Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1980199 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
#FCF

This was where and from whom it all started. Great actor, lovely father, a man of integrity. I have seen everything he has done and even the ones he hasn’t done, I have seen in spirit.

He has a mansion in my heart.

Saranghaeyo Wang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
toykathy:

Am sure I will stop talking with you soon undecided
Haba unni, saranghaeyo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
sarang60:
#FCF

This was where and from whom it all started. Great actor, lovely father, a man of integrity. I have seen everything he has done and even the ones he hasn’t done, I have seen in spirit.

Saranghaeyo Wang.

We finally know your spirit husband

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
#FCF & #Thirstpost #Doubletreat

Kim Young Woo

Do I need to say anything sef? Just look at him!!!
Sigh, I love how funny and open he is, how adorable he is with children, how he literally doesn't give a hoot about what anyone says and does not entertain foolish behavior. I love when he dances. The control he has over his beautiful beautiful body....phew. I want him to dance on me 24/7. I love his tattoos and how they are such a part of him. I love how intimidating he looks and then his personality just shines through and next thing you know you're in love. There's a certain video which shows just how sizeable his.....frimpong is and pheeeeew,good LORD!!!! I want to ride his bike, I want to ride him. I want to ride him on his bike....you get the point.

Monster Woo!!! The definition of DADDY.

P.S I was so worried that his criminal record was for something I personally couldn't forgive but alas, it's still pretty serious but he's a changed ex-convict DADDY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by waslek(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
plz rumz can any tell any site dat I can download Korea movies and tv series

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Random post : the video I wanted to post has been taken down by kbs, so instead I'll post this of snsd dissing big bang, it was easy for them to attack big head cos they're all agemates but when it got to s
Daesung she added ssi lol

P.s : now I'm here wondering if yuri introduced her brother to big head or maybe they became partners in crime on their own, I hate that she stayed away from IG for 5 months just cos her brother decided to be scum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBq-6Liq3yo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
sarang60:
#FCF

Saranghaeyo Wang.

I didn't watch this drama till tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
waslek:
plz rumz can any tell any site dat I can download Korea movies and tv series

Dramas.nu
Daebakdrama.com
Dramafire.info
Kissasian.ch
Dramacool9.io or something like that

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Haba unni, saranghaeyo

Don't sarang anything. What's the point of loving me when you kanot enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I give up!!! Kangminhyuksho sabi response die. @sarang60 one of your charms is your loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
toykathy:

I give up!!! Kangminhyuksho sabi response die. @sarang60 one of your charms is your loyalty.

Me too, my only charm is my loyalty

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahah...........what did I do to offend this human lord.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2019
toykathy:

Honestly, I have no words for her.

Thank you unnie.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Well done loyalty.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2019
toykathy:

Don't sarang anything. What's the point of loving me when you kanot enlighten me

I kindly request that I be excluded from this discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
#FCF & #Thirstpost #Doubletreat

Kim Young Woo

Do I need to say anything sef? Just look at him!!!
Sigh, I love how funny and open he is, how adorable he is with children, how he literally doesn't give a hoot about what anyone says and does not entertain foolish behavior. I love when he dances. The control he has over his beautiful beautiful body....phew. I want him to dance on me 24/7. I love his tattoos and how they are such a part of him. I love how intimidating he looks and then his personality just shines through and next thing you know you're in love. There's a certain video which shows just how sizeable his.....frimpong is and pheeeeew,good LORD!!!! I want to ride his bike, I want to ride him. I want to ride him on his bike....you get the point.

Monster Woo!!! The definition of DADDY.

P.S I was so worried that his criminal record was for something I personally couldn't forgive but alas, it's still pretty serious but he's a changed ex-convict DADDY!!!

Waaaoooowwwww!!!!!!!

It is not a small something.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2019
toykathy:

I didn't watch this drama till tomorrow

If not for this drama, I will not be here today in this moment, at this point in time. It was my obsession with Jumong that lead me to BOF and in the midst of it all, EXO. I even saw the second part of it were Jumong’s grandson became the lead which was still played by Song oppa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2019
sarang60:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahah...........what did I do to offend this human lord.
Offend ke, I'm just making an observation o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2019
sarang60:

Well done loyalty.
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2019
sarang60:

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2019
Happy birthday to kangminhyuksho's unnie Gu Hye Sun, llnp

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Your only charm is oppa snatching

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2019
sarang60:

Well done loyalty.

Na real weldone, as the only thing she no get be that loyalty

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2019
sarang60:

Izzit ya name I didn't add 60 nah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2019
sarang60:

If not for this drama, I will not be here today in this moment, at this point in time. It was my obsession with Jumong that lead me to BOF and in the midst of it all, EXO. I even saw the second part of it were Jumong’s grandson became the lead which was still played by Song oppa.

A man called God was the first korean drama I watched too, I don't know why oppa is no longer active in drama world

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2019
toykathy:

Izzit ya name I didn't add 60 nah

Yes it is my name. The difference is when you add 60, you are just stating that I am Chanyeol’s backbone because he is 61.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2019
toykathy:

A man called God was the first korean drama I watched too, I don't know why oppa is no longer active in drama world

When he rode the horse out of that cave, I gave him a full bow. I think I have talked about this before, My favorite scene to this day was him in a royal blue jacket and white pants in front of a powerful sport car on a highway, treating someone’s F.up. I still even remember how his hair looked.

I was just a little worried that he was really skinny for that role at the time.

His wife is a lawyer or prosecutor (something like that), his mother is a politician, I mean his family is well to do so I think he personally wants to be hands on in raising his children. I honestly respect whatever the reason why he is not on my screen everyday is, and I am always here for him.

My triplets are growing up beautifully.

I respect him so much.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2019
toykathy:

I know I didn’t pay that much attention to you in BOF for 4 obvious reasons but I was grateful that you grew up to be a beautiful hardworking woman. I know that it has not been as pleasant as you would have liked but I hope you pull yourself together and move on with maturity.

You are still the Jandi that made my JunPyo a human being and for that I am thankful.

Happy birthday Unnie, I hope you find happiness and above all peace.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2019
toykathy:

The crazy love of my life

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2019
toykathy:

Your only charm is oppa snatching
Snatching oppas LOYALLY

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2019
toykathy:

Na real weldone, as the only thing she no get be that loyalty
Lies from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2019
sarang60:

I know I didn’t pay that much attention to you in BOF for 4 obvious reasons but I was grateful that you grew up to be a beautiful hardworking woman. I know that it has not been as pleasant as you would have liked but I hope you pull yourself together and move on with maturity.

You are still the Jandi that made my JunPyo a human being and for that I am thankful.

Happy birthday Unnie, I hope you find happiness and above all peace.

Curious about those 4 obvious reasons

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.