Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1969341 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
tosik:

am just through with downloading the first 4 episode,hope d drama is not bored huh??

It's not boring yet but I'm afraid it might get boring by episode 10 we shall see sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO. She said she'll give you all na grin
OK I'll split it 50-50

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

OK I'll split it 50-50

Better

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is ses's I'm your girl. They wore mostly uniforms

1. Random group shot aka Korean Charlie's angels

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

LOL so this is the grandmother of all dance in a box mv (sm Chai). The endeu.

Storyline : no storyline

Styling : you know what 10/10. It was 1997 and they were actually dressed hip like old school groups of those days, they reminded me of tlc. Bada's, hairstyle tho lol, but it fits her sha, I remember someone did the hair in reply 97 lol

Choreography : Hehehe OK I'm sorry 1/10. They tried but most of the moves felt like something primary school children would dance, there's this one nice move tho, I think I've seen fx and exo do a more modern version of the move. Then there's this dance in the beginning where they are literally on their knees. Lmao I can't, I laughed for 5 minutes straight

Set design/props : 1/10. There were in a box

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : they were all good

Who stood out the most : to be honest they all stood out but imma be a bias baby and say
1. Eugene unni (you know I wonder why people were so extra about her beauty in those days as far as I'm concerned, they were all really young and equally beautiful so why the focus on Eugene)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hospital play ep 4.

Nicer than ep 3. (I mean more lighthearted)

Pic 1-2: fave scenes

Pic 3: I ship it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
sarang60:
Hospital play ep 4.
Pic 3 : I give up on shipping

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
sarang60:
Hospital play ep 4.

Hmm this looked good i haven't seen it before.
The lockdown (covid) is just about me and my dramas .

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
lordprogress:

Hmm this looked good i haven't seen it before.
The lockdown (covid) is just about me and my dramas .

Hahahhahahaha..... it is good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
I tried ep 1 of eccentric chief moon and it wasn’t what I was expecting at all so I might not continue except someone tells me it gets lighthearted and funny from ep 2.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
I AM IN AWEEEE
So I don't know why I never searched for the MV for still love you by Hongki and Yoo Hwe Seung. I just 'foolishly' assumed that Hongki did all the work. Silly silly me. My goodness. YHS is an AMAZING vocalist. Hongki could be removed from that song and he won't be missed, likeeee. Wow. Wow. Wow. This started when I found myself listening to Ken's (Happy birthday my prince) cover of goodbye for a moment and then I listened to YHS completely body the song on masked singer (I love the song by the way). I just listened to his solo version of still love you after realizing(from the MV) that he did all the work in the song and I am ready to give him all my love and affection! Wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAWH6ZpbD7M

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
I love this man so much,I can't even. Happy birthday my baby.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Part two grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
I LOVE YOUUUUU

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lol I think I have watched all the BTS videos on YouTube in 1 week. They are that awesome even though I don't usually watch kpop music I was impressed I now see why they are so popular in the u.s.
I think it all started about a month or something when my cousin came back from the u.s he bought me a BTS GIFT BOX(cause he knew that I like kdrama and Korean stuff) the box contain BTS card,neck chain,hand chain,belts and even BTS earing. And I was mad at him cause I wasn't expecting something like that. And from then the story began.
My favourite are jimin and j hope(especially jhope) while my favourite BTS song is "idol" damn that dance performance was crazy make I stop for here.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
sarang60:
I tried ep 1 of eccentric chief moon and it wasn’t what I was expecting at all so I might not continue except someone tells me it gets lighthearted and funny from ep 2.
I know that feeling when the first episode is so somehow you don't know if you can continue.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
lordprogress:
Lol I think I have watched all the BTS videos on YouTube in 1 week. They are that awesome even though I don't usually watch kpop music I was impressed I now see why they are so popular in the u.s.
I think it all started about a month or something when my cousin came back from the u.s he bought me a BTS GIFT BOX(cause he knew that I like kdrama and Korean stuff) the box contain BTS card,neck chain,hand chain,belts and even BTS earing. And I was mad at him cause I wasn't expecting something like that. And from then the story began.
My favourite are jimin and j hope(especially jhope) while my favourite BTS song is "idol" damn that dance performance was crazy make I stop for here.

This is by force indoctrination into KPOP LMAO. Welcome to the club! And your cousin is awesome for that BTW

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
lordprogress:

Hope your cousin self isolated.

1. Lucky you (your gift set)

2. Stay away from Jimin

Enjoy the rest. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
lordprogress:

I know that feeling when the first episode is so somehow you don't know if you can continue.

It was really somehow.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

This is by force indoctrination into KPOP LMAO. Welcome to the club! And your cousin is awesome for that BTW

Awesome cousin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Asian oppas who are not Korean, crush is an understatement (part something)

Can you tell he is drop dead gorgeous, just beautifully breathtaking. My baby!!!!!!

Let’s call him Lay.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
sarang60:

It does get lighthearted and funny but it still has its dark aspect so...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
I AM IN AWEEEE
So I don't know why I never searched for the MV for still love you by Hongki and Yoo Hwe Seung. I just 'foolishly' assumed that Hongki did all the work. Silly silly me. My goodness. YHS is an AMAZING vocalist. Hongki could be removed from that song and he won't be missed, likeeee. Wow. Wow. Wow. This started when I found myself listening to Ken's (Happy birthday my prince) cover of goodbye for a moment and then I listened to YHS completely body the song on masked singer (I love the song by the way). I just listened to his solo version of still love you after realizing(from the MV) that he did all the work in the song and I am ready to give him all my love and affection! Wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAWH6ZpbD7M

P.s: he had absolutely zero training before he joined fnc and he was already that good. You may bow and exalt

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

P.s: he had absolutely zero training before he joined fnc and he was already that good. You may bow and exalt

Are you serious? Wow! He's really amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Guys. I mean it when I say I'm in love. Wow. I literally teared up when he started singing. Wow. I wish I could get only his parts of this performance. I'm just so blown away. This is why I always giggle at all these best vocalists yoda yoda. There are so many super talented, vocalists that can express emotions beautifully. This dude really has me in my feelings. Wow. I already subscribed to his channel after my discovery earlier on but now I'm ready to adopt and be adopted by him. Wow. So many wows I know but I can't remember the last time I was this interested in something related to music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AA8wI-E_W0

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MobileGees: 1:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Please guys where can I get the download link for Empress Ki, I've searched everywhere for hours still can't find it.

I appreciate your help

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:23am On Apr 06, 2020
MobileGees:
Please guys where can I get the download link for Empress Ki, I've searched everywhere for hours still can't find it.

I appreciate your help

http://www1.icdrama.to/korean-drama/1413-empress-ki/

Or

http://www.dramagalaxy.tv/empress-ki

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MobileGees: 1:30am On Apr 06, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

http://www1.icdrama.to/korean-drama/1413-empress-ki/

Or

http://www.dramagalaxy.tv/empress-ki

Thanks for the reply

Can't find the download link in any of the sites

Help check those site out, I might be doing something wrong
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:52am On Apr 06, 2020
MobileGees:

Thanks for the reply

Can't find the download link in any of the sites

Help check those site out, I might be doing something wrong

For Dramagalaxy.tv, click on the episode then play the video screen that pops up after closing the advert. Note that each episode is divided into 4-5 parts
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Seo Ye Jin

2. Ken

3. Kim Min Gyu

4. Ji Ho Sung

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

OK I'll split it 50-50

What about me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.