Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2003799 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Tsk tsk sellout

something only legends do #EXO #soldout

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
ibkayee:

With you on the screen of your laptop you mean?

Popcorn, anyone?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
ibkayee:
With you on the screen of your laptop you mean?
With me in his arms on my bed

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
sarang60:

something only legends do #EXO #soldout
Heol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
sarang60:

Popcorn, anyone?
No one likes your dry popcorn

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

With me in his arms on my bed
grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Random post.

EXO, I just saw 6 UNDERGROUND and I must say you stood by a really good movie, RR is a welcomed 10 member and anyother 6 of the main cast that is interested can join.

I just wish I had my head on Baekhyun’s shoulder while Kai was holding my hands as I watched, how splendid it would have been is Chanyeol oppa was there to cover my eyes when people’s heads were being blown off with grenades and oh we would have also been fangirling together.

Thank you yet again EXO.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:14am On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Hi guys, so I'm finally catching up with the Kdrama world, I've finished most of the dramas I had started and I've picked up new ones. Who's watching Chocolate and Crash landing on you? They're both really really good. I thought chocolate was going to end in tears after reading the synopsis but now I'm like 95% sure it won't. As for CLOY, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are serving chemistry hot hot. And the humor is well placed, I'm really enjoying this too!
Next up: Stove league (I've missed my husband) and love with flaws
Some time in the near future: psychopath diary (I really really want to watch this)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Hi guys, so I'm finally catching up with the Kdrama world, I've finished most of the dramas I had started and I've picked up new ones. Who's watching Chocolate and Crash landing on you? They're both really really good. I thought chocolate was going to end in tears after reading the synopsis but now I'm like 95% sure it won't. As for CLOY, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are serving chemistry hot hot. And the humor is well placed, I'm really enjoying this too!
Next up: Stove league (I've missed my husband) and love with flaws
Some time in the near future: psychopath diary (I really really want to watch this)

Yeah, chocolate and cloy is really good. Stove league is daebek too. I don't know why but am not enjoying psychopath_diary. I have dropped it for now but will binge watch it after it airs.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2019
toykathy:

Yeah, chocolate and cloy is really good. Stove league is daebek too. I don't know why but am not enjoying psychopath_diary. I have dropped it for now but will binge watch it after it airs.

I trust you grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
toykathy:

The beginning of psychopath diary was good oo and I had high hopes, so what happened.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Congratulations to the first ever rookie soloist Daesang winner.

#JongDaesang

I am definitely a dandelion. (Sending you hugs)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
sarang60:

The beginning of psychopath diary was good oo and I had high hopes, so what happened.

You are right. The beginning was very OK for me too until the 5th and 6th episode. I wasn't feeling the drama again.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
#StoveLeague
I know I said this before but I really really really missed Namgoong Min. He's always so wonderful to watch. On to the drama, it's quite interesting, I really want to see how it goes. Good riddance to bad rubbish Lim whatever. So disgor. As for the female lead, she better have an attitude adjustment in the coming episodes. Also, who's the fine babe he was eating with in the beninging grin
Questions, questions.

Next up: Love with flaws

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Random post : so I listened to exo's obsession. I loved the beat, I loved the verses but I wish the chorus was catchier, it's nice and everything but it's not as catchy as your standard exo title track chorus, at first it wasn’t a problem for me but as soon as I saw the list of producers and composers (all 6 of them including my yoo oppa) I became more disappointed in the chorus. And that suho and chen's section (I guess it's the bridge) I don't really enjoy the way it abruptly went into the chorus, it didn't feel comfortable but maybe I'll get used to it after more listens.

P.s: I literally wanted to kill that girl saying I want you or whatever, I liked it as the intro but then it was there from beginning to end, I literally wanted to scream, it was scratching my brain at a point.

After all is said and done, lucky one is still my favorite exo title track (hi @principecsa)

AFTER SECOND LISTEN

Ok, the I want you is actually nice, chorus sounds better the 2nd time around (I'm sorry yoo oppa and the rest of the composers nim). Suho and chen's Bridge section back to the chorus is awesome.

Ok this is a contender

I miss d.o's voice, I don't think I ever understood how important his vocal is even though he's my no 1 bias

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Right now, favorite tracks off the album

1. Obsession
2. Baby you are
3. Non stop
4. Yayaya
5. Groove

I think I have only jekyll and trouble left, hopefully I'll be able to listen to it and get this album over with, I haven't even been able to touch ASTRO, got7 and cosmic girls album. I'm in a kpop slump, I'm trying to use these posts to encourage myself but it's not working.

Lemme goan skip through some episodes of the guest, maybe some horror will shock my brain back to normal

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Right now, favorite tracks off the album

1. Obsession
2. Baby you are
3. Non stop
4. Yayaya
5. Groove

I think I have only jekyll and trouble left, hopefully I'll be able to listen to it and get this album over with, I haven't even been able to touch ASTRO, got7 and cosmic girls album. I'm in a kpop slump, I'm trying to use these posts to encourage myself but it's not working.

Lemme goan skip through some episodes of the guest, maybe some horror will shock my brain back to normal

I feel you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
sarang60:
Random post.

EXO, I just saw 6 UNDERGROUND and I must say you stood by a really good movie, RR is a welcomed 10 member and anyother 6 of the main cast that is interested can join.

I just wish I had my head on Baekhyun’s shoulder while Kai was holding my hands as I watched, how splendid it would have been is Chanyeol oppa was there to cover my eyes when people’s heads were being blown off with grenades and oh we would have also been fangirling together.

Thank you yet again EXO.

U supose package ur talent put 4 komkom sell am as dreaming medicine choi

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2019
ThePsychopath:

Hahahahahhahahahaha......I know............

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n0G9VRaaLo

This made me feel some kind of way. Well done baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n0G9VRaaLo

This made me feel some kind of way. Well done baby kiss

Indeed well done baby. I love his dress coat.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Harryfrosh: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good evening... I need the best site to download Korean series... I've tried several websites but not really good... I like watching Korean movies but websites to download them is the problem...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
@sarang60 have you found somebody 2 with English subs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Harryfrosh:
Good evening... I need the best site to download Korean series... I've tried several websites but not really good... I like watching Korean movies but websites to download them is the problem...

Dramas.nu
Daebakdrama.com
Dramafire.info
Kissasian.ch
Dramacool9.io

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
@sarang60 have you found somebody 2 with English subs

No chingu, there is no proper channel yet I think because dramanice and kshow123 don’t even have the raw version. I am thinking it will be out for us hopefully beginning of the new decade.

That being said, I found this YouTube channel that subbed it in bits and pieces, you can check it out.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzN8oUIrzouiYKG1xtT3XWw31Z1biGDiL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
sarang60:

No chingu, there is no proper channel yet I think because dramanice and kshow123 don’t even have the raw version. I am thinking it will be out for us hopefully beginning of the new decade.

That being said, I found this YouTube channel that subbed it in bits and pieces, you can check it out.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzN8oUIrzouiYKG1xtT3XWw31Z1biGDiL

Hmm I don't think I want to do bits and pieces, I'll be patient and this time I mean it lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
ThePsychopath:

YOU!!!!!!!!!
grin
ThePsychopath:

YOU!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hmm I don't think I want to do bits and pieces, I'll be patient and this time I mean it lol

I took my mind off to the point were I almost forgot about it....hahahahahhahahah.... be strong.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Night vibe

Your smile means everything to me, Saranghaeyo babe.

Good night everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWZosIUaEqE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.