Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1979747 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
sarang60:

His father and I where really at each other throats because of that but by the end of it all, I felt it was just too cute and patriotic to pass.

I know you won’t understand.

Yes I don’t understand abeg

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Song jae rim and Hani have joined minhyuk and Jung in sun's drama, my oppa and my byeontae oppa, I'm excited lmao song jae rim is totally going to corrupt my already corrupt husband, okurrrr our bed sessions finna be more fiery than it already is, I better get hooked on energy drinks cos Rawwwwwr

Yasssss, rawrrrrrrr KMH oppa

*Sorry*, grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Yasssss, rawrrrrrrr KMH oppa

*Sorry*, grin

Apology accepted biatch

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
#throwbacktuesday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : SORRY I'M LATE

Main Cast :
Yun ju sang
Sung byung sook
Jung sooyoung

Channel : kbs
Year: 2011

Fun fact : this is the 2nd Yun ju sang drama special I watched

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
A man (yjs) and his daughter are building and painting a doll house, they fix it at the front of the house. Years later yjs who's now an old man puts a for sale sign in front of the house.

An old woman (sbs) and a lady (jsy) are in a fashion store, sbs is testing lip glosses and wants jsy to try it too but she doesn't seem enthusiastic (I guess they are mother and daughter, sbs is wearing sneakers tho and I'm like which kain mama be this). A worker comes and tells jsy she'll help her choose products that will look good on her, she takes her to a corner as sbs looks on sadly. Another worker comes up to sbs and says they have a new oriental herb line, sbs says she's OK and continues looking sad. After shopping jsy gets into a cab while sbs stands on the road looking sad. She sees yjs walking with some flyers in his hand.

Yjs is in his house with his dog, a realtor is showing a couple around the house, the wife says they'll get rid of a tap and create a garden, she plans how they'll redecorate the house when they become the owners, she asks yjs if there's any leaks in the house and the husband says there's no need, they'll just demolish the house and rebuild it, lol yjs is angry, the wife says the house is cheap but old, maybe they'll make it a duplex, she asks yjs if he can change the gate, he ignores. The realtor tries to save the situation, he says the house is really strong cos yjs is a skilled carpenter and did most of the house himself. Yjs says the house is not nice, his daughter ran away and his wife got sick, the ground is cursed, sometimes even ghosts appear. The realtor tries to stop him but he chases the couple away, he says he has no plans to change the house or gate, the couple leave in anger, the realtor is frustrated, he says he won't come there anymore and asks him if he thinks his daughter doesn't remember the house again? (me:oh he doesn't want to change the house cos he wants his daughter to meet it the same). Yjs is angry they asked him to demolish the house, he angrily takes a bowl of dirty water to pour after them but oops, he pours it on another guy who comes to the house.

The guy is a friend, he asks yjs why he's selling his house and buying different insurance plans, he asks if yjs is planning to harm himself? Yjs says he just wants to buy them and make his daughter the beneficiary, he wants to get things ready for her cos he doesn't know what might happen to him. His friend says in my 25 years of detective work there's only 1 person I couldn't find, it's a cold case to me too, if only we had a picture of the guy she ran away with. Yjs says what crap detective, you couldn't even find her, just forget about it. Friend pours himself soju and says ungrateful girl, she has no idea her father is looking for her, nobody knows if she's dead or alive, cold hearted girl. Yjs angrily collects the bottle of soju and asks his friend to leave if he's going to talk crap. He picks up a picture of he and his daughter as a high schooler.

Sbs buys some apples and fixes her hair in the mirror. She goes to yjs's house and looks around sadly, there's a pink pair of shoes on a chair (obviously for his daughter when she was younger, with the way sbs is looking sad, I think she's his wife). The dog barks and comes to her, she pets and hugs him happily (me:the dog knows her, she's his wife) yjs says "who's there?" she stands up shocked and turns her back to him, he asks why are you in someone's house? She apologizes and says the gate was open, he says that doesn't mean you can just come in, she says I was just leaving now and starts going. He stops her and asks if she's here to see the house? She says yes. He wonders where the realtor is, she says she just wanted to look from outside but the gate was open, I'll come another time. He's about to go in when she comes in again and gives him the apples she bought, he declines but she insists saying it's her apology. She asks if she can come back to look around? He asks if she has lived in the area for long? She says no. She looks at the chair where the pink shoes are and says the chair is beautiful and he's good(me:how does she know he made it) she looks at him weird and says goodbye (me:does he not recognize her, did she do surgery or something). Outside she's smiling giddy like a schoolgirl. Her phone rings, she says "are you done? I'll come to your school, guess where I went?"

At a high school, sbs is sitting with jsy who's scolding students for wearing short uniforms, sbs says I wish I could go to school again, jsy says aigoo for how long before you quit (me:wait! Are they mother and daughter cos they're using banmal) sbs says you're a teacher and you're ditching school, jsy says students are not studying with the festival coming up. Some students pass and one say maybe that's the maths teacher's mother, another one says more like grandmother. Sbs says he put the house up for sale, he valued it, it's not right (me:sbs might not be his wife but jsy might be his daughter) jsy says you should stop going there, you know he's OK. Sbs stands up and poses for a picture, jsy laughs and brings out a camera, sbs says I'll be his friend and nag him to exercise, I feel like I shouldn't leave him alone (me:does she have a crush on him), she resumes her pose, jsy looks into the camera and brings her hand down sadly, sbs asks what the problem is, if she got more wrinkles? Jsy says no she's pretty. Sbs asks how old she looks, jsy smiles and says 19, sbs acts cute and starts calling jsy eunju unni, eunju(jsy) acts like she's cringed and playfully run away.

Yjs is asleep at night, he dreams about memories of his wife and his daughter as a kid, then he and his daughter as a high schooler having a fight.

The next day sbs is at an exercise session for old women, she's not enjoying the music so she gives the instructor a "secret" album (me:ahn ahn this almeoni is a secret fan oshey).

The next day she goes to yjs's house, no one is in, she goes in and picks a family picture of him, his wife and daughter, she cleans the dust from it and starts cleaning the house, in the process she finds all the many insurances he bought. She goes into a workshop, yjs is there with two women who are complaining that the table he made isn't Irish style and looks like a rice chest (lmao), they also don't like the color, he says she told him she also wanted to use it as a rice chest that's why he used oak (me:urghh problematic customers). The lady says she wants a refund, that she spent more on gas coming. Sbs says it's a beautiful table, what's the problem. The lady says look at this almeoni, you and I have different tastes, her friend says see, this is why I asked you to buy it from a department store. Yjs gets angry and asks them to leave. Sbs shows them pictures of recent designs on her phone and it's obvious yjs did a good job, the ladies agree sbs has good taste for an almeoni. They leave and yjs offers sbs some water. She says she was passing by and decided to look in and that the garden is a mess, lots to throw out, if you sell the house that way no one will buy it. He says that's why it's cheap, she says but it's still a beautiful house. She asks if he's going somewhere or moving? He asks why she asks, she says she wants it but it's a mess so if you could fix it... He says if you don't want it you don't have to buy it, she says no, I'll buy it so don't show it to anyone else. She asks if he'll like to have dinner with her as her family is busy today.

They are at a restaurant and he compliments her for being a good eater, she says when you get old food is your energy and asks him to eat. She says she used to drink well, he says she looks like she still drinks well, she says I can't anymore, he says when you get old you know yourself pretty well. She asks him why he leaves the gate open? He looks at her strangely, she says she has some things to fix... He says like I've said before I don't intend to fix the house. She mixes Fanta in a glass of water and drinks, he smiles and she asks why? He says it's funny that she drinks it that way, his daughter drank it that way, she smiles and asks him to tell her about his daughter, from the picture in the house she looks very pretty and cute. He says my daughter is pretty, very adorable, when she was born and kept crying, I wondered when she'll grow up, the more she grew, she was so beautiful that she didn't seem like my child, an old woman like you would understand being the apple of someone's eyes, every father with daughters would feel the same way. She tells him not to call her an old woman, he says why not, when you get to our age everyone's an almeoni and arabeoji. Their meat starts burning and she screams cutely and starts turning it, he remembers being on a picnic with his wife and daughter, the daughter accidentally sits on a hot stone and stands up screaming hot! Hot!. Back at the restaurant yjs is laughing at the memory, he tells sbs his daughter had to sit on an icebox all day long, they laugh and laugh until his chest starts to hurt. Sbs is worried.

She takes him shopping for workout gear and takes him to get herbal tea instead of soju. At the Cafe, she sees jsy on a blind date, she smiles and looks at her longingly, yjs notices. After their tea, he gets her a cab, she asks him to join her for exercise the next day by 8am at the park near the school. On her way back in the cab, she keeps holding her chest in pain (me:I hope she's not about to die).

At home she's humming and arranging her pills *sigh*, jys comes in and asks why she's so happy, she says nothing. At night she's brushing jys's hair, they are watching secret on music bank and jys is complaining about how her students keep wearing short skirts cos of idols, she does acknowledge that the girls are pretty cos they're young, sbs says you're pretty too, jys jokingly says what's wrong with you, you talk like an old woman, sbs instantly goes sad (me:does she have some sort of Peter pan complex), she changes the subject by telling jys she saw her on her blind date, they laugh and joke over it.

The next day sbs is exercising and looking around cos yjs isn't there. He's home getting ready in his workout gear, he suddenly looks at the calender, it's the 10th, he removes workout cloth and wears a suit instead.

He's taking a walk, he passes by the exercisers and goes to buy flowers, he says he wants a flower that

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
doesn't need sunlight, flowers and lives for a long time.

Sbs is at jys's house planting flowers in the garden, cleans everywhere, paints the chair outside and cleans the pink shoe.

Jys is in a bus with the flowers, he sleeps off and dreams about his daughter playing piano, then them having a fight, his wife trying to stop him from hitting her, she with a guy shouting that Jys has no right. He wakes up and there's a message on his phone from sbs asking why he didn't come exercise. He goes to his wife's grave with the flowers and tells her not to be too lonely cos he'll come meet her soon, he says he hopes when he dies, he'll still be able to hear about their daughter, where is she staying, did she marry that scumbag, does she have kids?, please tell her in her dreams that I'm sorry.

Sbs is at a hospital, a nurse calls Lee Seung Hye, she answers, the nurse calls again she(sbs) stands up and says I'm here, nurse looks surprised. The doctor asks if she's had any trouble lately, she says she's had trouble breathing. The doctor says her condition will deteriorate more rapidly, apparently she has werner's syndrome (premature aging), doctor tells her to try not to lose weight and exercise frequently. Seung Hye cries about how she's old outside but young inside (me:wait! She could be the daughter, that explains why she dresses like a teenager and her best friend is a young woman), the doctor says that's the difference between werner's and alzheimers and advices her to remember her happy memories till the end. Seung Hye says she'd prefer losing her mind.

She's on a swing at a playground, she remembers back in high school, she was on a bike with a guy, she sees her dad and a woman arguing on the road by a car, the woman seems to be crying and her dad hugs her. Back to the playground a girl is crying cos there's no space on the swing for her, her mom tells Seung Hye "almeoni can you please let her get on", Seung Hye struggles up and says do you know me, why do you call me almeoni?

Seung Hye goes to eunju's school, eunju asks how the hospital went, Seung Hye cries "look at me, I want to date, I want to have kids, I was only supposed to get a little older than others but look at me, I haven't done anything. What did I do so wrong, did I commit a crime?" Eunju hugs her, awwnnn the dog is with her.

Yjs comes back and calls for his dog, no answer, he sees all the flowers, the paint and his clothes washed, he thinks his daughter is back, he runs in happily and sees a note from Seung Hye, I checked in and took him for a walk, see you tomorrow at the exercise.

Seung Hye is bathing the dog at home and eunju says she has guts to bring a big dog home, Seung Hye says yjs wasn't home or answering his phone and she didn't want to leave the dog alone. Eunju tells her to stop visiting him or tell him the truth, Seung Hye says he can't take it, she wonders why he leaves the gate open.

The next day she's exercising but her waist is hurting so she goes sit down. Yjs comes and sees her wearing the pink shoes, he tells her to stop snooping around other people's business, barging into people's houses, what do you think you're doing, she says you were not home so I cleaned up a little bit. He shouts why, You heard my story and pitied me, living alone with the house a mess, do you pity me, but why take the dog, who do you think you are, why rile me up for nothing? He starts leaving, she shouts "I know you're waiting for your daughter, that's why you don't keep the gate locked, then you should stay healthy, look at you". Eunju brings the dog to them and yjs says leaving the gate open is because of the dog, so he could run away. He apologizes for shouting earlier, Seung Hye says she was out of place. He asks if eunju is seunghye's daughter lol she shouts "what?" no, he says "granddaughter?" Seung Hye smiles and says she's an alumni and math teacher at the school, yjs says his daughter also went to that school, you're right, I'm waiting for my daughter.

They go to his house and he brings out his daughter's old bike, he teaches her how to ride, she says she used to be quite good but she's forgotten how, as he's teaching her, he remembers teaching his daughter. He shows her his daughter's room, everything is exactly the way it was when she ran away. She remembers their fight, he slaps her for saying she wants to go live with her older boyfriend, she tells him he has no right to slap her cos he's cheating on her mom, he asks what? She says she saw him hugging a woman on the road, the mom wants to talk but yjs tells her to be quiet, Seung Hye keeps insulting him and he slaps her again, she says don't ever think about seeing me again and leaves. Back to the present, Seung Hye says she'll know now, she's grown up.

It's night at seunghye's house, eunju asks her why she hasn't gone to bed, she asks if seunghye would like to have her picture taken tomorrow, seunghye says she'd like to stop now, eunju goes out and starts crying.

The next day, eunju is ready for work, she goes into seunghye's room and finds her still asleep, she asks if seunghye is ill, seunghye says she just needs to rest, eunju tells her to call if she feels worse later.

Yjs is at the exercise center, he repaired and painted the bike for seunghye but she's not there.

Seunghye feels a little better and decides to go watch the school festival. Yjs finds a letter in his mailbox from his daughter. At the festival seunghye watches the student choir perform and sees her younger self singing, we hear the contents of the letter in her voice, "dear dad, it's been long, I don't know where to start but I'm doing well, he's still nice to me and I opened a salon like mother, I also graduated, you were against it because I wasn't going to college. Thinking back I don't know why I rushed or why I was so angry. Daddy I was mad at you for a few months but after that I always missed you, daddy I'm sorry. Ysj comes to the festival, they greet each other. They go back home and take a picture together with the dog. She's cutting his hair and he happily tells her he got a letter from his daughter, I searched for her everywhere and finally she wrote me a letter, I still wonder where she is, that jerk, the guy she ran away with, she married him and she's living well, they were young but I should have let them be together, I've regretted it a 100 and 1000 times, seunghye says your daughter was too young then, she'll regret it now also. Ysj says after she left I wanted to resolve all misunderstandings, her mother and I felt helpless, come to think of it, that might have been the best solution, I won't do anything stupid and will wait for my daughter, she says good, but what misunderstanding? He says she had a birth mother, seunghye is shocked, ysj says we didn't live together for long but she came looking for her at the high school, my daughter saw that and thought I was cheating. Seunghye is very shocked and tears up. Ysj says I'm very sorry to say this but you look like her birth mother, I was surprised when I first saw you but it's ok now, she says she's fine, that's all I need, now all I need is to wait for her, I hope it's not too late. They go for a walk and she tells him she won't see him for a while, he asks if she's traveling, she says for a couple of months. He tells her he'll fix the whole house before she gets back, she asks him to promise her he'll stay healthy.

At home seunghye flips through her photo album, baby pictures, high school pictures with her friends, boyfriend and an inscription, "it's not about how long you live, it's about the dreams you achieved". She includes the picture she took with her dad and the dog. She writes another letter to her dad, she asks about his health, the dog, she tells him she was at the hospital the day her mom died but she couldn't show herself, that was the day she forgave him cos she understood him, I can't visit you because I live far away, I'm sorry dad. She falls asleep, eunju comes in and sees that seunghye wrote "I want to go to our house"

The next day eunju goes to see yjs with all the letters seunghye has written, almost 50 letters, she says ahjussi it's me eunju, he doesn't understand, she says it's about time you recognize seunghye. It finally dawns on him, eunju says seunghye has been sick for 7 years, she contacted me 3 years ago, the guy she left home with, found out she was sick and left her, she wanted to meet you, she worried about you living alone but she was afraid that she might die before you so she couldn't tell you. After she met you she started to write letters so I could send them from time to time.

He visits her at the hospital crying, she looks even older, she cries and says I'm sorry I'm late, he says I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, he hugs her.

They are at home watching the first snow, her hair is completely Grey now But when he looks at her, he still sees her as a high schooler. The endeu. (me:*ugly crying*)

I would rate this 6/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. It's a really sad story, I'm too lazy to Google if werner's is a real disease but chale, imagine growing older than your parents haibo
2. More family lessons to learn, if only her parents were honest with her and told her about her birth mom, if only she wasn't a hotheaded teenager, if only the parents knew how to handle their daughter without driving her away.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Nothing really, it's 1 episode, I wasn't expecting much.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Apology accepted biatch

grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Good morning everyone from Nae Wang and I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fVJI44OWdg

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2020
I am posting these because the pictures made me...hahahahaha.

Asian oppas who are not Korean, crush is an understatement (part something)

This is Eric by the way.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2020
As I am in the mood to post pictures (when am I not in the mood)....let me appreciate Nae Agis Hotshots.....he looks amazing, the light hits just right, he looks amazing in pink and his eyes are muah.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivee001(f): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yonce:

Wow. It's a whole other world. I will make my way down this list. Many thanks kiss

Do you think its gonna need subscription before we can download?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Uglygurl(f): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
ok!
I finally had the time to watch episodes 15 and 16 of it's okay not to be okay.
I must say that Oh Jung-Se ahjussi's acting was dope! Hands down.
I love seeing Kim Mi-Kyung ajumma. Her acting prowess is second to none.
Then,(clears throat) SEO Ye-Ji and Kim Soo-Hyun..their kissing scenes are sizzling.
They were hot.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Vivee001:

No sub. All you need is your data

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
My enemies aka capitalism are trying to keep me from catching up with Secret forest before the second season starts airing but they don't know me grin
I'm in episode 6 and I love it so much. So much!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Vivee001:

I don't think so. Just data.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Welcome to the club?

What genre do you like? These are just a few:
Series/Dramas:
Crime/action:
1)Confession
2)Lawless lawyer
3)Oh the mysterious/Doubtful victory
4)Tunnel
5)Defendant
6)Tell me what you saw
7)Memorist
coolLeverage
9)Catch the ghost
10)Justice

Romantic comedy/romance
1)What's wrong with Secretary Kim
2)Her private life
3)Devilish joy
4)Radio romance
5)Romance is a bonus book
6)Crash landing on you
7)Itaewon class
coolHyena (law based)
9)Touch
10)A poem a day

Melodrama:
1)Uncontrollably fond
2)One spring night
3)Doctor John
4)Chocolate
5)It's okay that's love
6)When the weather is fine
7)A piece of your mind
coolHi bye mama

Fantasy/SciFi:
1)Hwayugi/A Korean odyssey
2)When the devil calls your name
3)The black knight
4)Bride of the water god
5)Memories of the Alhambra
6)365 repeat the year

Comedy:
1)Eulachacha waikiki season 1 (might kill you with laughter)
2)Waikiki season 2 (not as funny but still)
3)Pegasus market
4)Chief Kim
5)My fellow citizens

Others(still really good, just don't know where to classify them:
1)Doctor prisoner
2)Stove league
3)Extracurricular

Historical/Epic/Fighty fighty dramas set in the olden days when there was a monarchy:
1)Monarch: ruler of the mask
2)Rookie historian Goo HaeRyung
3)Tale of Nokdu
4)My country: new age
5)Hwarang
6)Scarlet heart ryeo AKA Moon lovers

Movies:
1)Twenty (comedy/youth)
2)Midnight runners (action/comedy)
3)A moment to remember (melo)
4)Monster (thriller)
5)Steal my heart (romantic comedy)
6)The art of seduction (romantic comedy)
7)Miracle in cell no7 (Melo)
8}Along with the gods 1&2 (Fantasy)

Jdramas (because my agenda must agend)
1)Love lasts forever

Download from:
1)Kdramahood.com
2)Kissasian.sh
3)Newasiantv.tv
4)Dramacool9.co
5)Daebakdrama.com

If there's no subtitle in the video you downloaded, download subs from:
Subscene.com

Update;
So guys I've discovered Kdrama is a giant wormhole.
I've been making my way down this list and all I can say is it's like going down a rabbit hole.
There's no end in sight.

I just watch and watch and rewatch.
Sleep: 0
Happiness: 100%
Standards: Raised
Mood: Rollercoaster
Regrets: None

7 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
These men are men people are basically reliving their past mistakes. You would think they'd have gotten sense to do better but nah, oh well, I guess that's fate all I'm interested in is finding how I can get you gyo girl's book lol, I want to see what happens in page 85

I'm glad that nonsense woman in the good detective was betrayed by her department but she really deserves jail time abeg, in fact this drama is just blurring the line between good and evil, if you really look at it almost all of those police people have done some dirt and I'm just like wow cos I can't even hate them confidently. I'm pretty sure reporter boss killed the other policeman. Anyway Yayyyy we have a ship in the making, oppa admitted to having a crush but please I hope they take it farther than smiling and flirting, they're cute CUTE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yonce:

Update;
I've been making my way down this list and all I can say is it's like going down a rabbit hole.
There's no end in sight.

Love this post. Welcome to the wormhole

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yonce:

Update;
There's no end in sight.

I'm glad that you felt the same way I did 10 yrs ago. You'll not be disappointed. Welcome to the club baby

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yonce:

Update;
There's no end in sight.

LMAO!!! Welcome to the club grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivee001(f): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
toykathy:

No sub. All you need is your data

Which website is the best for downloading the dramas

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Vivee001(f): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Vivee001:

Which website is the best for downloading the dramas
Which app is the best opera mini or uc browser

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yonce:

Update;
There's no end in sight.

This is how we all felt and still feel. You are very welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2020
sarang60:

This is how we all felt and still feel. You are very welcome.

Of the many I've seen,
Strong woman Do Bong soon won me over
Ended up searching for anything the actress starred in to watch which lead me to Oh my Ghost and Abyss
She's so cute and smol kiss

People of God that scene in What's wrong with secretary Kim where they had sex!!!
I've watched that scene more than 50 times (I swear I'm not a perv but Park Seo-joon's abs kept calling to me. . . apparently I'm not alone cause that scene has almost 120million views on YouTube)
Are there any Kdramas where the actresses actually respond to kisses and not stand there like a dead fish ala Eun-sang in Heirs?
And Kdramas with scenes like that cause dayuummm?!

It amazed me just how similar Crash landing on you was to King 2 hearts. I even ended up preferring the latter. How come it's not very popular?

Apologies for the rants.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on supporting characters from the heirs. First of all can I just say this drama has the most underrated use of supporting characters ever, like kes could have written deeper storylines but no, love is the moment, I still Stan the cast sha, always

1. Kim ji won as yoo Rachel aka baddest bi!tch ever liveth, she was the annoying 2nd female lead but I had a soft spot for her, she's just a kid who wasn't trained right

2. Kang minhyuk as yoon Chan young aka uri female leads best friend

3. Kang ha nuel as lee hyo sin aka sunbae of life, such a sweetheart

4. Krystal jung as lee bo na aka jagajaga friend of female lead, ex baby girlfriend of male lead and girlfriend of female leads best friend, loved her character to pieces

All these characters were more interesting and appealing than the lead actress.
She and the second male lead really grated my nerves.
I came for Lee Min ho and stayed solely for him and his crazy mother.

I'm still not over the fact that his older brother didn't get his happy ending with his love interest (btw that man was fyyynne!) kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Yonce:

Of the many I've seen,
Ended up searching for anything the actress starred in to watch which lead me to Oh my Ghost and Abyss

People of God that scene in What's wrong with secretary Kim where they had sex!!!
I've watched that scene more than 50 times (I swear I'm not a perv but Park Seo-joon's abs kept calling to me. . . apparently I'm not alone cause that scene has almost 120million views on YouTube)
Are there any Kdramas where the actresses actually respond to kisses and not stand there like a dead fish ala Eun-sang in Heirs?

It amazed me just how similar Crash landing on you was to King 2 hearts. I even ended up preferring the latter. How come it's not very popular?

Apologies for the rants.

Strong Woman is in my top 5 kdramas EVER!!!!!

Well!!!!!!!!!!
I liked King 2 Hearts BUT the sizzle in CLOY is a lot more.
Plus Hyun Bin is the Nations Baby Daddy so.......

lol.

I haven't felt the urge to respond the past few days into weeks but I'm loving your reactions.
Don't stop.

You definitely have to watch *It's okay not to be okay.*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Yonce:

All these characters were more interesting and appealing than the lead actress.
She and the second male lead really grated my nerves.
I came for Lee Min ho and stayed solely for him and his crazy mother.

I'm still not over the fact that his older brother didn't get his happy ending with his love interest (btw that man was fyyynne!) kiss

I still haven't watched this one.
Probably never will cuz jus no.

BUT!!!!

KIM WOO BIN SLANDER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE!!!!!

Lol.

Watch him in Uncontrollably Fond and you'll see it was just the foolish script.
Warning: get your tissue box.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:47am On Aug 13, 2020
So, kpop isn't doing much for me these days.
The songs are okay I guess but not enough to get me to download and listen to on repeat.

THEN CAME HYOLYN WITH 9LIVES!!!!!!

I'm in love.
That's all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE7C5BKwmzA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Vivee001:

Which app is the best opera mini or uc browser

I use Phoenix and chrome. Anyone that's convenient for you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Yonce:

Of the many I've seen,

Apologies for the rants.

I would have loved to respond to other parts of your post but you wronged me too much to do that. TAKE YOUR EYES OFF MY HUSBAND, LEAVE HIS ABS ALONE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:34am On Aug 13, 2020
PrincipesaPCY:

Strong Woman is in my top 5 kdramas EVER!!!!!

Well!!!!!!!!!!
I liked King 2 Hearts BUT the sizzle in CLOY is a lot more.
Plus Hyun Bin is the Nations Baby Daddy so.......

lol.

I haven't felt the urge to respond the past few days into weeks but I'm loving your reactions.
Don't stop.

You definitely have to watch *It's okay not to be okay.*

Atleast something brought you out. Trust you are doing well?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Yeo Jin Goo

2. Yoon Bo Mi

3. Yoon Na Moo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.