Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,709 members, 7,955,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2056208 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
toykathy:

Unfortunately, they live in a derailed country. I pity Dongpyo most cuz most of the fingers are pointing to him.

Those fingers will wither

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Those fingers will wither

The way I shouted amen ehn the person next to me had to ask if she's safe.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Abeg who has watched episode 10 of the lies within, I was watching it and then I accidentally deleted it from my phone, I'm so pissed I can't even bring myself to download it again, abeg did any revelation come up, I stopped where the team was having their last dinner at songju *goes to cry in Lee min ki's arms*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
toykathy:

The way I shouted amen ehn the person next to me had to ask if she's safe.

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
#case61, #chanyeolobsessed #obsessedwithchanyeol #chanyeolseye

I am coming to terms with the beret, some angles are a little funny but baby still look stunning.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Abeg who has watched episode 10 of the lies within, I was watching it and then I accidentally deleted it from my phone, I'm so pissed I can't even bring myself to download it again, abeg did any revelation come up, I stopped where the team was having their last dinner at songju *goes to cry in Lee min ki's arms*

Yet to watch it, I will Gist you when I do

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
toykathy:

Yet to watch it, I will Gist you when I do
Thank you very plenty unni

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Well done SuperM, America clearly loves you.

Good night everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN_l3PjWtn8

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Warleyy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please everyone where can I download Korean movies from
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
sarang60:

Thank you Unnie, any medium to promote my talented hot stuffs is acceptable.

Now, I haven’t felt like talking about this but since you asked, the police investigation was a few hours ago and I don’t know what the outcome is yet (avoiding).

This thing is pretty simple to me. Sanction the body involved, discipline them in some way but let the boys be. First of all, it is no fault of theirs, they have no hand in it, they are victims as well to the best of my knowledge.

Changing the result now will be a horrible idea, disbanding them will do no good either. (My opinion)

Our babies have lost all the confidence in the world, they bow their head and walk in shame, it breaks my heart.

I think their management also said they are in the process of planning their future, so maybe there is hope. The worse part is, I heard they haven’t even signed a contract yet (allegedly). I hope it all works out for the best.

Off this particular topic: look at treasure 13 for example, my babies did excellent, they won fair and square hopefully and till today, they haven’t debuted.

This is all mental stress.

Wait oh, there was REALLY OJORO?!!!!

YOU DON MEAN IT!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:22am On Nov 13, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Wait oh, there was REALLY OJORO?!!!!

YOU DON MEAN IT!!!!!

Hahahahaha......where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:24am On Nov 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Thank you very plenty unni
Assembly woman Kim remembered two of the names she saw on the list, she visited the bearers with Lt Jo but couldn't find an answer. Ho Gyu was transformed to info division has he wanted so he was able to repair the hacked laptop and got the list again but the hacker was able to hack him back and got his face. He tried giving the list to Lt Jo but was shot in the process. Hogyu is familiar the person who shot him but we didn't see his face. Next week preview: Lt Jo will be blamed for killing Hogyu and will be on wanted list

I hope you can manage this, am not good with recap

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Warleyy:
Please everyone where can I download Korean movies from

HI, try these.

Incase you run into any trouble, there is a tutorial provided by Mrs Zhang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Birthdays :

1. Moon Chae Won: God bless your new age dear, happy birthday to you

2. Lee Moon Shik: many happy returns of today ajussi, age gracefully

3. Lee Dae Yeon: cheers to your new age ajussi, llnp

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:34am On Nov 13, 2019
sarang60:

HI, try these.

Incase you run into any trouble, there is a tutorial provided by Mrs Zhang.

Thanks to Kangminhyuksho, I can download with Phoenix on dramas.nu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:25am On Nov 13, 2019
Couldn't sleep so I was going through my laptop and I found old episodes of the romantic and idol, I remembered how much fun I had writing about it, so I've decided to write my reviews (thoughts and experiences mostly) of other romance themed reality shows I've watched, I used to prefer scripted cos I usually get emotionally attached to my delusional ships and it doesn't help if it's real but recently I decided to be brave and watch some "unscripted" ones, I'll start with season 1 of love catcher, I'll be doing the reviews episode by episode (maybe). For now I'll do an introduction.

Love catcher is from mnet (p.s: I never trust mnet, I might be wrong but I feel they control the narrative of their reality shows to fit public opinion or whoever bribed them). Ok for those who don't know, 5 men and women are kept in a house for 1 week, their object is to find love or money, they are divided into love catchers and money catchers, they are given different couple missions to get to know each other, we won't know who is there for love or money till the end of the season, the bottom line is, at the end of the season if 2 love catchers pick each other, they become a couple, if a love catcher falls for a money catcher, the money catcher gets 50 million won and the love catcher ends up single but if the money catcher sincerely likes the love catcher, they can give up the money and choose love. If 2 money catchers pick each other, they end up with nothing. Dun dun dun, let the games begin, the contestants have to figure out who is for love and who is for money, I love the show cos whenever I think I've figured someone out, bam! A twist blows my mind and I am confused as hell, nobody trusts anybody, and at the same time, feelings (lust mostly) are flying everywhere, at least I made a lot of correct guesses sha lol. At the end of each couple mission, the winning couple is taken to a secret room where they can find one secret of any contestant of their choice. We have a panel of judges that also tries to guess the people there for love and for money.

I'll talk about episode 1 some other time but let me just start by saying, every single contestant is attractive, like no ugly person in this season 1, Chai and the house they stayed in, freaking gorgeous. Ok goodnight or good morning

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:26am On Nov 13, 2019
toykathy:

Assembly woman Kim remembered two of the names she saw on the list, she visited the bearers with Lt Jo but couldn't find an answer. Ho Gyu was transformed to info division has he wanted so he was able to repair the hacked laptop and got the list again but the hacker was able to hack him back and got his face. He tried giving the list to Lt Jo but was shot in the process. Hogyu is familiar the person who shot him but we didn't see his face. Next week preview: Lt Jo will be blamed for killing Hogyu and will be on wanted list

I hope you can manage this, am not good with recap

Wait my hogyu is dead! Andwaeeeee!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2019
Morning vibe

Good morning everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3m9HtfaDcs

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Birthdays :

1. My wife and one of my favorite unnis, moon Chae won

2. Lee dae yeon ahjussi, aka everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Couldn't sleep so I was going through my laptop and I found old episodes of the romantic and idol, I remembered how much fun I had writing about it, so I've decided to write my reviews (thoughts and experiences mostly) of other romance themed reality shows I've watched, I used to prefer scripted cos I usually get emotionally attached to my delusional ships and it doesn't help if it's real but recently I decided to be brave and watch some "unscripted" ones, I'll start with season 1 of love catcher, I'll be doing the reviews episode by episode (maybe). For now I'll do an introduction.

Love catcher is from mnet (p.s: I never trust mnet, I might be wrong but I feel they control the narrative of their reality shows to fit public opinion or whoever bribed them). Ok for those who don't know, 5 men and women are kept in a house for 1 week, their object is to find love or money, they are divided into love catchers and money catchers, they are given different couple missions to get to know each other, we won't know who is there for love or money till the end of the season, the bottom line is, at the end of the season if 2 love catchers pick each other, they become a couple, if a love catcher falls for a money catcher, the money catcher gets 50 million won and the love catcher ends up single but if the money catcher sincerely likes the love catcher, they can give up the money and choose love. If 2 money catchers pick each other, they end up with nothing. Dun dun dun, let the games begin, the contestants have to figure out who is for love and who is for money, I love the show cos whenever I think I've figured someone out, bam! A twist blows my mind and I am confused as hell, nobody trusts anybody, and at the same time, feelings (lust mostly) are flying everywhere, at least I made a lot of correct guesses sha lol. At the end of each couple mission, the winning couple is taken to a secret room where they can find one secret of any contestant of their choice. We have a panel of judges that also tries to guess the people there for love and for money.

I'll talk about episode 1 some other time but let me just start by saying, every single contestant is attractive, like no ugly person in this season 1, Chai and the house they stayed in, freaking gorgeous. Ok goodnight or good morning

Don’t also forget to describe the awkward beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Wait my hogyu is dead! Andwaeeeee!

Until I get there, I refuse to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Jinwoong is dating again, he was suspected to be a part of the prison 101 but he denied, he has not been arrested so I guess it's all good, I wish him well and I hope this one lasts

Meanwhile park bo gum is injured and going on a temporary hiatus, eotteokhe, I hate to imagine that precious baby being ill, I hope he gets better soon

*currently watching*: miss Lee, the lies within, catch the ghost, reply 1988
Song of the day : perfect man - shinhwa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2019
sarang60:

Don’t also forget to describe the awkward beginning.
Lmao I'll try my best, you watch it too right?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2019
sarang60:

Until I get there, I refuse to believe.
*crying in jejudo satoori*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2019
Game time

JANG SEUNG JO

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JANG SEUNG JO

1. Scholar who walks the night
2-4. Encounter
7-8. Looking forward to his upcoming drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
toykathy:

1. Scholar who walks the night
2-4. Encounter
7-8. Looking forward to his upcoming drama
Who is he in scholar who walks the night cant remember any body like him.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MARVELLOUS04: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
MARVTECH Digital Service ™
Sell your book direct-to-readers and earn more profits, get paid faster, and maintain control of your work.
Sell your book.
Sell your music
Sell your products

Our customer service
Access Amazon's world-class customer service and fulfillment support. We handle the payment, shipping, and all customer service issues, including returns.

Metadata Optimization
Get your book to be easily searched and found on Amazon, Google, and other popular online destinations. Get discovered.

Book Marketing Services
Partner with book promotion experts and learn how to sell your book like the pros. Get noticed.

Facebook & Instagram Ads for Authors
Promote your book on Facebook and Instagram—two of the most popular social platforms. Find more readers
Contact Marvtech Network Solution
email:marvtechnetworksolution@gmail.com
+2348077824698
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JANG SEUNG JO

1. Liar game

2. Familiar wife

3. All I've watched

4. His character in familiar wife

7. I'm looking forward to his character in chocolate, seems melancholic

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I'll try my best, you watch it too right?

I wasn’t sure before because of the same worries you had but he walked in and I was like ....YASSSSSSS!!!!!!

I will fall inlove with you, we will still the money and run away together. Hahahahhahahaha.

My other fave was Robin (love his name and what it means and let’s not forget his smile)

I agree that everyone was gorgeous but Lee Chae Woon said “your eyes on me”

We all know that these shows are just for entertainment and people necessarily don’t fall inlove on the shows. I now see it as a medium to bring young people who would not ordinarily meet up, or consider a relationship with each other together in an environment that is conducive, with activities that will engage them. So AFTER THE SHOW, if there was any spark or interest, it can then be pursued.

Season one was really good, the host/spectators where great. I hope season two is good too.

Hahahhahahahahahah.......you guys should stop asking me questions. (One question produces history text book)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
sarang60:

I wasn’t sure before because of the same worries you had but he walked in and I was like ....YASSSSSSS!!!!!!

I will fall inlove with you, we will still the money and run away together. Hahahahhahahaha.

My other fave was Robin (love his name and what it means and let’s not forget his smile)

I agree that everyone was gorgeous but Lee Chae Woon said “your eyes on me”

We all know that these shows are just for entertainment and people necessarily don’t fall inlove on the shows. I now see it as a medium to bring young people who would not ordinarily meet up, or consider a relationship with each other together in an environment that is conducive, with activities that will engage them. So AFTER THE SHOW, if there was any spark or interest, it can then be pursued.

Season one was really good, the host/spectators where great. I hope season two is good too.

Hahahhahahahahahah.......you guys should stop asking me questions. (One question produces history text book)

LOL Robin is a hottie, I liked all the guys abeg, I want to say something but I think I will end up spoiling it before I talk about the show, I just want to say jiyeon, woon oppa and Robin are super close and still hang out till together and I'm glad, friendship goals (and even if if it becomes more, I'll accept cos realistically speaking, 1 week is too soon to fall in love in that situation.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is cosmic love featuring ryeo wook and bada. These boring babies wore white and black outfits, we couldn't even see the full outfits, thank God for the actor and actress they used in the video, they wore normal clothes but they were freaking pretty people to look at

1. Choi Yu Hwa unni and the male model (I've seen him in a lot of artsy mv's, his hair stands out, I wish I knew his name)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.