Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977068 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

GONG HYO JIN

1. The First drama you saw her in

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Hello my teacher

2. The producers

3. Masters sun and thank you (I couldn't watch it to the end cos of subtitle wahala but I really liked the story, I don't think I've seen another drama that deals with hiv/aids

4. Her character in masters sun and thank you

5. She has had chemistry with everyone

7. Something really serious like a lawyer or doctor or policewoman, I've never really seen her in a role like that

8. I want her to act with jang hyuk again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL at your number 4

You can't be too careful in this country plisk embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on supporting characters from I hate you juliet but since @sarang is antagonizing me, I'm nor doing again

I am innocent of all accusations, nothing is ever my fault like I have said before. We can all blame EXO together.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
So apparently things are not how they appear to be. It is a wa ooooo.....I am hoping he doesn’t care.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine and you ALWAYS make me happy. Congratulations Bae’s of life.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
#wearethefuture

I just find myself rooting for them. (I am fasting and praying it all works out, just for the sake of my angels)

The thing is that of course I am biased to my kings because there is a Disney world in my heart just for them BUT, I still have such strong love for the rest of them maybe just gentle love for Lucas because I don’t know him that well but everyone else has a room in my heart.

They can fight my battles any day btw.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

GONG HYO JIN

1. The First drama you saw her in

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Have only seen her in Master sun

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
sarang60:

I am innocent of all accusations, nothing is ever my fault like I have said before. We can all blame EXO together.

Heol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Heol

Nae Yeol!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
#Random

Warning: if you know that you are homophobic disturbed by what consenting adults do with their private parts....well....skip this post.

Sooooo, I finally started the Thai drama that I've been dying to watch 'Theory of love' and it's a boy's love drama! I've been grinning for the past hour because I read a spoiler that an unlikely couple I was rooting for actually happened!!!! Arghhhhh!!!! The angst is real! One guy was tripping for a babe only to discover that she's his new professor lewl, kpele. The main lead is such a jerk that when he got into an accident and was bleeding out, I was chanting "Die. Yes,die!". He was a terrible person to the other male lead and now he knows better but still.....suffer bitch.

Phew, okay I'm done.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
sarang60:

Nae Yeol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
#Random

Warning: if you know that you are homophobic disturbed by what consenting adults do with their private parts....well....skip this post.

Sooooo, I finally started the Thai drama that I've been dying to watch 'Theory of love' and it's a boy's love drama! I've been grinning for the past hour because I read a spoiler that an unlikely couple I was rooting for actually happened!!!! Arghhhhh!!!! The angst is real! One guy was tripping for a babe only to discover that she's his new professor lewl, kpele. The main lead is such a jerk that when he got into an accident and was bleeding out, I was chanting "Die. Yes,die!". He was a terrible person to the other male lead and now he knows better but still.....suffer bitch.

Phew, okay I'm done.

Eww lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Eww lol

LMAO
Please leave me oh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Appreciation post for ALL the OSTs in when the devil calls your name: PERFECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Because of the love I have for the cast of welcome 2 life and because the cases are really interesting, I'm going to ignore the total foolishness that happened, you uncuff a serial murderess and leave her to sit down in the middle of a police station where guns are available o, OK clap for yourselves, were they looking down on her cos she's female lol, and then abeg did she fly, how did she get to where their daughter was so quickly, and then are they trying to tell me that very smart baby that is the daughter of a very smart policewoman and a very smart prosecutor will just up and follow a stranger that says I'm your mummy's friend Lmao please mtcheww, anyway I am such a witch, I predicted the baby would get kidnapped, she was, I predicted shin Jae ha would be big bad wolf's son, he is, I should just write a drama abeg, but honestly that bad guy is the devil, usually terrible people in dramas treat their family's well but are awful to outsiders, this one treats his family like dogs eww

And the foolishness continues with class of lies, aigoooo like the only person who was not foolish this week surprisingly was the always foolish teacher, I'm glad cos everyone was just annoying me, oppa will be wise one minute and the next minute I'll be like where is the brain you used to pass law school. Tae ra mumu, I can't even blame her, she was not in her right mind but she was still foolish and lazy, I mean the least she could do was drag beom jin with her, even if she won't take him down with her, she could rip his shirt and the material or part of his skin would be found under her nails or even a button from his shirt but aigoooo no sense, just a beautiful waste of space, I'm glad she's dead. And then the worst of them all han su, I know he's a Dumbo whose goal in life is to be his girlfriends driver but puhleaseee you're trying to protect the image of an already dead, already defamed girl, like how stupid is that, he actually believes beom jin loved her, OK why didn't he also go to jail for her, ode, the worst part is that he knew yang ki was beom jin's father and he wasn't even suspicious, you know what beom jin should have killed him. Anyway I'm glad my prosecutor unni is better, I was hoping for a romance between them but I guess this is not that type of drama.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is mamamoo's sky! Sky!. There were a lot of identical clothings, even the individual clothes still looked identical, the colors and style had the same vibe. The outfits were nice, simple and girly but I have divided them into like and love

1. I like solar's outfit, it's nice, kinda like a school teacher, I don't really like the sleeve of the shirt tho, nothing wrong with it, just personal taste

2. Wheein's outfit is also nice, very girly, frilly (maybe a bit too girly for my taste). The dog can go

LOVE

3. Moonbyul's outfit is heart eyes, I like it very simple and nice. I want the bicycle and teddy bear

4. Hwasa's gown is nice too, I'm a bit worried about the length, hwasa ya, can you bend at all?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Random group shot aka we are going to heaven, y'all sinners have a nice time in hell

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
ABOUT THE MV

The song is a cf for something called icarus, I have no idea what it is but I guess it has to do with flying or something, anyway the girls are taking a walk in a park (I don't know why solar is carrying a balloon but whatever it's a cf, I won't blame them much) and then they suddenly start flying, don't ask me why

Storyline : if this was a normal mv, I would have been brutal but cf mtcheww I forgive them

Styling : 10/10, they were going for girly summer and they nailed it

Choreography : 6/10, simple girly steps but nice to watch

Set design/props : 6/10 beautiful nature but ugly photoshopping of the sky and then that solar's balloon, no no, hwasa's parasol too is a bit ehmm, it's nice and I get that she might be trying to avoid sunburn but it's still a bit somehow off

Acting : 9.9/10 nice facial expressions except for hwasa's flying part, I think she was trying to be sexy and then realized lol I'm pretending to fly this is not sexy

Best/worst actor : they were all ok

Who stood out the most : they all stood out

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:20am On Sep 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Jonghyun
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:23am On Sep 01, 2019
sarang60:
#wearethefuture

I just find myself rooting for them. (I am fasting and praying it all works out, just for the sake of my angels)

The thing is that of course I am biased to my kings because there is a Disney world in my heart just for them BUT, I still have such strong love for the rest of them maybe just gentle love for Lucas because I don’t know him that well but everyone else has a room in my heart.

They can fight my battles any day btw.

I can't seem to find myself to like the group. I keep forcing myself but the excitement isn't just there

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
#Random

Phew, okay I'm done.
I love the movie. It's good. Their love looks so real. Kai and third

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Random facts : minhyuk speaks to his cats in jeondemal, aigoooo what sin did I commit to end up with a man like that lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:45am On Sep 01, 2019
Flamingcharisma:

I love the movie. It's good. Their love looks so real. Kai and third

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Flamingcharisma:

I can't seem to find myself to like the group. I keep forcing myself but the excitement isn't just there

I completely understand, I guess I am man crazy Kang in this because it is my love for the kings that is making me fast and pray.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random facts : minhyuk speaks to his cats in jeondemal, aigoooo what sin did I commit to end up with a man like that lol

The one that hasn’t been forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Good morning everyone.

Happy new month.

Happy Sunday.

Morning vibe.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2019
sarang60:

I completely understand, I guess I am man crazy Kang in this because it is my love for the kings that is making me fast and pray.

Excuse you?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2019
sarang60:

The one that hasn’t been forgiven.
Since I get minhyuk, I hope the sin never gets forgiven

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2019
sarang60:
Good morning everyone.
Happy new month.
Happy Sunday.
Morning vibe.
Happy new month
Song of the month : September - earth, wind and fire

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2019
sarang60:

*Laughing*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=RaphaellaDD post=81805291]

kiss kiss kiss
[/quote wink
wink cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.