Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,275 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2055160 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hell oh hell

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2019
sarang60:
This isn’t as horrible as the name appears. Who brain storms these tittles, just asking for a science. They should have just added “loompa” to the end.

It worked anyway if their aim was to lure people in with a bizarre tittle.

The girls can sing.

I watched it as it premiered and I couldn't get past 1 minute. Cute stuff like red flavor and even power up I can enjoy (I loveeee red flavor) but their recent releases...... SM has been missing the mark with RV.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I watched it as it premiered and I couldn't get past 1 minute. Cute stuff like red flavor and even power up I can enjoy (I loveeee red flavor) but their recent releases...... SM has been missing the mark with RV.

I didn’t get past 40 seconds and I have no idea what you are talking about but I get it. Hahahahhahaha.....I hope you understand what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfNuo8fCc9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Ti7qnoyUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jap9EEEwVoE

There is nothing I can say about them that will describe them or do them justice. These are some precious talented gorgeous tough cookies.

They got more beautiful over the years and I hope they stay together forever. (I am hearing rumors that Mika oppa left the group but I don’t want to believe it)

My Korean Westlife, boys2men, all in one.....Saranghamnida.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

embarassed
Mianhaeyo you hear

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Mianhaeyo you hear

LMAO. Why are you so negative ah ah!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2019
sarang60:

I didn’t get past 40 seconds and I have no idea what you are talking about but I get it. Hahahahhahaha.....I hope you understand what I am saying.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
I love you too HENRY oppa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2019
It is not only killing verse oohhhhh, it is killing sarang. B.Y oppa can you not.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2019
sarang60:
HAHAHAhhahahahahahahhaha.......ONE IT.

Thank you sarang60 for always bringing us info about our boys. One It or whatever is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Lmao Las Las love affairs in the afternoon is going to end like the Japanese version, hahahahahahaha this is me laughing at the level of sadness that is going to come for me by the end of this week, I was actually having hope that the writers will twist the ending, tufia for myself, I no dey hear word, why did I ever watch this drama.

What pained me most is that teacher's wife. Was she even pregnant? She should atleast be able to understand her friend a little since she met her husband through cheating with someone else's husband too. However the drama ends, the top notch acting and portrayal will remain with me for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL please sister I've accepted my fate, if there's any change it will be that someone else will die, death is sha in the cards for this one.

Dying together is not bad nah. Shebi it's love. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO. Why are you so negative ah ah!
I'm shielding myself from heartbreak

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
toykathy:

Thank you sarang60 for always bringing us info about our boys. One It or whatever is fine.

Aigoooo please let's not pretend it's fine, anyway it's way better than dia's fanclub name

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
toykathy:

What pained me most is that teacher's wife. Was she even pregnant? She should atleast be able to understand her friend a little since she met her husband through cheating with someone else's husband too. However the drama ends, the top notch acting and portrayal will remain with me for a long time.

You'll see that the baby is for her boyfriend in America, she just needs the guy to cover her "shame"

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
toykathy:

Dying together is not bad nah. Shebi it's love. Lol

They will definitely not die together, one person will survive and live in sorrow forever

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
toykathy:

You are very welcome unnie, I enjoy doing it.

Yes one It is fine but it is still funny and I can’t wait to hear them say it a billion times.

Modified: you should subscribe to their channel if you haven’t yet.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I'm shielding myself from heartbreak

Lewl. Very necessary cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you heartsweet!!!!!

Modified: let me just add that even from the introduction, I was already speaking in tongues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJ7cVpONo4

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
sarang60:
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you heartsweet!!!!!

Modified: let me just add that even from the introduction, I was already speaking in tongues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJ7cVpONo4

I only listened to like one minute because I have to wait to watch it at night #BrokeBitch but damn!!!! I've heard him rap before and I really like his flow but this is fire!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kangdrama: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
try this site

[url]kdramatizer.com[/url] for download all korean dramas on going!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kangdrama: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I only listened to like one minute because I have to wait to watch it at night #BrokeBitch but damn!!!! I've heard him rap before and I really like his flow but this is fire!!!

Thank you, we appreciate your support. I know Nae wang is a delight. His flow is really good but he has got this unbothered bounce as well. (You get it)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
I appreciate everyone that makes me laugh, scripted or unscripted...part 1

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
I appreciate everyone that makes me laugh, scripted or unscripted...part 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
I appreciate everyone that makes me laugh, scripted or unscripted...part 3.

I wish big head did not misbehave.

This also includes shows that are not intended as comedy but ended up hilarious anyway...Also not forgetting everyone on the gag concert team.

I APPRECIATE.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
sarang60:
I appreciate everyone that makes me laugh, scripted or unscripted...part 1

Well deserved appreciations

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
I do it for love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Well deserved appreciations

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Our love won't change

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Time to marathon some of my baby's dramas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.