Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,319 members, 7,954,280 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2055162 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Random post. #videofashion. Mv for today is jonghyun's she is. I love everything about the fashion it's basically very bright colors but it goes with the vibe of the mv. Because the colors are really loud, the outfits were really simple and I think that is genius, it might have been awful if it was loud and over the top. My favorite look was when he wore the yellow shirt without the jacket. The pictures aren't clear but

1. I like the simplicity

2. I like

3. I like

4. I am into the heels of this shoe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

Storyline : no storyline but I'm guessing there's some symbolism, I have a guess but I'm not totally sure, jonghyun is some type of tailor that sews lipstick? And they come to demolish his workplace, i really don't know what's happening so I'll go with no storyline

Styling : 7/10

Choreography : 5/10. It was simple but fun

Set design/props : 5/10

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : duh

Who stood out the most : lol his hair

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Ohhhh

You should still watch it when you have the chance tho cos I summarized some of the scenes as my fingers were tired

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Topmaike007(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Currently "watching crash landing on you"

Pls I need website to download Korean series

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Topmaike007:

RaphaellaDD someone needs you here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I'm wearing a condom from head to toe, that's how protected I am sef *sticks tongue out*

It won't protect you from getting beaten let alone of covid19

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Go home to sleep, she says I think you got unlucky today because you met me, she gives him back his jacket and apologizes for not returning it dry cleaned, she tells him tomorrow will be different, it will be better than tomorrow, she says when she leaves everything will disappear like a lie, she has learnt it from experience. She leaves him.

She's walking alone and a drunk man accosts her, she starts to scream and huisun appears, he save her and tells her she should have just used the taxi she found, he tells her she gives her chance to others that's why she's always unlucky when it's her turn. He covers her with his jacket as she's crying. He says if he doesn't do anything he feels like his head will explode, he asks if he can join her in searching for her groom, he feels like he'll go crazy if he doesn't do something. He says he's really lucky.

They are in a taxi and their driver is talking about how rotten the groom is and how she should slap him when she finds him. Huisun is depressed and she's worried about him. Her phone rings, it's mijeong, she tells her she heard gyucheol is leaving Seoul that day. As they are rushing to catch him, her tummy starts rumbling lol she needs to use the restroom so they stop at a gas station. The toilet is filthy (Eww) but she doesn't care. As she's there she hears a high school girl talking on the phone, she's blackmailing a man for either sleeping or attempting to sleep with a minor (I'm not sure which one).

Huisun is waiting outside struggling about deleting Jiyeon's phone number, the high school girl comes to hold him and goes "ahjussi" he replies what?, pushes her hand away and asks who are you? The girl says she has nowhere to sleep and asks if she can stay with him. He asks how old she is and she asks how old would you like me to be (me: lewl), she opens her jacket, sticks out her chest and says she has been wearing a bra for 3 years and she can tell him her size if he wants. He scoffs and she's like men always like it when she says that. He says he's not nice enough to take care of a teenage Runaway, tells her to scram and pushes her.

The girl has a partner, a guy watching them from the shadows, she signals to him that the first tactic didn't work, she'll try again, she moves closer to huisun and keeps poking him and whining "ahjussi", she says she wants to go home but doesn't have taxi fare, she says she shouldn't have run away from home, she misses her mom and starts crying "eomma", he gives her some money but she snatches everything, he starts to pursue her and her partner steps in and says why is he running after a student. He tells the girl to give him his money, the partner says why is he accosting a minor, he tells him to mind his business, many other guys come out and huisun is afraid now. Meanwhile their taxi driver is outside arguing with the gas station attendant and he notices the guys starting a fight with huisun, all this time bokyung is in the restroom removing her bridal makeup, by the time she gets back, it's madness, a crowd has gathered, the police is there and everyone is making noise. The partner says huisun asked his younger sister to sleep with him and gave her money. He tries to explain that all he did was give her taxi fare. The police don't believe him cos the money with her is more than taxi fare, they are about to take them to the station when bokyung asks them to hold on, she makes a whole speech about how huisun is a wonderful person that is always ready to assist the needy. The policeman asks if they know each other well, she says yes, he says no (aigoo), he says they are strangers (me: mtchewww mumu, rot in jail), he tells her, he'll take care of it that it's a misunderstanding, she should go. She says she'll go with him to help clear his name, he says she should forget it, she can't help him, she shouldn't make this bigger than it needs to be. She seems hurt. He lets the police take him away.

She's in the taxi and she remembers the conversation she heard in the restroom, she also remembers the girl left a piece of paper that has the bank name and account number she uses to scam people, she wants to take it to the police station but she remembers mijeong telling her gyucheol is leaving Seoul that day, at the police station huisun is thinking about how finding gyucheol is important to her, he also remembers how she stood up for him at the gas station, he says she's too nice.

We see bokyung searching through the trash at the restroom (Eww), she finds the paper and takes it to the police to Look into it.

They release huisun and it is already morning. He starts asking angrily why she came back when she has lots of things to do. He says he told her to go, why can't she mind her business, she can't even take care of herself but she's cleaning after other people's mess, he says that's why people think she's easy. She says she just wanted to help, why is he angry, he screams he's not angry. She says if they think about it, it's her fault. he's like why? She says they went to the restroom because of her, he says she had to go to the restroom because of the coffee he gave her so it's his fault, she says he wouldn't have gone to the police station if not for her (me: aigoo), his girlfriend... He says is it OK for your partner to cheat if you don't find out? He says she wanted to give up but he convinced her to keep looking so is he the cause of everything? She says no, that if he hadn't met her, he would have had a good night. He tells her she has a big problem, she says she knows, she's extremely unlucky isn't she? He says her hair (smiles slightly) is a serious mess does she know (me: no it's not), he asks where she went that her hair is sticking everywhere, she says it's because of him, they start bickering and the taxi driver asks if they aren't going to catch the groom again.

They are in the taxi and he's helping her remove the pins they used to pack her bridal hair, they are being so cute about it even the driver is blushing, he takes out the pins, her hair falls down, he stares with his mouth open, uncle has fallen, she thanks him and says she feels much better. They arrive at gyucheol's house and the driver tells her to find him and slap him. She wants to return huisun's jacket but he says she can do it later, she asks him to wait for a while that she'll be out with the conclusion, she's really curious too. She tries to open the door but her hands are shaking in nervousness, he asks her if she has to enter, she's like what? He says I don't want you to enter (me: wow a man), she says liar, I'm sure you want to know the end, he says no, I'm not curious anymore, he smiles, she smiles back and says you are a good person, but I'm not a stupid person, I'm not wishing for a happy ending, I just want to know how he feels. That is all. She enters and he starts to walk away dejectedly (me: what is doing this one, I thought she asked him to wait) as he's walking away a man jumps out of a window and he hears bokyung screaming "ya gyucheol" he looks up and it's lyk, bokyung tells huisun to catch him, he wants to catch gyucheol but she's jumping out of the window and he's more worried about her so he goes to catch her while gyucheol runs away.

They enter the house to meet his friend, the friend says he has asked gyucheol, if he's cheating, if he's terminally ill, if he conned her, if he owes loan sharks but he says no to all the questions. The friend excuses himself and huisun tells her to calm down, that gyucheol will call when he gathers his thoughts, he tells her to go home, take a shower, eat and sleep. She tears part of her wedding gown and says she's going to get him, he says what are you going to do after that? Are you going to take him back? She says no! I'm going to kill him, even if we break up, I'm going to confront him.

They are having breakfast at a Cafe and she is describing gyucheol while huisun is drawing him, he posts the picture on his sns and posts that they are searching for this groom. She asks if people will even care to retweet, he shows her all the comments under her picture he had posted, they were a few nasty comments and a lot of encouraging comments. He says good people out there are more than mean people even though it doesn't look that way.

Gyucheol is at the station asking his friend if he thinks bokyung is dating the guy she came with, he says it doesn't matter, he's glad she has someone else. He hears "you're glad?", he turns back and bokyung and huisun are behind him. She asks why he's running to Busan, he says he can explain, he starts to cry, holds her hand, says he's sorry, and starts to run away again lol. They start pursuing him all around the station, it's really hilarious, then they realize he's more protective of his bag, it falls and they pick it. He starts to beg for it, promising not to run away. She opens the bag and all that is there is a text book, she asks "isn't this minsu's book?, he says yes, he borrowed it, she asks why? He says it's useful as a mat when he's eating ramen, it's thick so he can use it as a pillow (aigoo), he says he has to return it, she's like you stopped running for this book, you that ran from your own wedding, he says he stole the book, he has to give it back, he starts to go closer begging her to give the book, he's about to collect it when huisun grabs the book and opens it, inside is a lottery ticket for 1 million won, he shows bokyung. Gyucheol is scared and starts to tell her its not hers, the one she bought was a losing ticket. She turns the back and sees her handwriting there, she remembers writing bokyung and gyucheol forever in a heart shape, while they were shopping for wedding furniture she bought the ticket and gave him to scratch because she's "unlucky" (me: heol scum), she asks what they'll do if they win and he says nothing, she can keep the money all he wants is her (me: aigoo)

Back to the present, he's screaming at her to give him, she says so she was not a part of his future with this money. He says he wants to quit his job, get a masters degree and pay off his student loans, he has a lot of dreams and she knows it so she should give him the ticket. She folds it and eats it, he starts crying on his knees. She spits it out and cries "fine, have a nice life" he picks it and runs away (me: heol wow eww). She says she was a crazy fool for wanting to marry him.

She and huisun are on a train going back, she looks around the train, smiles and says these people are not interested in her but somehow they feel familiar when she thinks about all the people that posted encouraging comments under her picture. Huisun tells her she has changed, he says one can't look at the 2 sides of a coin at a time but one can choose what side of a coin one wants to see and it seems she's looking at life differently. She says how can one change in a day, he says sometimes a day can seem like a long time. It starts to snow and they turn to stare, she says it's pretty and he agrees but he's looking at her not the snow (awwnnn).

LOL she's at work embarrassed and returning the money her colleagues brought to her wedding. Her phone rings and it's a message from Jang huisun, he sent her a link to his latest manhwa, it's her story or should I say their story and it ends with them leaning on each other on the train. He sends her a message "aren't you curious to know what happens next?", she replies we don't know anything about each other, he replies I know what a great person you are, she says we only met for 1 night, he says we went through a lot, she says it's too risky, he says it's an adventure, she says I'm scared, he says look forward to it (awwnnn), she says it hasn't been long since we both broke up, it's going to be a mistake, he says luckily this isn't an affair, do you want to have a meal together. She sends a reply but we never see it, the drama ends when her reply comes in but puhleaaseee we all know the answer is hell yeah. The endeu.

I would rate this 5/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. The story was nice and funny, I mean who would have thought all that drama was about lottery ticket.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Nothing

Have been waiting for this, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guess who's officially a free man as at 2 hours ago. My Nampyeon is free, time to grow our hair out

P.s : you may all refer to him as division commander Kang minhyuk the first and as for me... Well her majesty will suffice

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Topmaike007:

Dramas.nu
Daebakdrama.com
Dramafire.info
Kissasian.ch
Dramacool9.io

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
toykathy:

It won't protect you from getting beaten let alone of covid19

That's what you think

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Topmaike007:

Kdramahood.com
Dramagalaxy.tv
Newasiantv.tv
Daebakdrama.com
Dramas.nu
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess who's officially a free man as at 2 hours ago. My Nampyeon is free, time to grow our hair out

P.s : you may all refer to him as division commander Kang minhyuk the first and as for me... Well her majesty will suffice
LMAO, weh done

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
ABOUT THE MV

Storyline : no storyline but I'm guessing there's some symbolism, I have a guess but I'm not totally sure, jonghyun is some type of tailor that sews lipstick? And they come to demolish his workplace, i really don't know what's happening so I'll go with no storyline

Styling : 7/10

Choreography : 5/10. It was simple but fun

Set design/props : 5/10

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : duh

Who stood out the most : lol his hair

LMAO. Tailor that sews lipstick....accurate
But I love this MV and the cute, bright, colors and his glasses and everything

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
LMAO, weh done
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO. Tailor that sews lipstick....accurate
But I love this MV and the cute, bright, colors and his glasses and everything

Yes and I forgot to add that my favorite part of the Choreography is all the parts he danced with the backup dancers

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Topmaike007(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Kdramahood.com
Dramagalaxy.tv
Newasiantv.tv
Daebakdrama.com
Dramas.nu
thank you Very much God bless

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Topmaike007(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Dramas.nu
Daebakdrama.com
Dramafire.info
Kissasian.ch
Dramacool9.io
thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Don't think I've posted about 'When the weather is good, I'll find you' but I LOVE IT. UGH. So heartwarming and just....easy but at the same time you see and feel the struggles of the characters. Seo Kang Joon is still the love of my life and his character Eun Seop is PERFECT. I'm sure he'll lose his mind after *SPOILER*she confessed her feelings arghhhhhhhh

Love it love it love it!
I need Lee Jae Wook's loveline to start yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Memorist :
Loved the main leads and wanted to watch it because of them. Was skeptical about the storyline so delayed watching it for a bit.....
Watched the aired episodes and LOVED THEM!!! I didn't think YSH would be an olodo in it but that was a pleasant surprise. A passionate, talented, olodo. Hehehe. And my baby girl Lee Se Young is just serving everything! This is going to be a spicy one, I just know it!!!!

Also, hallelujah, the stylists aren't punishing her the way doctor John stylists did (I will never forgive them for the atrocity that was her hairstyle)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I summarized some of the scenes as my fingers were tired

You are doing amazing sweetie.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:27am On Mar 20, 2020
sarang60:

Yes she is but don't tell her grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Yes she is but don't tell her grin
Yes don't tell me, minhyuk has told me all I need to hear *sticks tongue out*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Yes don't tell me, minhyuk has told me all I need to hear *sticks tongue out*

Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2020
On a very serious note, please everyone be safe oh! Please oh! Don't catch corocoro oh. I can't shout

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
On a very serious note, please everyone be safe oh! Please oh! Don't catch corocoro oh. I can't shout

Says the girl that wanted me to goan eat Korean food

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Says the girl that wanted me to goan eat Korean food

Somebody cannot play with you again grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Birthdays :
1. Jung Woo Sung

2. Kang Min Ah

3. Sandeul

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Don't think I've posted about 'When the weather is good, I'll find you' but I LOVE IT. UGH. So heartwarming and just....easy but at the same time you see and feel the struggles of the characters. Seo Kang Joon is still the love of my life and his character Eun Seop is PERFECT. I'm sure he'll lose his mind after *SPOILER*she confessed her feelings arghhhhhhhh

Love it love it love it!
I need Lee Jae Wook's loveline to start yesterday!

That's just the word...... EASY. But I think it will get a little complicated next week.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2020
sarang60:

I concur! Typing such epistle is no beans

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2020
toykathy:

That's just the word...... EASY. But I think it will get a little complicated next week.

Yes and I'm not ready embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
I like the humor in hospital Playlist, it just comes out of nowhere, lol those twins, I actually thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend, I see my baby here, I thought they were hinting at a love line between her and yoo yeon suk but I think if he'll fall for anyone it'll probably be the maggot doctor, I'm a bit sad but it'll pass. Lol sungcheol's cameo is stupid, can we get a Krystal or hyeri cameo too jebal

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Somebody cannot play with you again grin

Hahahahha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.