Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2003166 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
sarang60:

Mines ugly too if that helps and the worse part is, I don’t even know if it makes any sense.

LMAO, partners in chaos grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Saw this on twitter and I stole it of course! Oya mark the ones you've watched this year and repost. I'm posting the blank one and my very ugly, marked one grin

Damn you saw a lot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Damn you saw a lot

Joblessness my dear, joblessness cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
I cannot get over the creaking sound the door makes and how it goes so well with the beat.

Oh and It is spooky too.

I love these talented people, just saying.

Good evening everyone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Here you go

P.s : I accidentally circled vip, I haven't watched it yet

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Joblessness my dear, joblessness cheesy

LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Here you go

It is a lie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
sarang60:

It is a lie

LOL as true as the word of God, I even accidentally circled one I didn't watch

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL as true as the word of God, I even accidentally circled one I didn't watch
kangminhyuksho:
Here you go

P.s : I accidentally circled vip, I haven't watched it yet

This won't do at all!!!! Let's make a pact to watch 100 kdramas in 2020 grin

Maybe they'll pay us if they see our dedication

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Marvel1206: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Vagabond! Just finished watching it and I feel like it is my second best action series. But it ended on a cliffhanger... Is season 2 feasible?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Marvel1206:
Vagabond! Just finished watching it and I feel like it is my second best action series. But it ended on a cliffhanger... Is season 2 feasible?

It was definitely a really good one. The response to vagabond was very good and ratings were much higher than that of Arthdal chronicles so I think they'll go ahead with the second season.

What's your best action series?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Lolololol you are on your own with that pact, id rather make a pact to go watch cnblue's comeback after enlistment

P.s : I forgot to circle my first first love

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lolololol you are on your own with that pact, id rather make a pact to go watch cnblue's comeback after enlistment

P.s : I forgot to circle my first first love

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Saw this on twitter and I stole it of course! Oya mark the ones you've watched this year and repost. I'm posting the blank one and my very ugly, marked one grin

I don't need to circle anything cuz I didn't watch only kingdom, stranger from hell and miss lee. I even started the three but cudnt finish them cuz kingdom and strangers from hell are scary while miss lee was boring

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I will definitely watch at least 100. I trust I will grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2019
toykathy:

I will definitely watch at least 100. I trust I will grin

Better person!!! We move cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2019
toykathy:

I don't need to circle anything cuz I didn't watch only kingdom, stranger from hell and miss lee. I even started the three but cudnt finish them cuz kingdom and strangers from hell are scary while miss lee was boring

Unnie I cut cap for you! Don't worry, I'll find a way to make them start paying us oh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Marvel1206: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

It was definitely a really good one. The response to vagabond was very good and ratings were much higher than that of Arthdal chronicles so I think they'll go ahead with the second season.

What's your best action series?
A man called god grin
I don't know why I've not really seen more of song il gook action series around.

How is Arthdal chronicles?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Random post aka things I wanted to do yesterday but couldn't cos adulting kicked my bootay part 1 : finally finished listening to exo's album, trouble was the last song I listened to, I liked it, I think when it comes to the vibe/energy between verses and chorus, this is the most consistent song in the album

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2019
toykathy:

while miss lee was boring
Preach it! Sista!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Marvel1206:

A man called god grin
I don't know why I've not really seen more of song il gook action series around.

He has not been in the drama scene for a while now

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Random post aka things I wanted to do yesterday but couldn't cos adulting kicked my bootay part 2 : actually I was supposed to do a #videofashion for Kara's pretty girl a few weeks ago but then hara offed herself so I pushed it to the back but life must go on, so here goes, the mv was a colorful mess. The endeu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2019
ABOUT THE MV

Storyline : 0/10 There was something, but I didn't know what it was, they were in a room, I'm just gonna guess they are boarding students and rest my brain

Styling : lewl 2/10 sha, it wasn't horrible it was just too many colors at a time and then we have Nicole's hair looking like an oversized wig.

Choreography : 1/10. Just cute hand movements

Set design/props : 1/10. There were bland sets and then I don't know why they had housecleaning equipments, worst part is they were cleaning an already clean room, OK girls... Right....

Acting : 10/10. They did their cute act perfectly I guess

Best/worst actor : everyone was good

Who stood out the most : hara, SEUNGYEON and gyuri for the right reasons and then Nicole for her awful hair reasons

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Random post aka things I wanted to do yesterday but couldn't cos adulting kicked my bootay part 3:

Who sang it better
Song title : stay
Artists : Ft island VS eunji VS bada VS beast VS Lee changmin VS exo VS got7 VS hyorin VS bohyung VS jae joong

Ok so I was gonna listen and review and score but sleep came and held me captive so.... This is now a recommendation, listen to it and score for yourselves.

P.s: I plan to do a better #videofashion this evening but only if work and nepa cooperates with me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Birthdays :

1. Park Jin Joo

2. Han Seung Woo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Marvel1206:

A man called god grin

How is Arthdal chronicles?

Really good BUT it hasn't ended and the ratings were probably not convincing enough cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post aka things I wanted to do yesterday but couldn't cos adulting kicked my bootay part 3:

Who sang it better
Song title : stay
Artists : Ft island VS eunji VS bada VS beast VS Lee changmin VS exo VS got7 VS hyorin VS bohyung VS jae joong

Ok so I was gonna listen and review and score but sleep came and held me captive so.... This is now a recommendation, listen to it and score for yourselves.

P.s: I plan to do a better #videofashion this evening but only if work and nepa cooperates with me.

This is one of the reasons why I love you. You are the definition of I CAN'T KILL MYSELF grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Unnie I cut cap for you! Don't worry, I'll find a way to make them start paying us oh

Abi nah. That payment is well deserved. I lack alot when it comes to kpop but am trying to make up for it with kdramas.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

This is one of the reasons why I love you. You are the definition of I CAN'T KILL MYSELF grin

LOL life is too short

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2019
I really love Leo's voice and his first mini album is one of my fave albums ever! With that being said, Gesture is one of my favorite songs ever and as I was listening to it just now, I realized that it's absolutely Jonghyun's vibe and if he had covered it, it'd have been deadly....pun intended......I couldn't resist,sorry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2019
toykathy:

Abi nah. That payment is well deserved. I lack alot when it comes to kpop but am trying to make up for it with kdramas.

Honestly, let me start writing our application to JTBC them grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2019
Wow. Just listened to All of me by Leo....of course. And it's so beautiful! Christ. Leo should be banned from ballads. Honestly. And he knows how to use his voice so soulfully!! I cry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.