Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997655 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Bully turned yeye CEO is the perfect definition of unserious.

I guess you wanted to say you want him to lead a Romcom cos even his character in slij had romance and comedy

You like seeing things in Eun Joo's way. Did you call that a love story Aunty goan relax on Min Hyuk's laps jejely

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
When she did clean with passion for now, she got a load of bs for acting with an older guy, for her next drama she also decided to work with an older guy and I am here for her giving a middle finger to netizens, they've stressed her so much, she owes them nothing and doesn't need to cater to their opinions, ladies and gentlemen my #womancrushwednesday

Beautiful human

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

AHN HYO SEOP

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Queen of ring
2-4. Dr Romantic 2
5. Lee Sung Kyung
6. Don't think, peel (feel)
7. A prince in Sageuk
8. Shin Hye Sun as crown princess

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2020
Let me also congratulate this baby for breaking a record today and making history. Congrats Byun Baekhyun! Million seller!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
lilmizzy:

Diary of a prosecutor

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
sarang60:

1. Good, forget that you know him and don’t even try to know the rest. Thank you

2. I like the second half of this post for some reason.

How won't you like it, big head

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

My black mini dress

Correct o, I'm suspecting your relationship with Google, I don't think you're just platonikkue chingus

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
sarang60:

KBS

*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
hardeycute:
Too much clues made it very easy. DIARY OF A PROSECUTOR

Yes it's a new month! So I made it easy lol, limzzy answered first sha

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
toykathy:

You like seeing things in Eun Joo's way. Did you call that a love story Aunty goan relax on Min Hyuk's laps jejely

They fell in love, true or false?

P.s : I am totally an Eunjoo, that's how first borns are but I'm wiser sha cos I'm Nigerian okurrrr

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
toykathy:

Beautiful human

The beautifulest

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

AHN HYO SEOP

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Splash splash love

2. Abyss

3. Splash splash love and queen of the ring

4. His character in abyss

5. He and kim seulgi in queen of the ring and he and park bo young in abyss

7. I'd like him to play a history professor that finds some old Joseon era treasure and he's hunted by North Koreans who claim the treasure is theirs

8. Even though his next drama is a sageuk I won't watch, I'm hoping IU will play his female lead although that might not be possible since she's doing a movie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Uglygurl(f): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
I downloaded it's okay not to be okay on kdramahood.com but it's not subtitled in English.��.
please where can I download the drama with English subtitles?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Uglygurl:
I downloaded it's okay not to be okay on kdramahood.com but it's not subtitled in English.��.
please where can I download the drama with English subtitles?

Check this link
https://subscene.com/subtitles/its-okay-to-not-be-okay-psycho-but-its-okay-saikojiman-gwaenchana

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

1. Splash splash love

2. Abyss

3. Splash splash love and queen of the ring

4. His character in abyss

5. He and kim seulgi in queen of the ring and he and park bo young in abyss

7. I'd like him to play a history professor that finds some old Joseon era treasure and he's hunted by North Koreans who claim the treasure is theirs

8. Even though his next drama is a sageuk I won't watch, I'm hoping IU will play his female lead although that might not be possible since she's doing a movie

IU is busy pls, I have a thousand pairs for her.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Correct!

Yeah!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

They fell in love, true or false?

P.s : I am totally an Eunjoo, that's how first borns are but I'm wiser sha cos I'm Nigerian okurrrr

LOL. My dear as long as you are not bottling your emotions in(which am sure you are not) then it's fine. Eun joo is bae!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
In case you want to check this out

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
lilmizzy:
Let me also congratulate this baby for breaking a record today and making history. Congrats Byun Baekhyun! Million seller!

Thank you, we appreciate you.

You can’t imagine all the styles my husband Baekhyun and I have celebrated in today, in different places on different surfaces.

Nae Namja.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Unfamiliar family ep 10 has the best ending but from the preview, wahala has just began. These people had viewers planned from the get go.

#stilllovingit

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
seriously its been so long i came here....been long i actually watched korean drama(cant beleive it!). I miss everyone and updates i get here. I also miss my good korean dramas. ANy strong recommendation guys? pls strong ones o, data is really expensive nowadays so it shud be the ones worth downloading o abeg. thanks in advance chingus

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
This is the month for amazing things.

I am so in love with this, Zico is going to create another tiktok/worldwide dance challenge.

I love the song, I especially love the MV, I love that Rain oppa didn’t seem to fit in that well, he looked like a suit wearing business man in night club getting a lap dance ....hahahahaha.

This was extremely fun, some parts reminded me of kokobop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKUEbsJDvuo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
*sigh* God will punish unfamiliar family writers, they don't even want me to rest like can't we have 1 peaceful week lmao, see ehn that father and mother should just get a divorce, I'm tired, how can you take responsibility for a boy without talking to your wife, the man has pretty much done everything in life without involving his wife, that is not what marriage is. The wife Kuma why did she leave home? Right now I want to assume she was suffering from depression, I mean her ex and family abandoned her and she had to shack up with a poor guy she didn't love plus she got pregnant again, but she made a terrible decision going out with only one child, obviously I'm glad she came back home without aborting maknae but the main problem is they never discussed it, husband didn't ask why she left, she didn't tell husband why she left, in fact they both made terrible mistakes and I'm just going to let it go because they were 22 and it was olden days Korea, eun hee and boss are stupid. Eun hee and trash can are cute together but if they don't kiss by that wall they deserve to die lonely. Maknae is a sweetheart and I still think we've not seen his own issue. Eun hee's colleague is an annoying bi!tch, I understand that she's being a good friend to hara but she could have done it better since eun hee was also her friend. The endeu

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
toykathy:

IU is busy pls, I have a thousand pairs for her.

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
lilmizzy:

Yeah!

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
toykathy:

LOL. My dear as long as you are not bottling your emotions in(which am sure you are not) then it's fine. Eun joo is bae!

Honestly I was a closed bottle o, cos most of the time I'm like my mom already has enough problems let me not add to it but I'm trying to improve small small by the grace of God, losing my sister last year was an eye opener for me

P.s : in 3 days she'll be a year in the ground, it's still unreal but thank you all for your care and concern that time, I love you all

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
sarang60:
Unfamiliar family ep 10 has the best ending but from the preview, wahala has just began. These people had viewers planned from the get go.

#stilllovingit

I'm telling you, dem plan us, love your #

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
megola:
seriously its been so long i came here....been long i actually watched korean drama(cant beleive it!). I miss everyone and updates i get here. I also miss my good korean dramas. ANy strong recommendation guys? pls strong ones o, data is really expensive nowadays so it shud be the ones worth downloading o abeg. thanks in advance chingus

LOL start my unfamiliar family or world of the married or hospital Playlist or its OK not to be ok

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Correct o, I'm suspecting your relationship with Google, I don't think you're just platonikkue chingus

LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
lilmizzy:
In case you want to check this out

I agree with that rating!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Honestly I was a closed bottle o, cos most of the time I'm like my mom already has enough problems let me not add to it but I'm trying to improve small small by the grace of God, losing my sister last year was an eye opener for me

P.s : in 3 days she'll be a year in the ground, it's still unreal but thank you all for your care and concern that time, I love you all

We love you too kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
*sigh* God will punish unfamiliar family writers, they don't even want me to rest like can't we have 1 peaceful week lmao, see ehn that father and mother should just get a divorce, I'm tired, how can you take responsibility for a boy without talking to your wife, the man has pretty much done everything in life without involving his wife, that is not what marriage is. The wife Kuma why did she leave home? Right now I want to assume she was suffering from depression, I mean her ex and family abandoned her and she had to shack up with a poor guy she didn't love plus she got pregnant again, but she made a terrible decision going out with only one child, obviously I'm glad she came back home without aborting maknae but the main problem is they never discussed it, husband didn't ask why she left, she didn't tell husband why she left, in fact they both made terrible mistakes and I'm just going to let it go because they were 22 and it was olden days Korea, eun hee and boss are stupid. Eun hee and trash can are cute together but if they don't kiss by that wall they deserve to die lonely. Maknae is a sweetheart and I still think we've not seen his own issue. Eun hee's colleague is an annoying bi!tch, I understand that she's being a good friend to hara but she could have done it better since eun hee was also her friend. The endeu

This drama is frustrating because they refuse to talk to each other.

When maknae exploded a little I was pleased he has been too stable but then he gave his reasons and I was like...aigoo Nae heartsweet.

First of all, if what Ex says about boss closing company is true then that is pretty sad. He didn’t expect to fall in love with someone in the company (I truly believe he loves HeHe). Boss is not an excellent person but he is not bad either, I like how HeHe is handling the situation with boss, for once she is smart and not childish. The attraction is there but it is not worth it sometimes and that is not enough.

Trashcan is perfect for her and at this point I don’t care who she ends up with. The thing i love about the triangle the most is that they all satisfy different needs. Her relationship with boss is so sexy, spontaneous and passionate, while with trashcan it is soulful and intimate.

I cried when maknae cried, he hardly ever shows any strong emotion and I am just praying they don’t make him cry for real with his own issues...I can’t handle that.

Trashcans new baby sister is Bae, I love her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.