, infact I will pick out the cast. Kamsa....kamsa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Night vibe.

Good night everyone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Oh boy this class of lies people are not here to play, why did they kill my butler Lee, lol the guy is a c*cksucker but I liked his nonsense I swear, it's the first time I'm seeing this actor act a rubbish role, I actually liked watching him, we are in episode 10 and uri female lead has not done 1 thing to benefit my life, OmG she's so annoying, why is her mouth so big, in fact why didn't she just make a billboard that reads "ki Kang je is han soo's lawyer" and carry it everywhere, I would have been fine with only oppa and my prosecutor unni abeg, but everybody get big mouth sef, at least byung ho told teacher who told lawyer... *sigh*, but that byung ho sef so just because beom jin was nice to you one time you really believe he'll leave his fancy house, in his nice clothes and comman pay you a visit because you're Cinderella or what Lewl. Ki hoon is a shi!tty scum but I like that his guilty conscience is making him scatter everywhere, let him accidentally help us reveal the truth abeg, I'm glad my guess seems on point about soo ah's death. Chai I was just screaming at oppa, don't go in, it's a trap, pick your call, go back outside, anyways it doesn't even matter, whether they sack him or not he has nothing to lose, I just hope nothing happens to my prosecutor unni, I will just go and throw raw eggs all over jun's house. There's this thing they do in movies that I think is cool but also dumb, when someone wants to burn stuff, they put the gasoline or whatever, turn on the lighter and drop it in whatever they're burning, shi!t looks really cool but why the hell are you burning a perfectly fine lighter, like keep it in your pocket now, use it to smoke your cigar or burn more stuff later, Wetin.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2019
sarang60:
Night vibe.
Good night everyone
A jam jam

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 3:07am On Aug 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

*rolls eyes in French*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 3:21am On Aug 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 3:24am On Aug 17, 2019
I'm in sifia painnn grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 3:35am On Aug 17, 2019
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 3:41am On Aug 17, 2019
sarang60:
Night vibe.

Good night everyone

The MV is so appealing

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=OwlCityy post=81322596][/quote]
*sensitively rolls eyes in sensitive French*
We good?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:08am On Aug 17, 2019
OwlCityy:
I'm in sifia painnn grin grin
Lmao basically taemin is a zombie

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2019
Birthdays :

Yoo Seung Ho: You deserve all the love in the world today cuz you mean so much to me. Happy birthday handsome wishing you pure happiness and fulfillment. Saranghaeyo ahjummani

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Morning vibe

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2019
toykathy:
Birthdays :

Yoo Seung Ho: You deserve all the love in the world today cuz you mean so much to me. Happy birthday handsome wishing you pure happiness and fulfillment. Saranghaeyo ahjummani

Lmao mean so much to who? Please shift

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Birthdays :

1. My very own Korean madonna, uhm jung Hwa, may your star never dim, I really hope I'm as hot as you are when I'm your age

2. My husband yoo seung ho, I have a lot of hotties, but he is the only one whose eyes talk dirty to me, no matter what expression he's wearing, happy, sad, depressed, manic, whatever, when I look at his eyes all I see is come and do. Where is @vikkytan my brother in law, I am paying my respects o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Random post : didn't hwasa release twit since like February? How has she not been crowned the queen of the world? No seriously, who is in charge of crowning the queen of the world? I need their phone number, I just want to talk. But why did she release it in February, that song has summer written all over it, if she had released it in summer, she might have taken over hyorin's place in my life. Oh well hyo is still my summer goddess, although I've not heard anything summery from her this year.

*currently watching*: class of lies, doctor john, welcome 2 life
Song of the day : nu shoes - wonder girls

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao mean so much to who? Please shift

I can't shout. Do whatever pleases you. It won't change the fact that he means so much to me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
toykathy:

I can't shout. Do whatever pleases you. It won't change the fact that he means so much to me.

Yes it will. IT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on supporting characters from the heirs. First of all can I just say this drama has the most underrated use of supporting characters ever, like kes could have written deeper storylines but no, love is the moment, I still Stan the cast sha, always

1. Kim ji won as yoo Rachel aka baddest bi!tch ever liveth, she was the annoying 2nd female lead but I had a soft spot for her, she's just a kid who wasn't trained right

2. Kang minhyuk as yoon Chan young aka uri female leads best friend

3. Kang ha nuel as lee hyo sin aka sunbae of life, such a sweetheart

4. Krystal jung as lee bo na aka jagajaga friend of female lead, ex baby girlfriend of male lead and girlfriend of female leads best friend, loved her character to pieces

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Game time

JI CHANG WOOK

1. The First drama you saw him in

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JI CHANG WOOK

1. The First drama you saw him in

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Warrior Baek Dong-soo

2. Suspicious Partner

3. ALL

4. ALL

5. In Healer——— Park Min young

6. Healer ep 15 Wookie oppa “ and I find myself keep trying to confirm it” (keep confirming with me oppa) and also almost everything ahjumma said.

7. An exorcist (priest)

8. Anyone is fine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.