Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1994919 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:03pm On May 15, 2015
Atk01:

10 seconds. Maybe more, or less. Either way, It's fun. So much hype and expectations for a 12 episode Producer, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I won't watch it while it airs but I ll be patiently waiting for the subs.. ohhh im so excited altho I'm tryna stay away from soompi to avoid spoilers but its not working.urgh!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:11pm On May 15, 2015
Aida13:

Funny enough, out of the 100 'makeovers' I've seen in a Kdrama, only 3 or 4 were really a drastic improvement. The rest 97 looked just the same as they were before jare, just with better clothes lol

You are so correct: for 'girl next door' characters I understand why they would play down her looks with a bad hairdo all thru the drama like PMY in Healer (I say it again, it was really unflattering!!) but somehow her beauty was still mesmerising

It's good though when I see truly beautiful actress allowed to showcase her looks in a drama. Like That Winter The Wind Blows woow. Now I know who's Korea's most beautiful.

Lol at 'open eyeballs and mouth increase in size'.... Or is it the other way round lol... Its true though the guy always looks so comical. They too like better thing jare.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:12pm On May 15, 2015
ellab:

I won't watch it while it airs but I ll be patiently waiting for the subs.. ohhh im so excited altho I'm tryna stay away from soompi to avoid spoilers but its not working.urgh!
Lmao Producer fever. Wait, you won't watch it till the entire drama is over, or you won't watch an episode till the subs are out, like the rest of us?

It's going down in like 5 minutes from now.... It airs 9:15pm which is like 4 minutes from now Korea time. *shivers*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:13pm On May 15, 2015
Aida13:

Funny enough, out of the 100 'makeovers' I've seen in a Kdrama, only 3 or 4 were really a drastic improvement. The rest 97 looked just the same as they were before jare, just with better clothes lol

You are so correct: for 'girl next door' characters I understand why they would play down her looks with a bad hairdo all thru the drama like PMY in Healer (I say it again, it was really unflattering!!) but somehow her beauty was still mesmerising

It's good though when I see truly beautiful actress allowed to showcase her looks in a drama. Like That Winter The Wind Blows woow. Now I know who's Korea's most beautiful.

Lol at 'open eyeballs and mouth increase in size'.... Or is it the other way round lol... Its true though the guy always looks so comical. They too like better thing jare.
i liked park min young's makeover in healer, she was so beautiful with that sexy red gown.

which actress are you refering to from THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS? Song hye kyo, right? the reason why i like the girl's look is because she doesnt wear too much BB cream and other beauty placements like other korean actresses but still comes out looking stunning as ever.

i have been reading knetz articles and comments since late 2012,and from what i have gathered their standard of beauty for celebrities are

Actresses: Kim tae hee, song hye kyo and suzy
actors:Won bin and jo in sung
i have never seen an article where they mention actors like lee min ho, song joon ki and other flower boy actors, isnt it weird?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:50pm On May 15, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao Producer fever. Wait, you won't watch it till the entire drama is over, or you won't watch an episode till the subs are out, like the rest of us?

It's going down in like 5 minutes from now.... It airs 9:15pm which is like 4 minutes from now Korea time. *shivers*

i know, lol couldn't wait so I was watching it raw but d link is taking time to stream. too much traffic. urgh!
I hope gets d sub's ready tomorrow. lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:55pm On May 15, 2015
ellab:

i know, lol couldn't wait so I was watching it raw but d link is taking time to stream. too much traffic. urgh!
I hope gets d sub's ready tomorrow. lol
I had a feeling there'll be much traffic. Just wait to download the subbed version. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:00pm On May 15, 2015
Atk01:

Ahjumma in Healer looked good when combed that disaster of a hair and became normal. Funny enough, I liked PMY's style in Healer she didn't look perfect, just the way I like it.

Check out this wonderful make over. Doesn't he look so handsome? cheesy

grin

hilda90:

i liked park min young's makeover in healer, she was so beautiful with that sexy red gown.
which actress are you refering to from THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS? Song hye kyo, right? the reason why i like the girl's look is because she doesnt wear too much BB cream and other beauty placements like other korean actresses but still comes out looking stunning as ever.
i have been reading knetz articles and comments since late 2012,and from what i have gathered their standard of beauty for celebrities are
Actresses: Kim tae hee, song hye kyo and suzy
actors:Won bin and jo in sung
i have never seen an article where they mention actors like lee min ho, song joon ki and other flower boy actors, isnt it weird?

Lol, Ahjumma Healer didn't get a makeover, she simply cleaned up nice. As for PMY having a makeover did you really see any difference? Just new dress and makeup. No drastic alterations of her look or hairdo.

So this Won Bin I keep hearing about, don't really see what's special. Maybe I need contacts lol

Jo In Sung is freak-ing HOT. I no go lie. No complaint on him AT ALL.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 5:27pm On May 15, 2015
;DHmmm.....finally I have to actually comment on this thread. I ve been a follower of this thread ever since i stumbled ON IT. Peoples comments here made me to actually watch healer.....I wanted to see that guy that could actually take over my likeness for LMH....lol....since i watched city hunter I cudnt stop looking for that guys movie. Thank God for this thread sha.....after watching healer....i wanted to see that guy's movie AGAIN. I read comments about Empress Ki but i kept ignoring it cos I dont really like MOVIES with village settings....and with the lenght of empress ki...i didnt want to go for it...but finally I tried watching the series and wow....the series was sos so good...made me sleep late cos of the urge to know wat wud happen next.... It however got me tinking cos i dont think ive seen a movie where almost all the major casts died. I kinda felt bad/sad somehow sha. But these koreans are actually very good. I dont know how but they make sure they get one glued to their movies that you will want to see the end.
And thumbs up to u guys here. For u guys to even know them by name its means uve really gone far in watchin their movies. Thanks to u guys am becoming less LMH and more JWC. Am really lookin forward to his other movies/series. Am not really attached to any of their girls but that empress ki babe...menh she is good....she's same girl in secret garden I tink.....I tink shes the only korean girl ive seen without the 'DEAD FISH KISS' as u guys call it ;DHmmm.....finally I have to actually comment on this thread. I ve been a follower of this thread ever since i stumbled ON IT. Peoples comments here made me to actually watch healer.....I wanted to see that guy that could actually take over my likeness for LMH....lol....since i watched city hunter I cudnt stop looking for that guys movie. Thank God for this thread sha.....after watching healer....i wanted to see that guy's movie AGAIN. I read comments about Empress Ki but i kept ignoring it cos I dont really like MOVIES with village settings....and with the lenght of empress ki...i didnt want to go for it...but finally I tried watching the series and wow....the series was sos so good...made me sleep late cos of the urge to know wat wud happen next.... It however got me tinking cos i dont think ive seen a movie where almost all the major casts died. I kinda felt bad/sad somehow sha. But these koreans are actually very good. I dont know how but they make sure they get one glued to their movies that you will want to see the end.
And thumbs up to u guys here. For u guys to even know them by name its means uve really gone far in watchin their movies. Thanks to u guys am becoming less LMH and more JWC. Am really lookin forward to his other movies/series. Am not really attached to any of their girls but that empress ki babe...menh she is good....she's same girl in secret garden I tink.....I tink shes the only korean girl ive seen without the 'DEAD FISH KISS' as u guys call it...lol....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
Aida13:

grin
I just woke up from my afternoon nap, and I'm positive I saw my bias in my dream. embarassed
I think I'm going crazy while waiting for ep1. angry

Funny how Producer got all the attention even though Orange Marmalade starts today as well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:37pm On May 15, 2015
megola:
Hmmm.....finally I have to actually comment on this thread. I ve been a follower of this thread ever since i stumbled ON IT. Peoples comments here made me to actually watch healer.....I wanted to see that guy that could actually take over my likeness for LMH....lol....since i watched city hunter I cudnt stop looking for that guys movie. Thank God for this thread sha.....after watching healer....i wanted to see that guy's movie AGAIN. I read comments about Empress Ki but i kept ignoring it cos I dont really like MOVIES with village settings....and with the lenght of empress ki...i didnt want to go for it...but finally I tried watching the series and wow....the series was sos so good...made me sleep late cos of the urge to know wat wud happen next.... It however got me tinking cos i dont think ive seen a movie where almost all the major casts died. I kinda felt bad/sad somehow sha. But these koreans are actually very good. I dont know how but they make sure they get one glued to their movies that you will want to see the end.
And thumbs up to u guys here. For u guys to even know them by name its means uve really gone far in watchin their movies. Thanks to u guys am becoming less LMH and more JWC. Am really lookin forward to his other movies/series. Am not really attached to any of their girls but that empress ki babe...menh she is good....she's same girl in secret garden I tink.....I tink shes the only korean girl ive seen without the 'DEAD FISH KISS' as u guys call it... lol... grin
Happy first comment! cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
Atk01:

Happy first comment! cheesy
...tanks...But are u sure ure nt Korean? cos it seems u know all of them o......lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
megola:
...tanks...But are u sure ure nt Korean? cos it seems u know all of them o......lol
If only... cheesy I've been watching Kdramas for almost 2 years now, so I try to learn whatever I can. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:01pm On May 15, 2015
megola:
;DHmmm.....finally I have to actually comment on this thread. I ve been a follower of this thread ever since i stumbled ON IT. Peoples comments here made me to actually watch healer.....I wanted to see that guy that could actually take over my likeness for LMH....lol....since i watched city hunter I cudnt stop looking for that guys movie. Thank God for this thread sha.....after watching healer....i wanted to see that guy's movie AGAIN. I read comments about Empress Ki but i kept ignoring it cos I dont really like MOVIES with village settings....and with the lenght of empress ki...i didnt want to go for it...but finally I tried watching the series and wow....the series was sos so good...made me sleep late cos of the urge to know wat wud happen next.... It however got me tinking cos i dont think ive seen a movie where almost all the major casts died. I kinda felt bad/sad somehow sha. But these koreans are actually very good. I dont know how but they make sure they get one glued to their movies that you will want to see the end.
And thumbs up to u guys here. For u guys to even know them by name its means uve really gone far in watchin their movies. Thanks to u guys am becoming less LMH and more JWC. Am really lookin forward to his other movies/series. Am not really attached to any of their girls but that empress ki babe...menh she is good....she's same girl in secret garden I tink.....I tink shes the only korean girl ive seen without the 'DEAD FISH KISS' as u guys call it grin.

omona, a new wookie fan.. anyeong. Glad we made u enjoy d thread.smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:05pm On May 15, 2015
Atk01:

I just woke up from my afternoon nap, and I'm positive I saw my bias in my dream. embarassed

Funny how Producer got all the attention even though Orange Marmalade starts today as well.

so many Friday competitions.
producer did well in online ratings-25.5% but TMAD (three meals a day) by na PD beat it with -30%. Dunno bout orange marmalade yet.
I'm happy online ratings are being calculated now.
waiting for d TV ratings.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:21pm On May 15, 2015
filming for scholar is ongoing.
I think Lee jun ki has a personal love for acting sageuks. he should be name d king of d jeosen era.

Lee yubi as a guy. nope..she still looks feminine to me.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:26pm On May 15, 2015
Atk01:

I've been seeing a lot about the drama over the past weeks, so Orange Marmalade definitely has some attention.

Take it easy ooo you and this Producer. You know that technically, in reality you can't get to enjoy it until 48 hrs right? That's Monday ××××massive grin×××

Because that's when the full subbed episode will be up for download so don't get yourself all twisted yet over KSH grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:33pm On May 15, 2015
megola:
grin Hmmm.....finally I have to actually comment on this thread. I ve been a follower of this thread ever since i stumbled ON IT. Peoples comments here made me to actually watch healer.....I wanted to see that guy that could actually take over my likeness for LMH....lol....since i watched city hunter I cudnt stop looking for that guys movie. Thank God for this thread sha.....after watching healer....i wanted to see that guy's movie AGAIN. I read comments about Empress Ki but i kept ignoring it cos I dont really like MOVIES with village settings....and with the lenght of empress ki...i didnt want to go for it...but finally I tried watching the series and wow....the series was sos so good...made me sleep late cos of the urge to know wat wud happen next.... It however got me tinking cos i dont think ive seen a movie where almost all the major casts died. I kinda felt bad/sad somehow sha. But these koreans are actually very good. I dont know how but they make sure they get one glued to their movies that you will want to see the end.
And thumbs up to u guys here. For u guys to even know them by name its means uve really gone far in watchin their movies. Thanks to u guys am becoming less LMH and more JWC. Am really lookin forward to his other movies/series. Am not really attached to any of their girls but that empress ki babe...menh she is good....she's same girl in secret garden I tink.....I tink shes the only korean girl ive seen without the 'DEAD FISH KISS' as u guys call it grin

It took me a while to get used to knowing their names. It felt like studying a new course grin Hope you keep posting, and welcome.

Atk01:

If only... cheesy I've been watching Kdramas for almost 2 years now, so I try to learn whatever I can. smiley

Omo!! So you be my sunbae for the Kdrama watching industry.. Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:38pm On May 15, 2015
ellab:
I think Lee jun ki has a personal love for acting sageuks. he should be name d king of d jeosen era.

She looks like she wants to disappear embarassed embarassed sad

Why am I still so sad they chose this girl? She almost wants to be swallowed in that costume. And she's not half as interesting a 'boy' as Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young were. Oh LJK bae can you really make this combo work?

Well I'll stay positive lol. LJK has always been finer than his costar since 1250 Joseon era anyway... LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:43pm On May 15, 2015
ellab:

so many Friday competitions.
producer did well in online ratings-25.5% but TMAD (three meals a day) by na PD beat it with -30%. Dunno bout orange marmalade yet.
I'm happy online ratings are being calculated now.
waiting for d TV ratings.
Oshe! I'm pretty sure the online ratings would be higher than the TV ratings since more peeps watch online. Still I'm glad.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:45pm On May 15, 2015
Aida13:

I've been seeing a lot about the drama over the past weeks, so Orange Marmalade definitely has some attention.

Take it easy ooo you and this Producer. You know that technically, in reality you can't get to enjoy it until 48 hrs right? That's Monday ××××massive grin×××

Because that's when the full subbed episode will be up for download so don't get yourself all twisted yet over KSH grin
Ehn? 48 hrs? I'm telling you by faith, it'll be up on by tomorrow. embarassed
How am I supposed to wait till Monday??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:47pm On May 15, 2015
Aida13:

That's right hoobae, I started August 2013 with BOF, and since then, no turning back.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:50pm On May 15, 2015
ellab:

She's strange, as white as a ghost in that first pic. No! No! No!

Aida13:

She looks like she wants to disappear embarassed embarassed sad

Why am I still so sad they chose this girl? She almost wants to be swallowed in that costume. And she's not half as interesting a 'boy' as Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young were. Oh LJK bae can you really make this combo work?

Well I'll stay positive lol. LJK has always been finer than his costar since 1250 Joseon era anyway... LMAO
Lmao @ wants to disappear.

I saw a post sometime ago about sageuk males that make you want to go back in time. So, what sageuk males want you to go back in time to meet them?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:03pm On May 15, 2015
hilda90:

You mean arriving together?that would be awkward,they once dated.
jo in sung is mighty fine in those pics you posted,with his six inches legs. i have been wanting to know who is taller,between him and lee min ho. They are the tallest korean actors i know,together with lee kwang soo(aka giraffe),kim young kwang,sung joon,kim woo bin etc.

koreans are tha tallest in asia..what about Kim woo bin .. Lee jung suk.Philip Lee.Kim hyun joong.taecyeon.choi si won.Kim bum. hyun bin e.t.c and all those actors on the heirs are pretty tall as well..

but I.m finding hard to choose who is more taller beetween Kim woo bin and Lee min ho./Philip lee.
especially Lee min ho DAT guy is over 6 feet.

some actors like Kim soo hyun.
jang geuk sunk
jong yong hwa
yoo seung ho
woo young
Lee jun ki
so ji sub
song seung hun
joo jin moo
wookie are average tall.. am I right
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 7:06pm On May 15, 2015
Aida13:

It took me a while to get used to knowing their names. It felt like studying a new course grin Hope you keep posting, and welcome.
ellab:

omona, a new wookie fan.. anyeong. Glad we made u enjoy d thread.smiley
Tanks guys....for d warm wlc....i hope to have more time to keep posting here...tanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:09pm On May 15, 2015
@ellab yeah I thought I was d only one that notice DAT ... Lee jun ki love doing joseon dramas than the modern ones.. some guys like taecyeon and jang geuk sunk have not even film joseon dramas before....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:12pm On May 15, 2015
Atk01:

That's right hoobae, I started August 2013 with BOF, and since then, no turning back.

Mine is February 2014.

Lol look how we're calling dates like it's our Matric or something...

But come hope u won't be expecting me to use honorifics for you ooh sunbae grin

Go back in time, lol I saw that article too. So many heroes but like one fan said, those days if a woman messed up, especially if she was the Queen or whatever, it will be "off with her head" or worse a bowl of poison grin

The fan said she'd rather the Sageuk hero came over to our time... Not the other way round. I'll pick Lee Jun Ki or Jang Hyuk. They know how to protect and fight for their damsels jare.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:16pm On May 15, 2015
Atk01:

Ehn? 48 hrs? I'm telling you by faith, it'll be up on by tomorrow. embarassed
How am I supposed to wait till Monday??

The more the wait, the sweeter the satisfaction grin. I tell you, excellent quality subbed episodes come approx. the second day after airing. My Asian TV. C o m does 24 hrs tho if it's a very very popular drama. That means subbers will be working round the clock for it. So I guess there is hope for 'us'.

grin

I go at least watch episode one now. To show solidarity grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 7:18pm On May 15, 2015
@ellab shocked shocked shocked....ure so much into this wookie guy.....i checked ur profile and was wow......
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:42pm On May 15, 2015
yeah she.s obsessedooooo lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:56pm On May 15, 2015
Aida13:

Mine is February 2014.

Lol look how we're calling dates like it's our Matric or something...

But come hope u won't be expecting me to use honorifics for you ooh sunbae grin

Go back in time, lol I saw that article too. So many heroes but like one fan said, those days if a woman messed up, especially if she was the Queen or whatever, it will be "off with her head" or worse a bowl of poison grin

The fan said she'd rather the Sageuk hero came over to our time... Not the other way round. I'll pick Lee Jun Ki or Jang Hyuk. They know how to protect and fight for their damsels jare.
Lmao @ honorifics. Koreans take stuff like that seriously, so in the spirit, start adding --yo' to your sentences cool tongue

For me, I'd bring Kim Soo Hyun from Moon/Sun to the present. He's the best looking Joseon King... ever.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:57pm On May 15, 2015
Aida13:

The more the wait, the sweeter the satisfaction grin. I tell you, excellent quality subbed episodes come approx. the second day after airing. My Asian TV. C o m does 24 hrs tho if it's a very very popular drama. That means subbers will be working round the clock for it. So I guess there is hope for 'us'.

grin

I go at least watch episode one now. To show solidarity grin

That's right, there's hope. God knows I need all the hope I can get. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.