Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2002015 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

She should look at herself, then look at Lay
Look at her account balance then imagine Lay's
Then she should let me know her conclusion grin grin grin

P.S Mimi I love you, you know abi?

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha......

“Singing: I am walking away...from this situation, I am walking away.....oh to find another place”.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
One of the most hard working people I know and he works hard with a smile on his face.

The only thing I want for you, is that you play as hard as you work.

I wish you more wisdom and a career that is continuously free of scandal.

I sarang you with the whole of my heart, no reservations.

Your other PRETTY wife has brought down fire on anything or anyone that wants to harm you and I pity them.

Happy birthday Wang Zhang

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha......

“Singing: I am walking away...from this situation, I am walking away.....oh to find another place”.

LMAO, she's coming to kill me but I'm ready cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
sarang60:

If not for that fact that you recognized the boys, you would have still thought so until the end. I hope you watched it though, at least once’s.

I didn't watch yet. But I will

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
toykathy:

I didn't watch yet. But I will

I am satisfied with that. Let me go and tell Suho oppa, you deserve a treat.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
All I can say is.........I STAN.

Go ballerino!!!!!!

I am really hoping that BM’s madness rubs off on the rest of them.

I wish you all success on your debut in December, I will be watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swbsaxp3UBs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
Night vibe.

Good night everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RdHaYZ6Zrw

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2019
Happy birthday to RaphaellaDD's man Lay! I wish him llnp.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2019
sarang60:

I am satisfied with that. Let me go and tell Suho oppa, you deserve a treat.

Lol. I just watched the video. But you need to make me understand some things. Why is Kai there? The guy with pink hair is who? He looks familiar. Is super M a group? Or they just come together from diff groups?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2019
toykathy:
Happy birthday to RaphaellaDD's man Lay! I wish him llnp.

Thank you unnie!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2019
toykathy:

Lol. I just watched the video. But you need to make me understand some things. Why is Kai there? The guy with pink hair is who? He looks familiar. Is super M a group? Or they just come together from diff groups?

This is such a pure reaction grin
The answer to all your questions: SM is mad but we like them like that grin

SuperM is a super group made up of some of the aces of existing super SM groups....a lot of super right? Blame SM.
It's made up of members of:
SHINee: Taemin
EXO: Baekhyun and Kai
NCT: Taeyong and Mark
WayV(coded NCT China) : Ten and Lucas

The pink haired guy is Baekhyun. And SuperM are the AVENGERS OF KPOP......God epp me survive all this cheese grin

Basically they're main purpose is to [s]break into the US market and get new fans as a new group and as members of their old groups[/s] make money for SM, but they really are getting more fans so YAY!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

SuperM is a super group made up of some of the aces of existing super SM groups....a lot of super right? Blame SM.

The pink haired guy is Baekhyun. And SuperM are the AVENGERS OF KPOP......God epp me survive all this cheese grin

Basically they're main purpose is to [s]break into the US market and get new fans as a new group and as members of their old groups[/s] make money for SM, but they really are getting more fans so YAY!

Hahahahhahahahahahaha.......

Very well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
sarang60:
One of the most hard working people I know and he works hard with a smile on his face.

The only thing I want for you, is that you play as hard as you work.

I wish you more wisdom and a career that is continuously free of scandal.

I sarang you with the whole of my heart, no reservations.

Your other PRETTY wife has brought down fire on anything or anyone that wants to harm you and I pity them.

Happy birthday Wang Zhang

Happy Birthday Lay! Sarangheyo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
I'm so behind on all my dramas .
Abeg how did Strangers from hell end, I need spoilers.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!! My goodness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqHLpsHoG-8

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilmizzy:
I'm so behind on all my dramas .
Abeg how did Strangers from hell end, I need spoilers.
Lol i need too cause i stopped in episode 1 and i don't think i will continue it

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
To all the people asking for strangers from hell, here we go.

EPISODE 8-10

In ep 8, Jong Woo (second main lead) started to loose his mind even more. Our psycho main lead then killed Jong Woo’s boss and a new guy that came into the studio. He also killed one journalist like that (it was just mental).

Jong Woo now decided to leave the town and all but his girlfriend got kidnapped by the psycho and of course Jong Woo was lured back.

The police woman kept investigating and searching for clues, nobody was listening to her until they started to find dead bodies and evidence but they were still slow. Then during an investigation, Jong Woo called her and said he was going into the studio and that was how she drove there by herself and got caught as well.

The ahjuma killed the pervert guy for almost killing the thug that they kept alive in their dungeon, then psycho dentist killed the ahjuma and the other smiling twin

The police woman then broke ankle bracelet on the pervert and that alerted the police and they came to the studio.

Then there was a show down between Jong Woo and psycho dentist which Jong Woo won.....he defeated him and he could have just waited for the police to come but Jong Woo killed him instead.

Then the investigation started and in the last few minutes of the last episode, we discovered that Jong Woo was the one that killed almost everyone from the pervert to the smiling twin and not the psycho dentist. They also showed times when Jong Woo was talking to the psycho dentist but there was no one there and even after he was dead, he still kind of appeared.

It started to feel like the psycho dentist was a figment if Jong Woo’s imagination....I don’t even know.

The drama was just an unpleasant waste of space, it was so pointless but the beauty of it was the psychological aspect and that was scary, Humans can be scary. (If you get what I mean), it was a like a low budget/cut and nail job but there were some underlining points that were not far from the truth in real life and that is scary.

I am hoping another drama comes along that will make me so curious to watch even if it is a waste of space.

I also wonder how and why oppa picked this drama, I understand that his character was just wonderful and his acting was phenomenal but the story itself was wonky and the way it was put together makes it worse.

I am sorry about my story telling skills ooo, I was just coming to say Jong Woo killed him and it seemed like almost everything was in Jong Woo head as he is a novelist who writes about crime and criminals but I ended up writing a novel.

I hope it is cohesive enough for you guys to understand but if it is not, even the drama itself was all over the place.....hahahahahahhahahahahaha......

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Night vibe.

Good night everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2aQ_NqeTNw

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Oh! Thank you dear. I now understand. Kudos to you and sarang60.(kangminhyuksho too) You guys are my mirror, bell and sword here. I heart you all

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2019
toykathy:

Oh! Thank you dear. I now understand. Kudos to you and sarang60.(kangminhyuksho too) You guys are my mirror, bell and sword here. I heart you all

Awwwwww
We heart you too

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Awwwwww
We heart you too

We sure do.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2019
I am always going to be biased to DaeHwi and WooJin, especially DaeHwi but everyone did well. My babies are growing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKxTS22TdsQ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2019
Morning vibe.

It might be freezing but it could be summer in the heart. (Cheddar cheese)...hahahahahhahahaha....

Good morning everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9ZHeai7k4

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2019
toykathy:

Erm.....

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Erm.....

Shebi Na you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2019
They should no longer be called rookies.....

#artist

I really like the sound of this. Well done boys

Dark concepts for boys is now the new trend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_BhMhZpAug

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Just from this clip, I am already in love with “the crown” and “somebody new”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0hwOZ2UGgI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
I am tired of waiting oooooo....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nae power rangers.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
He is still the baby we know, debut didn’t change him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
First script reading for “people with flaws”.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
No.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.