Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,812 members, 7,841,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1988668 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2020
sarang60:

You are the olodo this time

LMAO!!! Agreed.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Chizzyozi(f): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2020
sarang60:
I just took a break from crying as I watch I-Land to come on here and say that I am proud of all my babies who made it. Thanks to all the beautiful people who voted. I had my heart in my hands as the names where been called and it was immaculate, I didn’t lose anyone and even Hanbin made it.

This actually shows that people pay attention and I completely agree with the results so far. I sympathize with the 10 people that got eliminated especially EJ (he was just so invisible throughout, I just wish he shined a little more) and Nicholas.....I wish them well.

The highlight of the whole thing for me was when Taki went into I-Land and K lifted him up in the most beautiful and comforting embrace ever ohhhhh my heart....that was the sweetest thing I have ever seen and it made me cry the more.

I have been invested in these babies from day one and I am so dreading the heartbreak next episode. Why can’t all 12 of them debut.... The truth is with the 12 line up right now, all my babies will debut in top 7 (I am not even sure if it is 7) BUT I don’t want anyone left behind...so it is both a blessing and a curse...

Let me go and continue watching....aigoo, I didn’t mean to rant this much.
I understand you hare..I just want all to debut.. But if K doesn't debut I would go after Bighit

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

You're outta pocket and I'm tayad!!!

Hi Trisha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Chizzyozi:
I understand you hare..I just want all to debut.. But if K doesn't debut I would go after Bighit

I feel like K will debut because he is producers pick. I am mostly worried about Taki, and Geonu at this point.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

my Holo love

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title
PALACE
kingdom?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Chizzyozi:

He was just a bit better than the other 6 that was eliminated. According to the judges he wasn't improving

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2020
toykathy:

He was just a bit better than the other 6 that was eliminated. According to the judges he wasn't improving

Yeah but the thing is, he is already good so it won’t be fair to judge him with people who still need lots of improvement. It is just like saying Niki didn’t improve his dancing, I mean the boy is already a dance wizard. K will be a great addition to the group and their choreographies will be covered.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

You're outta pocket and I'm tayad!!!

Aigoo Warisdis pishure

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
lilmizzy:

my Holo love

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
lilmizzy:

kingdom?

Not correct

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KANG SORA

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL DON'T BOTHER PLISK)

1. Dr champ

2. Revolutionary love

3. I honestly don't have one, I've liked her dramas but I've never really loved anyone I've seen

4. Loved all her characters I've seen

5. She and park hae jin in doctor stranger, she and yoo yeon suk in warm and cozy (p.s I only skipped through this drama but the chemistry seemed hot)

7. At this point, I just want her in a drama, I miss her

8. I want her to act with park seo joon again

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo Warisdis pishure

Queen of emotions

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
sarang60:

Hi Trisha

grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo Warisdis pishure

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

PALACE

Castle

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
I really like this...hahahahaha...it is so weird, it looks thoughtful and thoughtless at the same time. I like the weirdly paced flow too, sounds good for some weird reason.

The theme here is weird...hahahahaha...I am sure I made it clear...The white goat was beautiful by the way....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSstl2i3udk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
sarang60:

Queen of emotions

Heol!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Castle

Erm nope!

Hint : the drama was adapted from a manhwa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is girls generation's into the new world. They wore uniforms but they also wore normal casual clothes. I have no complaints, these are a few of my favorites

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's something like a storyline, the girls are doing stuff, practicing and achieving their dreams, someone becomes a fashion designer, a pilot, an engineer, a dancer, a mechanic, street artists etc

Storyline : 10/10. Ok honestly I might be biased but I really love this mv, first, it's their debut mv, everyone looked so young and innocent, I wanted to hug them, secondly I may or may not have cried the first time I watched the mv lol, I'm just really passionate about women's rights and this song and mv is basically telling women they can achieve whatever they want and to create their new world, plus I read about some women's protest bla bla bla where the women used this song as their theme song while they matched so excuse my bias.

Styling : 5/10. Just regular clothes

Choreography : 5/10. Simple moves, my favorite part was the kick

Set design/props : 9/10, mostly nature

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : they all did well

Who stood out the most : every freaking body

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

PALACE

Goong

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
My smiles.

Now I need them to react to fans reacting to them...my soft babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHPRUe-aZHA
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Goong

LOL correct

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
sarang60:

Yeah but the thing is, he is already good so it won’t be fair to judge him with people who still need lots of improvement. It is just like saying Niki didn’t improve his dancing, I mean the boy is already a dance wizard. K will be a great addition to the group and their choreographies will be covered.

I agree! I really like him too and I hope he makes the debut team.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Oh the passion!

Teach me Junim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWQh_5hNqdw
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
toykathy:

I agree! I really like him too and I hope he makes the debut team.

They are top 12 now, 7 will debut and that means I will lose 4 babies cry ....no offense but Hanbin is the 5th sacrificial lamb that I don’t mind losing but I can’t even pick which four I am ready to lose.

For the sake of whatever, like me try to make a list of THE 7.

HeeSung
K
Sunoo
Sunghoon
Jay
Daniel
Taki
Jungwon
Geonu
Jake
Niki
Hanbin

I am sure you can tell I gave up and just listed my babies.....hahahahaha.

I give up. (This is in no particular order but Hanbin is still last, Mianhaeyo Nae dancing wang)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hi guys, forgive my rants but just how annoying is the Mom character in SOMETHING IN THE RAIN.

I've seen alot of mean Kdrama moms that irritate me down to my soul but none have ever grated my nerves like this one. lipsrsealed

She's so manipulative and sly.
I absolutely hate mothers who place their children on a pedestal and talk down on other kids just because you think your womb is laced with gold and must create the best child.
This woman has no known job, nags like the devil's companion, emotionally abuses her kids and husband and helicopters her family.
More people need to understand that raising a child is not like following a cake recipe, you can't put all the best ingredients and get the perfect cake child.

It's no surprise her daughter had zero self esteem, no backbone, was complacent about sexual harassment in the workplace and didn't know how to care for people till Jung Hae-in showed up to teach her. And she's thirty-freaking-five!

That being said, the romance at the begining was fun, swoonworthy and had me grinning like a preteen.
I think my heart exploded and left heart shaped stains all over my wall everytime Jung Hae-in flashed a smile (it didn't help that I'd just finished While you were sleeping and caught a glimpse of him shirtless. Mamma mia that boiii is fyynnn ♡).

The OTP had enough chemistry to power rural Nigeria and fuel the drama but the darn mother ruined this drama for me, she's the kinda mother you have a long distance relationship with for your sanity to remain intact.

End of rants.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Bona

2. Sol Bin

3. Hong Seung Hee

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:41am On Aug 19, 2020
sarang60:

They are top 12 now, 7 will debut and that means I will lose 4 babies cry ....no offense but Hanbin is the 5th sacrificial lamb that I don’t mind losing but I can’t even pick which four I am ready to lose.

For the sake of whatever, like me try to make a list of THE 7.

HeeSung
K
Sunoo
Sunghoon
Jay
Daniel
Taki
Jungwon
Geonu
Jake
Niki
Hanbin

I am sure you can tell I gave up and just listed my babies.....hahahahaha.

I give up. (This is in no particular order but Hanbin is still last, Mianhaeyo Nae dancing wang)

Even if this list is in no particular order, don't put Jake below 7 pls. I can't deal with losing him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:55am On Aug 19, 2020
toykathy:

Even if this list is in no particular order, don't put Jake below 7 pls. I can't deal with losing him

Aigoo, what are we going to do.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Yonce:

I think my heart exploded and left heart shaped stains all over my wall everytime Jung Hae-in flashed a smile (it didn't help that I'd just finished While you were sleeping and caught a glimpse of him shirtless. Mamma mia that boiii is fyynnn ♡).

Stop lusting after my husband. End of rant!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.