Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2004264 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2020
I am so worried about him, lord please protect my baby

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarang60:

EVERYTHING AND ME, EVERYTHING AND ME, EVERYTHING AND ME, EVERYTHING AND ME, EVERYTHING AND ME, EVERYTHING AND ME, EVERYTHING AND ME, EVERYTHING AND ME, EVERYTHING AND ME, EVERYTHING AND ME EVERYTHING AND ME EVERYTHING AND ME EVERYTHING AND ME EVERYTHING AND ME EVERYTHING AND ME EVERYTHING AND ME EVERYTHING AND ME

Hian!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
lilmizzy:

Are you human too

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
lilmizzy:

I don't know either. But Seventeen's left and right video might have the answer.

Nooo. I love kids but childbirth is scary.

Hahahahha OK o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since the king eternal monarch has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I didn't watch it so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
lilmizzy:
...and the Korean military takes another one...

I wish to sympathize with all the chingus in the building. I know this will be disheartening. it's a reality that cannot be changed but endured. Wishing him a successful service ahead

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

same here

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Just as I said I was worried about him, he posted this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmhL5DdhY6s

I don’t even understand how I feel right now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Oh my heart..........

Why does it hurt......

His voice here and the way he is sings the song, the emotions in it just makes me want to scream into a pillow.

I need you to know JongDaeyAh that there are still millions people who are willing to risk it all for your safety and happiness.

Continue to be a role model to our princess and your queen, be strong for them. Saranghaeyo Nae priceless one.

Keep shining and JEBAL keep BREATHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmhL5DdhY6s

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
I am still waiting for Kai to dance cover Versace on the floor but this one hit the right spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sorg07nwUsA
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
I know I have made a post for them under this category before, I just really like these guys.

Some of My favorite Korean YouTube content creators

Intelligence is sexy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCUlSfe3-5k
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Should I start Hotel Del Luna?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarang60:
Should I start Hotel Del Luna?

You haven't watched it yet What are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
My unfamiliar family should have been called my frustrating frustrated family, everyone is frustrating, everyone is frustrated, I can't even. Eun hee and trash can are fishes, they like each other but they put themselves in the friend zone cos they don't want to lose each other? Valid reason but they shouldn't stress my life abeg, they should remain friends forever. Eun joo's mother in law is a massive bi!tch and she needs to grab massive alimony from her, she should even sue her for deceiving her into marriage, it's Korea, they sue people for strange reasons, thank God their father has regained his memory, can they please tell us now, is sang shik really his son? I used to like that eun hee's colleague, but I think she organized that meeting with hara on purpose, I really hope she's just a very clueless person cos I really want to like her but somehow I think she found out eun hee is dating boss and just planned that thing. I don't know why boss feels like he has to cater to hara, I mean why take her to your house for her to even start calling with his phone. When she said she was harassing him the way he harrased her 3 years ago, I was like OK, I'm with you, stress him small and bounce but then she asked if he was dating eun hee for vengeance for 3 years ago and I'm confused like do you still like him or are you just paying him back either way she needs to pack her load and leave a man that doesn't want her anymore jare. This one that trash can does everything his parents say and travels with them every year, I bet his family is also probably some nonsense chaebol family. I wonder if we'll ever get to see them. Meanwhile that mother that is friends with her daughter's assaulter on social media, capital letter EWWW

*currently watching*: my unfamiliar family, backstreet rookie
Song of the day : time machine - vixx

I know Eun Hee and her trash will end up together but she was really good with her boss. I am still waiting patiently for the dad's story, it's like the wife committed adultery (lemme leave this space till I watch their story). I like the fact that love made Eun Joo vulnerable. She was too perfect for her own good. About that Eun Hee's colleague, her facial expression shows she intentionally set up the meeting. Maybe she will be the next person to be striked down by thunder.
Overall, am enjoying the drama

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
lilmizzy:

Use the one you owe me to balance it. tongue

Why do I like this post so much.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I'm suprised you didn't watch that drama, I stopped at episode 3 though. Any reason for that? I want to know

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is imfact's the light. But I'm tired so goodnight lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
lilmizzy:
...and the Korean military takes another one...
Mehn, wish him the best.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since the king eternal monarch has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1. Faith
2. King eternal monarch
3. City hunter
4. Faith
5. He's good with all of them but Minho/minyoung is cute
6. My love doesn't end with death, it last eternally (legend of the blue sea)
7. A doctor /detective /prosecutor
8. Seo Ye Jin :patient/ Kim dami: criminal /I will leave this space open for now

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
toykathy:

I know Eun Hee and her trash will end up together but she was really good with her boss. I am still waiting patiently for the dad's story, it's like the wife committed adultery (lemme leave this space till I watch their story). I like the fact that love made Eun Joo vulnerable. She was too perfect for her own good. About that Eun Hee's colleague, her facial expression shows she intentionally set up the meeting. Maybe she will be the next person to be striked down by thunder.
Overall, am enjoying the drama

Adultery? I doubt it o, she was pregnant with eun joo before she started dating their dad and I haven't seen any signs of her dating someone else, even the oriental melon man, I'm pretty sure they just volunteer together

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
toykathy:

Why do I like this post so much.

Because you don't like to pay people money you owe them

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
toykathy:

You haven't watched it yet What are you waiting for?

Hahahahaha.... I just keep postponing it and I don’t know why.

I will take this as a start immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
hardeycute:
I'm suprised you didn't watch that drama, I stopped at episode 3 though. Any reason for that? I want to know

LOL no serious reason, I just don't like to follow most popular dramas with Uber popular actors or actresses while they air, too much noise online, I prefer to binge it after everyone has finished making noise

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
toykathy:

1. Faith
2. King eternal monarch
3. City hunter
4. Faith
5. He's good with all of them but Minho/minyoung is cute
6. My love doesn't end with death, it last eternally (legend of the blue sea)
7. A doctor /detective /prosecutor
8. Seo Ye Jin :patient/ Kim dami: criminal /I will leave this space open for now

Put Lee da hee in that criminal space, I can just see her with smoky eye liner and bad bi!tch face

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Money was spent on this I-Land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG48Mp3C1AM
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL no serious reason, I just don't like to follow most popular dramas with Uber popular actors or actresses while they air, too much noise online, I prefer to binge it after everyone has finished making noise
That's a nice one, maybe I will also get the chance to complete one day.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
hardeycute:
That's a nice one, maybe I will also get the chance to complete one day.

LOL don't worry whenever it comes to my radar, I'll remind you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Adultery? I doubt it o, she was pregnant with eun joo before she started dating their dad and I haven't seen any signs of her dating someone else, even the oriental melon man, I'm pretty sure they just volunteer together

Next week's preview revealed something like that. But then again it might be to make us more curious.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Because you don't like to pay people money you owe them

I don't even want to know. I sha like the post. E sweet me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.... I just keep postponing it and I don’t know why.

I will take this as a start immediately.
Enjoy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.