Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2054529 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by maingwaest(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
plz i need a site where i can watch Doctor John, with english sub, i found it on youtube but no translation and it is not on viki.Somebody help, plz plz and plz.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
maingwaest:
plz i need a site where i can watch Doctor John, with english sub, i found it on youtube but no translation and it is not on viki.Somebody help, plz plz and plz.
thank you.

Dramahood.com
Newasiantv.tv
Dramacool9.co

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Random post : *sigh* I know I said I wouldn't watch love catcher 2 till it was fully subbed but I skipped through some of the episodes and honestly, I don't think I'm going to watch this one.

Why?

Because like I guessed, I have a male Jiyeon here and this one is worse cos at least in Jiyeon's case, minho killed her game but right here lmao, this oppa is killing his game by himself, he doesn't even need any help, I have never seen a more awkward, more weird, more self contradictory person in my life, daebak, honestly I think he has multiple personalities or has an attention deficit problem or something, OmG, the worst part is, he's handsome and he's a love catcher but the way things are going, he is definitely going to eliminated cos all his actions scream money catcher. He's not the only person I like among the contestants o, but I am very frustrated on his behalf, I think I'll just stick to rewatching season 1, instead of biting my fingernails and wondering where the hell they got this kind of person from, honestly I feel like they paid him to act as zoned out as he does, I mean who does that. Aigoo

I'm sorry guys, this is the only place I can pour out my frustration.

P.s : on a funny note, I think Jiyeon and this guy should just become a couple, let her cure him with some of her bubbly nature or something, jeez! Apparently he's friends with Robin, abeg Robin do something about this guy, I stalked him on social media today and he seems quite normal, na WA o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : *sigh* I know I said I wouldn't watch love catcher 2 till it was fully subbed but I skipped through some of the episodes and honestly, I don't think I'm going to watch this one.

Why?

Because like I guessed, I have a male Jiyeon here and this one is worse cos at least in Jiyeon's case, minho killed her game but right here lmao, this oppa is killing his game by himself, he doesn't even need any help, I have never seen a more awkward, more weird, more self contradictory person in my life, daebak, honestly I think he has multiple personalities or has an attention deficit problem or something, OmG, the worst part is, he's handsome and he's a love catcher but the way things are going, he is definitely going to eliminated cos all his actions scream money catcher. He's not the only person I like among the contestants o, but I am very frustrated on his behalf, I think I'll just stick to rewatching season 1, instead of biting my fingernails and wondering where the hell they got this kind of person from, honestly I feel like they paid him to act as zoned out as he does, I mean who does that. Aigoo

P.s : on a funny note, I think Jiyeon and this guy should just become a couple, let her cure him with some of her bubbly nature or something, jeez! Apparently he's friends with Robin, abeg Robin do something about this guy, I stalked him on social media today and he seems quite normal, na WA o

Hahahahaha..... please continue to pour out as much as you can, this sounds interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Night vibe

Good night everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knIBy6fKR5Y

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahaha..... please continue to pour out as much as you can, this sounds interesting.

Lmao I give up, I went to beg for spoilers online, one of the people I trusted the most turned out to be a money catcher as in this one hit me hard more than Robin, the girl I suspected was money turned out to be love but she was eliminated early cos everyone also thought she was money (she is super cute tho), I was right by the way, my frustrating oppa was eliminated early, the only good news I have is 2 people I like ended up being a couple, I just left their IG pages now and I am blushing, I hope they last, I didn't have faith in them cos in episode 1 she was into him and he wasn't into her but after their couple mission in episode 2, he fell for her, the amazing thing is, she came as a money catcher but she changed for him, I am going to sleep with a smile on my face, I wish we could get a reunion show of both season 1 and 2 cast, I would love to see them all in one space again.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:43am On Nov 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
The literal Hangul title of the lies within is everyone lies, and honestly that is the best name for this series, I can't believe their captain is the enemy, Chai, see how he killed my hogyu, wow I can't believe this.

I know there's no romance in this drama but I still find myself hoping, like seriously, how hard is it to make him hide out in her house, they cry together, they get drunk, hook up and fall in love, like seriously director-nim, is it that hard, they should have casted ugly people for this drama cos this is just a waste of attractiveness *sigh*

OCN's dramas are always ROMANCE free. I have prepared my mind even before I started watching it

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:45am On Nov 19, 2019
sarang60:

Mianhaeyo, I will save the rest for later.

The rest Like seriously You don pass no 35 o. Abi she doesn't know ni? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:46am On Nov 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Why?

You just made more curious. I will definitely watch it

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2019
toykathy:

OCN's dramas are always ROMANCE free. I have prepared my mind even before I started watching it

I know but there have been a few exceptions, my mind will not give up *sigh*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2019
toykathy:

You just made more curious. I will definitely watch it
Lmao mission "I didn't plan" accomplished

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2019
toykathy:

The rest Like seriously You don pass no 35 o. Abi she doesn't know ni? cheesy

Ok I have heard you ooooo......(40).....hahahhahaha.

Thank goodness you guys said something, communication is always key. I was in the mood to fill 5 pages with pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2019
I know, it was a mood.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Morning vibe

Good morning from my talented zombie babies and I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lAS19Rt9IQ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2019
I love love love love love this program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxuyFfFsvfU

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
She lost her husband a year, 5 months and 2 weeks after their wedding, 2 weeks to the birth of their son. They were high school sweethearts and their union was nothing short of a blessing.

She stood there, looking at the nurses taking care of the children in the intensive care unit, she couldn’t even see her baby as he was surrounded by doctors and nurses with wires and tubes connected to him, it was so bad that she wasn’t even allowed to go in yet.

Is this how I am going to lose you too, we did nothing to deserve this she said. All the memories of her life with Gaep Sung (which was almost all of it) came in like a flood and that flood made an escape route using her eyes.

This was not the forever you promised me Sungie, how can I do this all on my own she said to herself. The last thing she saw were the fluorescent lights above her head as she collapsed to the floor.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
He holds his own.

#ObsessedWithChen
#CASE21
#EXODEUX 
#EXOonearewe 
#EXO 
#엑소 #weareoneEXO 
@exoonearewe
#OBSESSION 
@weareoneEXO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jongdaddy Saranghaeyo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lmao I just watched another episode of season 2 of love catcher and the exact way I described my frustrating oppa has having multiple personalities is the way the hosts described him, lemme goan apply to be a host for season 3, me and minhyuk.

Season 2 is nice but I prefer season 1 contestants, I don't know if it's because most of them are older but they have more personality than these season 2 people, apart from the main love triangle of season 2, most of the characters are pretty forgettable. It's still awesome sha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Night vibe

Good night everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6-eywHMUXc

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Birthdays :

1. Jung Jae Young : happy birthday ajussi, wishing you llnp

2. Ali: happy birthday to this amazing singer. I still love your faith ost till tomorrow
3. Seo Hyun Woo: happy birthday to you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Congratulations Wang’s, you deserve it all.

#soldout.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Saranghaeyo baby. He can be so gentle ehn, Nae dance machine.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Congratulations hun.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2019
A representative.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Nobody can deny that SM is a vocal power house.

Morning vibe.

Do the best you can for the betterment of the world.

Good morning everyone.

This is just perfect.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
I love catch the ghost, even though there are times I want to slap the hell out of moon geun young (I feel this way in all her dramas), I'm really enjoying it. I'm glad oppa now knows the full story, our love can continue eotteokhe! I'm pretty sure her sister is alive and living with that cleaner woman

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Random post :

My family members now call me "made in Korea". Who wants to adopt me abeg, I'm tired.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:05am On Nov 21, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post :

My family members now call me "made in Korea". Who wants to adopt me abeg, I'm tired.

Am proud of them grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:05am On Nov 21, 2019
sarang60:
A representative.

Boo boo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.