Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968267 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2019
lilmizzy:

Visual kings, Talented goofballs
oh how I love Them!

In other news Strangers from hell has me shook. Just my kind of creepy.

1. I agree.

2. I started and saw the first 2 episodes but I don’t think I will continue mostly because there is no humor at all. I might check ep 3 just out of curiosity, same way I watched the second ep and I might end up finishing the drama out of curiosity hahahahhahahah. It looks interesting though. Why do they always need evil twins, one is enough.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Morning vibe

Good morning everyone.

I love Sam Kim and JKY oppa. (Just putting it out there again)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7tsGCarlfA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by cemamifim: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2019
Recommend you guys one convenient site: https://youtubetomp3music.com/
You can use it to download MP3/MP4 from most sites, it is fast, free and no registration required.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2019
1. Then DON’T

2. He is so handsome

This drama is creepy but interesting.

Killing people is creating art? Oh my.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2019
When your husband thinks like you. (My husband and I have a crush on Ten...perfect)

They are getting closer, Thank you Baekhyun Nampyeon (Nae sunshine), Thanks eloquent Taemin.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2019
I am expectant.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2019
Nae UNIVERSE

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2019
Or so he thought.

He is so wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
EEEEWWWWWWW.

Gross!!!!!!!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
sarang60:
Or so he thought.

He is so wrong.
sarang60:

1. I agree.

2. I started and saw the first 2 episodes but I don’t think I will continue mostly because there is no humor at all. I might check ep 3 just out of curiosity, same way I watched the second ep and I might end up finishing the drama out of curiosity hahahahhahahah. It looks interesting though. Why do they always need evil twins, one is enough.

I don't like the Twins. his laugh gets on my nerves.

The supposedly normal one is the gang leader. if only he knew.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
sarang60:
Nae UNIVERSE
Baekhyun my second love in Exo. **hearteyes**
sexy namjachingu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
lilmizzy:

Baekhyun my second love in Exo. **hearteyes**

sexy namjachingu

He has his charms...are you the side chick that made soggy ramen for him, let’s hope not.

Who is the first one that you are a side chick to?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
lilmizzy:

I don't like the Twins. his laugh gets on my nerves.

The supposedly normal one is the gang leader. if only he knew.

The actor is amazing though, I love when he says he is angry....hahahhahaha...like how?

I don’t know why oppa had to kill my favorite devil, I know he went rouge but still.

Something is fishy though...why is nobody looking for that officer guy, why is it only the female officer that is looking into this case I mean there are so many creepy occurrences enough for the police to investigate.

My favorite part of episode 3 was the making of the rings, that was a beautiful touch, creepy but beautiful way to hold trophies.

I like when he has those internal struggles like in his head he is cursing the person out or beating the hell out of them but he is calm in reality.

I also feel bad for him and his girlfriend.

I really thought I was not going to like this drama but it is not bad I have seen ep 2 and 3 just out of pure curiosity and I don’t hate it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Stranger from hell is interesting and very creepy but slow, I hope it picks up from the next ep.

Just look at his face.....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
sarang60:

He has his charms...are you the side chick that made soggy ramen for him, let’s hope not.

Who is the first one that you are a side chick to?

side chick Ke. he's my boyfriend and I'm the main chick.

Park chanyeol oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
sarang60:

The actor is amazing though, I love when he says he is angry....hahahhahaha...like how?

I don’t know why oppa had to kill my favorite devil, I know he went rouge but still.

Something is fishy though...why is nobody looking for that officer guy, why is it only the female officer that is looking into this case I mean there are so many creepy occurrences enough for the police to investigate.

My favorite part of episode 3 was the making of the rings, that was a beautiful touch, creepy but beautiful way to hold trophies.

I like when he has those internal struggles like in his head he is cursing the person out or beating the hell out of them but he is calm in reality.

I also feel bad for him and his girlfriend.

I really thought I was not going to like this drama but it is not bad I have seen ep 2 and 3 just out of pure curiosity and I don’t hate it.

I liked that dude too. Although his smile was creepy I found it kinda cute, and was sad when he got killed off at the ending of episode 2.

Someone Will definitely notice his absence and look for him later. maybe his colleague or the female officer who is investigating. she's really smart though. I pray she figures everything out before any harm comes to that idiot(whom I love).

I also feel bad for Jong woo's girlfriend but not Jong woo because he choosed the studio himself.

Also I want more shower scenes!! Lee doo Wook is one sexy namja

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
lilmizzy:

Park chanyeol oppa

LMAO. You just want to die. Let me sit down and watch this liveeee

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
lilmizzy:

Park chanyeol oppa

I am his wife and you are JUST a side chick. Do not bite more than you can chew.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
lilmizzy:

I liked that dude too. Although his smile was creepy I found it kinda cute, and was sad when he got killed off at the ending of episode 2.

Someone Will definitely notice his absence and look for him later. maybe his colleague or the female officer who is investigating. she's really smart though. I pray she figures everything out before any harm comes to that idiot(whom I love).

I also feel bad for Jong woo's girlfriend but not Jong woo because he choosed the studio himself.

Also I want more shower scenes!! Lee doo Wook is one sexy namja

Yes I loved his smile and his hair, he had this cool evil breeze following him.

They haven’t noticed because he was on holiday when he went on a solo rescue mission but since our smart officer is already look for him, they will look into it soon.

I don’t understand Jung woo to be honest, I would have been out of there once I saw the stair to get there instead, this foolish boy went and drank one rubbish the ahjumma gave him.....his thought were so funny when he was high and I can’t wait to see how he came out of it. You see why I say curiosity will make me finish this drama without knowing?

His girlfriend is so pretty and unproblematic, I love them together and she is going to blame herself if anything happens to him because she is kind of dismissing him when he mentions the situation which is no fault of hers because she is not living there and she is always in tight corners.

With that his temper sef he can even join the art of killing society.....hahahahhahahaha.

Amen to more shower scenes.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I don’t even want to bring the only approved co-wife into this.

Btw, did you see videos of our baby eating a hotdog? Lord!!!!!!!!! I want to protect, take care, provide, infact...everything him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
sarang60:

I don’t even want to bring the only approved co-wife into this.

Btw, did you see videos of our baby eating a hotdog? Lord!!!!!!!!! I want to protect, take care, provide, infact...everything him.

The speed I used to download the video ehn so cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Night vibe

Oh everything about this gave me chills.

Good night everyone.

More greatness to you Will.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I will Live o . it's not a crime to love someone in Nigeria.Lol

sarang60:

I am his wife and you are JUST a side chick. Do not bite more than you can chew.

Errrmmm thank you Ma for letting me be the side chick. I'm asking this for research purposes o , how many husbands do you have?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2019
sarang60:

Yes I loved his smile and his hair, he had this cool evil breeze following him.

They haven’t noticed because he was on holiday when he went on a solo rescue mission but since our smart officer is already look for him, they will look into it soon.

I don’t understand Jung woo to be honest, I would have been out of there once I saw the stair to get there instead, this foolish boy went and drank one rubbish the ahjumma gave him.....his thought were so funny when he was high and I can’t wait to see how he came out of it. You see why I say curiosity will make me finish this drama without knowing?

His girlfriend is so pretty and unproblematic, I love them together and she is going to blame herself if anything happens to him because she is kind of dismissing him when he mentions the situation which is no fault of hers because she is not living there and she is always in tight corners.

With that his temper sef he can even join the art of killing society.....hahahahhahahaha.

Amen to more shower scenes.

Are you sure he will come out alive? that "art" leader is not playing o.

With that his temper and internal outbursts, he can even be the leader sef.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2019
lilmizzy:

Errrmmm thank you Ma for letting me be the side chick. I'm asking this for research purposes o , how many husbands do you have?

1. It is a crime when it is someone else’s husband.

2. This will take a while. Let me start from EXO, I am Mrs EXO for a reason (so all Nine are husbands of mine). I use to say I had 6 husbands and 3 boyfriends but you know relationships grow and I wish I could have invited you for the weddings. My 3 ex husbands and I still have flings once a while because the flame of love didn’t really die.

3. I have husbands from other groups as well but listing them will take me a year and if I add actors to that list, I am not sure we will be done in 3 years.

Now that being said, anyone who needs any form of attention from EXO comes through me and everyone here can tell you I am very generous....letting a person be my husband’s side chick is no joke. The only two people that are approved individual co wives proved their loyalties in unbelievable ways so I know my husbands are safe with them and it took a while to earn that trust.

The thing is I can “willingly” kind off share a few husbands “without much” struggle sometimes but when it comes to EXO....oh no, I will find you if you breathe around them without my permission.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Good Morning.

Here's some sunshine to brighten your day!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
sarang60:

1. It is a crime when it is someone else’s husband.

2. This will take a while. Let me start from EXO, I am Mrs EXO for a reason (so all Nine are husbands of mine). I use to say I had 6 husbands and 3 boyfriends but you know relationships grow and I wish I could have invited you for the weddings. My 3 ex husbands and I still have flings once a while because the flame of love didn’t really die.

3. I have husbands from other groups as well but listing them will take me a year and if I add actors to that list, I am not sure we will be done in 3 years.

Now that being said, anyone who needs any form of attention from EXO comes through me and everyone here can tell you I am very generous....letting a person be my husband’s side chick is no joke. The only two people that are approved individual co wife proved their loyalties in unbelievable ways so I know my husbands are safe with them and it took a while to earn that trust.

The thing is I can “willingly” kind off share a few husbands “without much” struggle sometimes but when it comes to EXO....oh no, I will find you if you breathe around them without my permission.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Lol Mrs Exo �� I apologize for not knowing. see epistle for only one husband that I wanted.

I'm cool with my current title. thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2019
lilmizzy:

Are you sure he will come out alive? that "art" leader is not playing o.

With that his temper and internal outbursts, he can even be the leader sef.

I think he will, I think he is the only one that will survive. The intro of the drama was him in bad shape so I think they are using that to throw us off.

Yes!!!!!! Hahahahahahah.... when he strangled his boss in his head I was living.

I am enjoying this too much ooo, hope I am not becoming Mrs Kang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2019
lilmizzy:

Lol Mrs Exo �� I apologize for not knowing. see epistle for only one husband that I wanted.

I'm cool with my current title. thank you!

Not a problem at all, You are so welcome Nae chingu. we should go for chicken feet and soju sometime.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2019
lilmizzy:
Good Morning.

Here's some sunshine to brighten your day!

Namjas.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2019
lilmizzy:

LMAO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: toykathy(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.