Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976811 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:54am On Jan 29, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Lee Dae Hwi (cutie pie)

2. Lee Il Hwa

3. Ahn Se Ha

4. Kwon So Hyun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Lee Dae Hwi (cutie pie)

You are not allowed.

Nae heartsweet.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
sarang60:

You are not allowed.

Nae heartsweet.

Not allowed to do what biko?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
So God Jiho is now at the no2 spot for the song with the most hourly PAKs since 2011. In first place is love scenario with 204 and Zico is at 195. I didn't think he'd come this far and I'm already super happy and proud BUT if this man manages to top love scenario it will be absolutely insane. Any song for the win!!!! I just realized,as I was typing this, that we already have a STRONG contender for SOTY daesangs!!! Go Jihooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
So God Jiho is now at the no2 spot for the song with the most hourly PAKs since 2011. In first place is love scenario with 204 and Zico is at 195. I didn't think he'd come this far and I'm already super happy and proud BUT if this man manages to top love scenario it will be absolutely insane. Any song for the win!!!! I just realized,as I was typing this, that we already have a STRONG contender for SOTY daesangs!!! Go Jihooooooooooooo

196 now....can y'all tell that I'm about to be counting down like this? grin

In short, if he ties or beats the no1 record, I'm buying everyone hear a pair of staydium pants and a DPR button hoodie......LMAO LMAO LMAO

Speaking of the DPR line, the hoodies are so pretty!!! Then I checked the price and they became so ugly to me and my wretched bank account! grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

196 now....can y'all tell that I'm about to be counting down like this? grin

In short, if he ties or beats the no1 record, I'm buying everyone hear a pair of staydium pants and a DPR button hoodie......LMAO LMAO LMAO

Speaking of the DPR line, the hoodies are so pretty!!! Then I checked the price and they became so ugly to me and my wretched bank account! grin

We shall dey alright las las.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
toykathy:

We shall dey alright las las.

Abi oh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
toykathy:

Not allowed to do what biko?

Anything

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2020
He did it! He actually did it! WHAT A KING!!! WOW. Oya start dropping your shirt and trouser sizes.....

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2020
This Cheonsa of mine is so funny.

Saranghaeyo Wang, I will get you the gold button very soon.

Congratulations Team Park

Good morning everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLm4vFk4uFc

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2020
Chai no teaser for next week's episode of black dog, I hope that hwang boy does not drop out o, he might not have money for college but he should at least get his high school diploma. This drama is just heartwarming las las, I love how realistic it is.

Lmao I think diary of a prosecutor is going to set a new record, the first drama based on prosecutors where none of them even goes to court, like seriously lol, not even one court scene aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2020
Congratulations baby. My precious little one, he makes me so happy. The charisma he has for his age is unbelievable and I will pay just to see him smile.

I pray the world will always be kind to you.

Greater things ahead for you Nae model.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Yesssssss..... were are all the unconventional models, gather round.

He always pulls it off no argument. #coverpage

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2020
This is so random but I just felt like saying there are some really gorgeous Thai actors...........Lord help me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Chai no teaser for next week's episode of black dog, I hope that hwang boy does not drop out o, he might not have money for college but he should at least get his high school diploma. This drama is just heartwarming las las, I love how realistic it is.

Lmao I think diary of a prosecutor is going to set a new record, the first drama based on prosecutors where none of them even goes to court, like seriously lol, not even one court scene aigoo

There was a court scene now, the other female prosecutor was in court and the accused got acquitted. From the next week's teaser, there will be court scene too

I u understand what you mean tho, it should be court and office thing

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2020
sarang60:
This is so random but I just felt like saying there are some really gorgeous Thai actors...........Lord help me.

I tried watching their drama but I couldn't get past the 2nd scene.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
toykathy:

I tried watching their drama but I couldn't get past the 2nd scene.

Hahahahahhahahahaha.....I completely understand.

Their ent. industry is still very much behind, some of their actors are still rookies, their budgets are low, no high end investors and that makes production poor. Another thing is if you are not used to hearing their language ehn, it will sound like punishment but there are still a few good productions

I am there mostly for the abs and the cuteness anyway (not trying to kid anyone)

The handsome ones are HANDSOME, the cute ones are just cute adorable soft boys with beautiful smiles, their fan service is the best too...(aigoo sarang)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
toykathy:

There was a court scene now, the other female prosecutor was in court and the accused got acquitted. From the next week's teaser, there will be court scene too

I u understand what you mean tho, it should be court and office thing

LOL I totally forgot that part, in my mind it happened in her office

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
My baby face P’James

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
Congratulations babies on winning all 3 awards.

You are my EXO EXO EXO LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
My 6.3 tall drink of lemonade aid under naija sun.

Waanjai P’Joss.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oppas who are not Korean (part something)

I hate him even more when he speaks English. cry cry

Let me stop before all my K-oppas desert me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Yes!!!!!! This is crazy love and I will shout it from the roof top....I sarang you all like crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u01r0O5WsEo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
The person that correctly guesses my FCF for tomorrow gets a pair of GD's paranoise sneakers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
The person that correctly guesses my FCF for tomorrow gets a pair of GD's paranoise sneakers grin

Promise and fail is a sin - revelation 28:06

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
sarang60:

Their ent. industry is still very much behind, some of their actors are still rookies, their budgets are low, no high end investors and that makes production poor. Another thing is if you are not used to hearing their language ehn, it will sound like punishment but there are still a few good productions

I am there mostly for the abs and the cuteness anyway (not trying to kid anyone)

The handsome ones are HANDSOME, the cute ones are just cute adorable soft boys with beautiful smiles, their fan service is the best too...(aigoo sarang)
I only follow some of their drama because of some actor especially urassaya sperbund(she is just awesome)I watch anything about her.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
sarang60:

Can you tell me some interesting ones?
You are right, their language is my first issue, but I can mute it and read subtitles

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

The number 169 or something. The one you've been talking about for days

If you like say am wrong o, I know am correct in my mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
lordprogress:

I only follow some of their drama because of some actor especially urassaya sperbund(she is just awesome)I watch anything about her.

Pls list some of their interesting dramas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
toykathy:

The number 169 or something. The one you've been talking about for days

If you like say am wrong o, I know am correct in my mind grin

LMAO! You're actually correct! I was going to do another Zico FCF but there's a second person so you have to guess that one too .....heheheheh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.