Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976950 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Chizbaaa:

1.Boys before flower
2.Angel eyes
3.Blood
4.Geum jan di
5.Hearts of nineteen
6. I can't remember
7. I'd like to see to see her as a mother
8. I would love to see her paired again with her ex husband Ahn Jae-Hyun

You are wicket

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
I am tired of reading about these children's divorce, abeg I'm hearing something about it not happening cos of a cat, who knows the full gist please

*currently watching*: class of lies, doctor john, welcome 2 life, oh my ghost
Song of the day : all the songs from my lovely girl ost

I love the title of her Book by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
I really have to talk about the finale of Hotel del Luna. My baby has never disappointed me in regards to her acting. Every smile, laugh, emotion put into the drama was worth it. It was sad, beautiful and sad and the face of Kim Soo Hyun Oppa completed the whole emotions I felt!
Thumbs up to all the cast and crew they did amazingly.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
toykathy:
I really have to talk about the finale of Hotel del Luna. My baby has never disappointed me in regards to her acting. Every smile, laugh, emotion put into the drama was worth it. It was sad, beautiful and sad and the face of Kim Soo Hyun Oppa completed the whole emotions I felt!

Well said!!! IU was amazing! TVN had better start filming hotel blue moon soon. KSH looked so bloody spicy!!! Yum!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
toykathy:

So it was a beautiful sad ending?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Lewl, if I wasn't completely allergic to unnecessary responsibility, I'd have gotten a cat. But these two are crazy.

This is exactly how I feel but it would have been a White mini Pomeranian or Siberian husky or a Shiba Inu

“Allergic to unnecessary responsibility” is the word, if only they were not so much trouble.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
sarang60:

This is exactly how I feel but it would have been a White mini Pomeranian or Siberian husky or a Shiba Inu

“Allergic to unnecessary responsibility” is the word, if only they were not so much trouble.

Honestly. Their cuteness is not enough to convince me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
I've been trying not to take sides but this woman is making it very very difficult for me to see her as a normal, sane person. I don't care for any of them and he didn't exactly deny most of what she said. But if this is how she acts on a normal day when she's upset or she doesn't get her way, then she's CRAZY and needs help. It's not funny anymore.

Lmao excuse me did he marry his wife or his school teacher, see me see instructions. I have a lot of questions, why did she marry "an alcoholic who might be prone to violence". If he does not apologize, will you die

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
toykathy:

Thank you! I kanot comman kee myself.
LOL

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
toykathy:

1. Boys before flower 2. Blood 3. Angel eyes 4. Blood 5. Angel eyes 6 7. Crazy woman going through messy divorce 8. Kang Min Hyuk { nobody should bother me o}
I actually like her so I don't mind

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
toykathy:

You are wicket
Hahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
sarang60:

I love the title of her Book by the way.
It's a great title

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Well said!!! IU was amazing! TVN had better start filming hotel blue moon soon. KSH looked so bloody spicy!!! Yum!!!

Don't yum my oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Honestly. Their cuteness is not enough to convince me.
EWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao excuse me did he marry his wife or his school teacher, see me see instructions. I have a lot of questions, why did she marry "an alcoholic who might be prone to violence". If he does not apologize, will you die

See I just weak. And why does she keep telling us? Abeg I no dey when them dey kpansh so she should stop giving me info now. Is it pity she's looking for or what?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

EWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Chizbaaa(f): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
toykathy:

You are wicket

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Chizbaaa(f): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
toykathy:

You are wicket

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

See I just weak. And why does she keep telling us? Abeg I no dey when them dey kpansh so she should stop giving me info now. Is it pity she's looking for or what?

LOL you know this

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=RaphaellaDD post=81887079][/quote]
Triple EWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
sarang60:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUtrt5H0uZ8
And you actually think I will watch the video or what?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

What are you afraid of?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is a beautiful night vibe.

They seem so completely.

I am SO WHIPPED for my 3 musketeers. (They have me in their palm), HanYounDo’s voices can tuck me in bed anytime. I need to hear hyunnie slow rap a lot more.

Get well soon my athletic baby Yohan.

Everyone is just talented and stunning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5eFS8mv51k

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
sarang60:

What are you afraid of?
Clingy animals

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Clingy animals

So cute.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
sarang60:

So cute.

*side eyes*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
I watched the Jprod stage today and one person caught my eye out of the crowd, I am guessing he is in class A because he was in front on the center stage close to the center on the side....hahahahahhahahahaha....oh well.

Here he is. He is giving me mix vibes from 2 X1 members.

I want to take care of him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is dia's somehow. They wore uniforms but also wore individual clothes and they were very nice, all through, I loved everyone's outfit, nice, simple, hip, sporty, flirty, sexy, cute all rolled in one. I couldn't take all the pictures but

1. Random group shot aka mbk see us looking great, treat us well jebal

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
sarang60:
I watched the Jprod stage today and one person caught my eye out of the crowd, I am guessing he is in class A because he was in front on the center stage close to the center on the side....hahahahahhahahahaha....oh well.

Here he is. He is giving me mix vibes from 2 X1 members.

I want to take care of him.

Oh ma gash!!! He's so cute! How old is he? 10. Let's kidnap and adopt him after the show

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
ABOUT THE MV

It's basically Dia vacationing in China and dancing on the main road (don't ask me why?)

Storyline : no story per say

Styling : 10/10

Choreography : 8/10. Their Choreography was actually very nice to watch, it was a lot of hand and leg moves, but not too simple, lol they did one wannabe twerking thing aigoooo

Set design/props : 10/10 it's the streets and sights of China, *crying* I want to travel

Acting : 10/10. Dia members are great actresses, their facial expressions were all on point

Best/worst actor :

Who stood out the most :
1. Seunghee
2. Eunjin
3. This was before chae yeon got popular from produce 101, she barely got screentime but she stood out to me cos I'm biased like that (sorry, not sorry)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.