Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997620 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL how many streak, you streak
allow her to shine jare

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mickey02:

allow her to shine jare

Don’t mind her chingu, it is because she is afraid of commitment and she doesn’t want anyone to be top 3 that is why I scare her as a top 5er

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

Don’t mind her chingu, it is because she is afraid of commitment and she doesn’t want anyone to be top 3 that is why I scare her as a top 5er

grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
I hope this is another lesson to up coming baby Idols, you are not indispensable.

I am glad the issue didn’t disrupt the boys plans or image.

Youngie hope you are fine, reflect and comeback better ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8fy2N6hQCA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
His tone, the texture....Bae.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaqhQs5lBWE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
I am already too invested in this....these babies are too adorable to handle, they are all vastly gifted and strong, just beautiful to see.

Taki and Niki situation broke my heart honestly, I understand it is a competition but oh my world...Niki is cold. While Taki was pouring out his heart and clueless, Niki was plotting ...........I don’t even know again.

My baby Daniel is another cutie pie. This show is going to be a pain in my chest.

I will post some of my favorite evaluation performances soon. They were not the best, the boys were obviously nervous and all but it was a nice introduction to their potential.

Oh and to all the babies planning to audition for any korean entertainment company, please stop doing it with EXO songs. Except you are a genius, it will be a recipe for disaster.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

i love it. just looked at the games, got the revelation and gbam.....no stress.

LOL the baba that gave you that revelation is original

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
I pray they don’t lose their flavor....all my babies made it by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1VfUyFDuYk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mickey02:

1. cheesy for me

2. wink for you

3. grin for kang

Hian

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mickey02:

allow her to shine jare

OK *sulks away*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

LOL you know me so well

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL the baba that gave you that revelation is original

Anytime I don’t answer, just know he went on holiday.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL you know me so well

I know.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:
I am already too invested in this....these babies are too adorable to handle, they are all vastly gifted and strong, just beautiful to see.

Taki and Niki situation broke my heart honestly, I understand it is a competition but oh my world...Niki is cold. While Taki was pouring out his heart and clueless, Niki was plotting ...........I don’t even know again.

My baby Daniel is another cutie pie. This show is going to be a pain in my chest.

I will post some of my favorite evaluation performances soon. They were not the best, the boys were obviously nervous and all but it was a nice introduction to their potential.

Oh and to all the babies planning to audition for any korean entertainment company, please stop doing it with EXO songs. Except you are a genius, it will be a recipe for disaster.

LOL exo is the standard for this generation can you blame them

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

Anytime I don’t answer, just know he went on holiday.

Hahahahha he's a baller

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

I know.

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahha he's a baller

Hahahahaha....he has a life.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is teen top's snow kiss. It's a Christmas mv, and with Christmas themed mv you either get nice Christmas sweaters or ugly "grandma knitted it for me" Christmas sweaters. Thankfully here the sweaters were ok

1. Plain sweater *dramatic gasp* I'm shocked

2. Sexy niel lol

3. Random group shot aka hana, dul, set, kimchi

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha....he has a life.

He's so lucky

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL exo is the standard for this generation can you blame them

Hahahahaha....I can’t oooo.

This your statement makes me want to buy you Suya, ice cream and a pair of red bottoms.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is teen top's snow kiss. It's a Christmas mv, and with Christmas themed mv you either get nice Christmas sweaters or ugly "grandma knitted it for me" Christmas sweaters. Thankfully here the sweaters were ok

1. Plain sweater *dramatic gasp* I'm shocked

2. Sexy niel lol

3. Random group shot aka hana, dul, set, kimchi

I don’t know why Niel didn’t have that many lipstick or lip balm commercials , the guy is perfect for that.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

He's so lucky

To have met me, he truly is.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

The mv is actually a gift for teen top fans, the boys filmed and directed the mv themselves, it's just them doing cute, cheesy fanservice.

Storyline : no storyline

Styling : 2/10. I mean the sweaters are not ugly but I'll pass, I won't mind them in my wardrobe tho

Choreography : no Choreography

Set design/props : 1/10 or something like that

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : they were all being themselves lol

Who stood out the most : tbh they all did but as a biased chicken I only saw
1. Niel
2. L. Joe
3. Niel's dark circles, I can only imagine how overworked he was that period, probably had insomnia too, he looked so tired but he still had to smile for the cameras *sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha....I can’t oooo.

This your statement makes me want to buy you Suya, ice cream and a pair of red bottoms.

I don't want, makes me want to buy, I want here you go

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

I don’t know why Niel didn’t have that many lipstick or lip balm commercials , the guy is perfect for that.

LOL leave my fish lips alone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

To have met me, he truly is.

Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL leave my fish lips alone

Placidochromis Phenochilus Mdoka

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Heavily influenced by JYP..... hahahahaha.. congratulations babies

Rima, Rio, Ayaka, Mako, Maya, Mayuka, Riku, Miihi, Nina.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
sarang60:

Placidochromis Phenochilus Mdoka

Back to the sender

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Back to the sender

Hahahahaha....neomu kwiyowo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
MY I-Land babies.

1. My eye was on Sunwoo the whole time...ooooh his smile, coupled with his voice...muah(he is in the white jacket)...this baby of mine has only trained 9 months I think. He is on my list

2. I love Jake too, he just needs some time to get natural at it(brown flannel shirt jacket)

3. Well done youngbinah (blue shirt jacket)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiJ4V-YhMgI

This next one is...ok first of all, I am obsessed with this song and SH aka SungHoon aka, beauty dance moves (he is in black) and Jay aka I will tell you to shut up boldly when I know I am right...hahahahaha. Jay just looks like he would eat anyone who crosses him (my sweet boys)...THESE TWO ARE ON MY LIST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdcD5eOWYHg

Ok I know I was a little upset with Niki initially because of the way he treated his friend and I know I shouldn’t be it is a competition, it just broke my heart. Niki is good, he commands the stage (in peach) and HanBin is good too (in green)...adorable babies....I will keep my eyes on Niki for now before I know where to put him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5zH0p2-LFc

I know I keep saying they are adorable and it is because they truly are. The look on their faces when everything starts to light up is just precious.

I am here for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.