Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,277 members, 7,853,338 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1997247 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Random post: #Videofashion. Mv for today is exo's mama. they wore uniform and mostly themed outfits although it was also sort of unique to each person. All i have to say is i loved all of the jackets and blazers and Hated absolutely HATED every patterned pant in that mv. The only pants that made sense were the plain ones

1. Random group shot aka brotherhood of the Korean cult

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's some sort of storyline, there's a narrative about how they are gods or something like that and they show off their powers in the mv

Storyline : 2/10. I really liked the narration, it was cheesy but I got it, I only wished the guys fully showed their powers like in relation to mere mortals, I wanted to see how their powers affected or amazed humans instead of them just showing off on their own, lol I wanted a full on marvel/DC showdown

Styling : 5/10. I cannot forgive those patterned pants, I really loved the robes

Choreography : 4/10. They've had better Choreography, my favorite part is where they make like they're violinists

Set design/props : 2/10. Las Las it's still a box mv and I wish some parts weren't so dark, we get it, y'all are ojujus

Acting : 3/10. Lol some people just looked so bland or too innocent, you're all hooded up and supposed to look scary or maybe fierce but I was seeing some cute puppy faces

Best/worst actor : hmm this is hard cos I wasn't really impressed with the acting, like their bodies were 10/10 but facial expressions wasn't always on point, anyway I'll go with Kai for best cos he had the whole screaming with weird tattoo on his face bit and then everyone else for worst

Who stood out the most : Tbh they all did, sorta, kinda, but cos I'm a biased biatch, I'll go with
1. D.o
2. Kai

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
What you wrote about Yoon Eun Hye is just sweetening my tummy

kangminhyuksho:
Wow moon geun young is leaving namoo actors, she has been with that agency for 16 years, that's a whole a** marriage, she must have been a baby when they signed her, oh well I wish her the best wherever she goes, she needs to bounce back her acting career, catch that ghost was a good step, imma need that to continue.

Wait did any drama air yesterday, I kinda thought they wouldn't cos of chuseok but lemme go check if sf8 aired, it's the last episode and I am sad to see this gem come to an end

P.s : happy birthday Yoon eun Hye unni, I really need her to come back to the limelight with her full chest cos she can definitely floor a lot of the actresses playing lead roles these days

*currently watching*: sf8, Alice, missing : the other side, record of youth, 18 again, sweet Savage family
Song of the day : qna - han hee joon feat Tiffany

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
toykathy:
What you wrote about Yoon Eun Hye is just sweetening my tummy

She's top talent and I hope she knows that and doesn't question herself

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Secret forest is one series that I don't think I'll ever get tired of. Apart from the fact that I absolutely adore the leads and their characters, I love the....vibe of the drama. I used vibe because it's a combination of the writing, production and the cast itself. I don't know how to explain it but I'm so sad it's ending next week, I need more of Si Mok and Yeo Jin, even if the writers are taking their damn time to give us what we want, sigh. My drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:28am On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

She's top talent and I hope she knows that and doesn't question herself

100%

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Sometimes I don't understand these writers, obviously their character are into each other but the stoopid writer will not give us a simple hug let alone a kisseu. Aigoooo! The same way partner for justice is peppering us.

BTW, will there be a third season this year?

RaphaellaDD:
Secret forest is one series that I don't think I'll ever get tired of. Apart from the fact that I absolutely adore the leads and their characters, I love the....vibe of the drama. I used vibe because it's a combination of the writing, production and the cast itself. I don't know how to explain it but I'm so sad it's ending next week, I need more of Si Mok and Yeo Jin, even if the writers are taking their damn time to give us what we want, sigh. My drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Go Soo

2. Lee Cho Hee

3. Jung Il Hoon

4. Shorry J

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2020
toykathy:
Sometimes I don't understand these writers, obviously their character are into each other but the stoopid writer will not give us a simple hug let alone a kisseu. Aigoooo! The same way partner for justice is peppering us.

BTW, will there be a third season this year?

Sis I'm so tired! Like they're basically dating at this point. Sigh grin

If we're getting a 3rd season (which we absolutely should!) It won't be this year at all
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Random post: #Videofashion. Mv for today is exo's mama. they wore uniform and mostly themed outfits although it was also sort of unique to each person. All i have to say is i loved all of the jackets and blazers and Hated absolutely HATED every patterned pant in that mv. The only pants that made sense were the plain ones

1. Random group shot aka brotherhood of the Korean cult

Nae everything

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Birthdays

1. The cutest Lee Cho hee unni, somebody give this woman another lead role

2. My favorite wonder girl ever yubin ssi

3. The hottest 42 year old in Korea go soo oppa, I can't even call him an ahjussi cos he so fine

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2020
sarang60:

Nae everything

They aged like fine wine

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Alice didn't air due to the chuseok holiday, sf8 did but I still can't find English subs anywhere, it seems these subtitlers are enjoying the holiday a bit too much. Don't forget about me guys

*currently watching*: Alice, missing : the other side, record of youth, 18 again, sweet Savage family
Song of the day : 교복을 벗고 - 써니힐

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Guess the drama title

WATCH

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

I NEED ROMANCE 2012

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM JI HOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since flower of evil has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

They aged like fine wine

You can say that again, just like my love for them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

WATCH

TIME

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
sarang60:

TIME

Erm.... No actually

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Just going to casually pretend I didn't see this post *unlooks*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Erm.... No actually

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Just going to casually pretend I didn't see this post *unlooks*

We still casually know the people that deserve rights.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
sarang60:

We still casually know the people that deserve rights.

LMAOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Greatest wedding

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

WATCH

Lookout

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Sis I'm so tired! Like they're basically dating at this point. Sigh grin

If we're getting a 3rd season (which we absolutely should!) It won't be this year at all

I was referring to partners for justice not strangers (the 3rd season I mean)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
toykathy:

Lookout

Correct! Correct!! You are on a roll

BTW they promised us season 3 but I don't know when we or if we are getting it because apparently the director left mbc so...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
toykathy:

I was referring to partners for justice not strangers (the 3rd season I mean)

Ohhhhhh hehe embarassed grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Sekshi serial killer oppaaaaa

He killed it in flower of evil.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! Correct!! You are on a roll

BTW they promised us season 3 but I don't know when we or if we are getting it because apparently the director left mbc so...

The director did not leave well
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Song Seung Heon

2. Park Joo Hyun

3. Song Jong Ho

4. Park Joo Mi

5. Gil Eun Hye

6. Go In Beom

7. Kim Young Jae

8. Park So Yeon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (2183) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.