Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970493 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Can we all stop crushing on my husband. T for tenks

He was mine first, and he still is. S for shift

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Since record of youth is such a slow paced drama, I thought we'd get some slow burn romance, I'm pleasantly surprised that they are already in love, although they are still in 2018 so I'm sure there'll be some sort of break up and then they'll probably reunite in 2020, lol I don't even know what I'm saying but these 2 are very mature so I know if they break up, it won't be for some silly reason. I feel bad for won hae hyo tho, can't that girl see all the lovey dovey eye he's giving her, I wish she'd tone down her giddy smiles whenever they are discussing sa Hye jun, yes you're in love, we get it, stop hurting us lol. I feel ashamed to say this but I am totally the elder brother when it comes to money lol, I can definitely see myself using my life saving's to get an apartment and drinking garri everyday so I don't die of hunger lol, from the preview for next week it seems he'll get scammed, lol eeyah. That taesu guy is such an evil thing but I understand why seeing his back story, he must have been betrayed and used a lot of times so he decided to turn evil, he's horrible and I hate his guts but I understand him sha. Jinu is such a clown, after dating in secret, getting those painful injections and going through all the trouble of getting a hotel room, he suddenly remembers she's like a little sister to him, lmao where was all that energy when you were secretly dating, idiot got my girl all hot and bothered for nothing hahaha

I love the first 2 episodes of 18 again, I like that they are staying true to the original movie but still making it relatable to Korean society. I am worried that it might turn out draggy and tiring tho, I mean the original movie is like 1 hr and some minutes but this is supposed to be 16 episodes, abeg what are we going to be watching for 16 hours, I hope the writer finds a way of keeping it engaging, lol why is kim ha neul suddenly acting almost divorced woman these days, is she practicing for a divorce lol, OK not funny, I love that all my babies are here, Lee do Hyun killing it, ryeoun, WI ha joon (this one is always falling for almost divorced women), my bomin, in fact enough eye candy to go round. I wonder who that stalker is, I'm pretty sure it's the daughter that's getting stalked. Oh yeah, my Kim Yoon Hye is also here, it's been so long since I saw her in anything and of course seems like she'll be playing a bi!tchy character here, lol when will my girl just be a nice girl

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
sarang60:

He was mine first, and he still is. S for shift

L for lewl

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

TEMPTATION

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha...... we both know.

No we don't!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
My brain is overloading with boybands/idols, They are plentiful...hahahahaha

Congratulations to my produce babies in Ghost9 for their debut and BDC for their comeback. Also, my H& D babies for another beautiful performance. (I might post for them)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCv13D538Mk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Good things are meant to be shared.

I can’t believe they created this masterpiece, they have both grown so much and we know that Han is a vocalist but Do’s voice is just so soothing I can’t. They are perfect together and I will miss that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luqWHS513Hs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

No we don't!

Ahhhh....yes we do.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
He is an absolute genius and on all these beautiful notes, tones and vocal textures, I say good night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbNs7tAUFkk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Do Ji Han

2. Park Se Wan

3. Choi Jong Hwan

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2020
sarang60:

Ahhhh....yes we do.

No we don't

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Are you guys seeing the photos of Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah for tail of the nine tailed? PHEW. I don't know if I'll enjoy the drama because of the plot but the actors will definitely bring it. TVN started by dropping photos of KB and he looks divine and evil, in a great way! I'm excited for the visuals, not much to say about the story yet

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Key is coming back people! My husband is almost home!..

P.s : happy birthday to my lovelies Kim da ye and park se wan, speaking huge lead roles into existence for y'all

*currently watching*: sf8, Alice, missing : the other side, record of youth, 18 again, nine
Song of the day : I only know love - btob

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Are you guys seeing the photos of Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah for tail of the nine tailed? PHEW. I don't know if I'll enjoy the drama because of the plot but the actors will definitely bring it. TVN started by dropping photos of KB and he looks divine and evil, in a great way! I'm excited for the visuals, not much to say about the story yet

I'm seeing it, and while it gives me twilight vibes (yuck) I do expect 10/10 chemistry cos I mean it's freaking ldw and jba, not going to watch it till after it airs tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

No we don't

Ahhh....yes we do.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Who sang it better
Song title : ah yeah
Artists : ikon VS exid
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I sorta like the rock plus matching band mixture in ikon's song but I just don't love it, something was missing, maybe b.i I don't know, plus their regular chanting didn't do it for me that much and it's hard for me to not love anything rock related so...

Exid's song is just there, I have a fundamental problem with Exid's song, they always start on such a high and I'm with it but then they almost always kill the excitement of the songs for me, it's pretty annoying

If I had to score ikon would score a 2/5, exid 3/5 mostly for the mv

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2020
sarang60:

Ahhh....yes we do.

No we DON'T!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2020
Game time

HAN JI HYE

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL, DON'T ANSWER THIS)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Guess the drama title

GREEK GODDESS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

GREEK GODDESS

Athena: Goddess of War

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
The screen shot seems very familiar but I can't remember the name or the drama lol.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I'm seeing it, and while it gives me twilight vibes (yuck) I do expect 10/10 chemistry cos I mean it's freaking ldw and jba, not going to watch it till after it airs tho

Their chemistry will be fireeeee. I can't wait.
I wish I could punish you for this bad behavior grin
Better watch it oh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Third ward

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
sarang60:

Athena: Goddess of War

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Their chemistry will be fireeeee. I can't wait.
I wish I could punish you for this bad behavior grin
Better watch it oh

Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Third ward

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HAN JI HYE

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of HERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life LOL, DON'T ANSWER THIS)

1. Summer scent

2. East of eden

3. Hmmmmm

4. Ermmmm....

5. Hmmmmm

7. A cult leader lol

8. Hyun Bin as the policeman sent undercover to infiltrate the cult lol, he will fall under her spell and evil will triumph *insert evil laughter here*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Well done babies, great job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnnNqYknix8

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Uglygurl(f): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yasss.. Finally caught up with record of youth. Was downloading it from kissasian app but it seems they are currently down. I watched the remaining episodes on Netflix.

I don't want to see another scene where Park Bo Gum cried. It weakens me abeg.
Hae hyo has sexy eyes/look. It can make someone fall helplessly. I pray park so dam will not notice them.
Then lastly to Bo Gum and So Dam,pls what type of boring kissing is that?
After tensing us up,this is what two of you came up with.
I need some hot kissing scene Biko,I don't like what I hate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.