Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962102 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
toykathy:

Even after answering the question correctly, you still tagged me as dear olodos Contunu o

Adonundastand but... But you were the one that told @RaphaellaDD that dear olodo would solve the problem, you answered it so I just assumed you were the dear olodo now, what did I do wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Uglygurl(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
I just finished watching episode 11 of record of youth and I can see turbulence on the way of park bo gum.
like from gay scandal to multiple girlfriends scandal chai,i feel for him in advance.
Then I like the fact that hae hyo's family is turning upside down eziokwu.
From his mum's effort to push his son to stardom becoming a waste to her having sleepless night to park bo gum winning the best actor of the year then to her daughter's boyfriend's phone call,I am not a hater but isn't it amazing.. lol.

For that park bo gum's ex-girlfriend,someone should tie her legs with those ropes meant for tying cow.
What exactly is she trying to do by meeting that report with her two left legs?
That girl should not let me slap her from Nigeria because I dey para for her.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Adonundastand but... But you were the one that told @RaphaellaDD that dear olodo would solve the problem, you answered it so I just assumed you were the dear olodo now, what did I do wrong?

The only thing you need to understand is that you are not RaphaellaDD and I was not talking to you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Uglygurl:
I just finished watching episode 11 of record of youth and I can see turbulence on the way of park bo gum.
like from gay scandal to multiple girlfriends scandal chai,i feel for him in advance.
Then I like the fact that hae hyo's family is turning upside down eziokwu.
From his mum's effort to push his son to stardom becoming a waste to her having sleepless night to park bo gum winning the best actor of the year then to her daughter's boyfriend's phone call,I am not a hater but isn't it amazing.. lol.

For that park bo gum's ex-girlfriend,someone should tie her legs with those ropes meant for tying cow.
What exactly is she trying to do by meeting that report with her two left legs?
That girl should not let me slap her from Nigeria because I dey para for her.

LOL there are a lot of things that I'm just like lewl, first of all, in which Korea is a rookie actor winning best actor, it has never happened in real life, you'll have to first win best rookie no matter how talented you are before winning best actor, also can they not just sue the rumor mongrels, it's really not a big deal in real life, do you know how many idols have been accused of being homosexual in real life and all that needs to happen is sue lol, anyway I'll keep humoring the drama

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
toykathy:

The only thing you need to understand is that you are not RaphaellaDD and I was not talking to you undecided

But you have always said @RaphaellaDD and I think alike, why won't I talk for my twin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
#throwbacktuesday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : CUTTING OFF THE HEART

Main Cast :
Moon jeong hee
Im ji kyu

Channel : kbs
Year: 2010

Fun fact : this is the 1st moon jeong hee drama special I watched and the 2nd im ji kyu drama special I watched

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO Kang you are a problem oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

But you have always said @RaphaellaDD and I think alike, why won't I talk for my twin

Oh now we're twins!!! Great, twins share everything: men, oppas, guys, oppas, etc

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
toykathy:

I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
It's raining and a woman (mjh) is in a taxi looking worried, she tells the driver to drive faster, there's a flashback of her receiving a call, someone called to tell her that her husband Kim jeong do is in the emergency room.

She arrives at the hospital, apparently her husband was in a car accident, she's crying and very worried she can't even speak properly, the husband's colleagues are there, they're firefighters.her name is seonyeong, she says her husband wasn't even on duty so why did he get hurt trying to save someone?One of the colleague says Kim jeongdo was on his way home when he saved a man who almost got hit, she says he could have just come home, he's just a fireman, the surgery won't take long right? Another firefighter says it's highly likely that he could be brain dead. Her mother in law runs in shouting "what happened?"

5 days later she and her mother in law are at the doctor's office begging him not to take jeongdo off life support as it's only been 5 days since he was declared brain dead and miracles happen, his heart is still beating so he's alive and might still wake up. The mother in law asks if the man jeongdo saved is still unconscious, the doctor says Lee jae u(the man) has a terminal heart disorder, unless he finds a heart donor there's not much hope for him. The mother in law cries and says why didn't jeongdo save someone who could make it (me:*sigh* Abi) the doctor says wasting more time isn't good for jeongdo, that in a few days his skin will start to.. Sy cuts in and says just a few more days, lets wait a few more days. Outside the doctors office, mother in law tells sy that jeong do always used to say he'd like to donate all his organs (me:awwnnn) seonyeong is like "so?" mother in law says the man jeong do saved is 25 years old, jaesu says "so?" mother in law says it's a pity to let him die, jeongdo's death will have no meaning. Sy cries and says a heart donation isn't easy like trading goods, even if it's easy, I hate him, I don't want him to have it. Mother in law says he didn't run into the car on purpose, it was an accident, if the results are positive, think of it as fate, let him have it. Seonyeong stands up angrily and says mother, isn't he your son, You want to give his heart to the man who killed him? She walks away crying. She spends the whole night crying over his clothes and wallet that was recovered from the accident, awwnnn there's a picture of their family in his wallet, they even have a baby boy.

2 years later, seonyeong runs a laundromat with her mother in law, it's the anniversary of jeongdo's death so seonyeong and her son goes to visit his columbarium while mother in law watches the shop. The son asks if dad's school doesn't get any holidays, jaesu says yes, they have a lot to learn, no holidays, no Sundays (me:wait! Did she tell him jeongdo is schooling somewhere *sigh*). Son asks what type of school is that? He can't even come to see me. She says aren't you proud that your dad goes to superman school?(me:aigoo please, this boy is not too young to know what death means) son asks why did he go there? She says because he's brave the superman school principal took him, if he studies hard he will become superman (face-palm). Son says you've said that over 100 times, she says because you've asked me over 100 times, grandma will be waiting for us let's go. She notices one of his shoelace is undone, she does it for him teaching him a technique to make it tight, he says that's how dad ties his sneakers right? She says yes. As they are leaving a man (ijk) is standing outside with flowers in his hands, he says excuse me are you kim jeongdo's wife? She says how do you know my husband? He says hello I'm Lee jae u (me:Omo the guy who got the heart) she remembers and angrily leaves, he runs after her begging for 5 minutes. She says she's sorry she has to prepare for the ritual ceremony. He says I thought that I might bump into you today that's why I came, she says I always noticed flowers every time I came here, you must have known that I come here often but I don't like meeting you in person like this, he says I want to repay you in some way. She says live a good life and help others that's how you can repay my husband. She leaves At home she's making food for the ritual ceremony but her mind isn't there and the food starts to burn, mother in law rushes in and tells her to go rest. She wants to tell mother in law about jae u but she changes her mind and instead asks if mother in law thinks the man jeong do saved is living a good life? Almeoni says I hope so. Sy asks "do you think he's a good person?" almeoni says we should hope that he is, even if he was a bad man he's probably changed by now, I want to see what he looks like. Seonyeong says don't say that, why meet him? It will only cause heartache plus he doesn't know that jeongdo gave him his heart as well (me:oh he only thinks the man died saving him aigoo) almeoni says that bothers me as well, why shouldn't he know that? Sy says that will burden us all, we will all feel uncomfortable, I don't want to meet him.

The next day she's delivering laundry to her customers with her bicycle, she slips on the staircase while coming from one of her customers and has to limp with her bicycle back home. She sees jae u standing in front of her store with a hamper in his hands, she asks what he's doing there? He notices her knee is bruised, her mother in law and her son come out of the house, almeoni asks if jae u is a guest, the son goes "uh, we met you yesterday, you came to see my dad right?" (lmao snitch). Almeoni asks him to come in, sy is peeling apples to offer him while he kneels before almeoni, he says I know you don't want to see me, I wanted to visit you several times, I had to stop myself, I always wanted to visit you, I'm so sorry. Almeoni says you were 25 back then, how old are you now? He says 27. She says you're so young you have many years ahead. Are you healthy? He says yes. She says you haven't done anything wrong, I'm happy to see you. She wants to start talking about his heart surgery when seonyeong interrupts with the apples. Almeoni asks her to stay with them but she says she has a lot to do and leaves. Jae u is hurt, almeoni says jaesu doesn't feel comfortable yet, I don't blame her, you understand right? Jae u says of course I do. Outside jaesu is hanging laundry, she says why didn't he just forget about it, why dwell on the past? I never asked him to be sorry. She goes into her shop and sees an ointment for her knee on the counter and his complimentary card, he wrote on it "call me if you need anything". Almeoni comes in and tells her to go eat, she says she's not hungry. Almeoni scolds her and tells her to be more easy going, let things go and get over the past. She brings out an envelope of money and says she tried to refuse but he feels bad and wants to repay them. Seonyeong is angry, she says his sister already paid them (me:oh?) almeoni says that was not enough (lewl) sy says is this enough to pay for his life? Almeoni says we gave him his heart (aigoo) seonyeong says did you tell him? Almeoni says no. Sy says if we take this money it's the same as if we sold his organs. It will bring shame to jeongdo's reputation.

Jae u is at his sisters shop, he says I'm sorry noona, I would have liked to give you the money to extend your business but I had to repay them, she looks nervous and says did they say anything else? He says like what? She says nothing, I hope you feel better now, it's your money you can spend it as you like, it's not about the money, you don't owe them anything now, I know money isn't enough to pay for his life but move on and live your life now, take things easy now OK? His phone rings, it's seonyeong, she says she'd like to see him briefly.

They meet at a café, he wants her to order but she says she won't take long, she returns his money and says let's not keep repeating ourselves, it's ok. I mean it. She leaves. He runs after her and is out of breath by the time he catches up to her, he says I'm grateful that he saved me but it's hard, I don't know if I should feel grateful or sorry, I don't know what to think, I can't laugh but I can't cry either. She says I told you it's not your fault, he says no it was my fault, I was weak so I received a help from someone else too but I couldn't reach you or that person's family (me:lmao they are the same *sigh* poor baby) I can't keep living life pretending that I don't know about you. They go sit at a park, she asks if he's still a student, he says no, I'm an animator, I draw cartoons, I was always weak so I spent my time copying drawings from comic books as a boy. She says it's good that you knew what you wanted to do early, he says I think I can do something for you on behalf of your husband, hammering nails, changing light bulbs, unclogging the drain, sometimes you need a man, can you let me help you? She says my husband wasn't a handyman, I don't think of him just because of hammering nails or changing light bulbs, when I breathe, the air is cold, that makes my heart cold too, that's when I realize he's not around, how can you help me with that? He says when you breathe, you mean that you feel it all the time. She says is that what I meant? I'm not even sure, we're not always aware that we are breathing. Don't feel bad anymore. To us or to the other family that helped you. Let's go. As they stand to leave, she notices that one of his shoelace is undone and tells him, he starts to tie the lace using the technique she used for her son, she's shocked. Flashback to her asking jeongdo why he ties his laces that way, he says it's so it doesn't come undone. Back to the present she asks jae u if he always ties his laces that way? He says it doesn't come undone if you do it this way.

The next day she's in front of her shop a few people are gathered, a man is accusing her of stealing his suit, he says he brought it but she says he has never brought anything to their shop. The man says she must have sold it, lent it or spoilt it. Jae u comes to visit with a gift (lol this boy no dey hear word), sy is trying to convince everyone that she doesn't do bad things like that, the man says she lives alone maybe she loses her mind sometimes (me:mtchewww who is this thing, first of all she doesn't live alone). Jae u shouts don't say that, would you steal another person's things if you were poor? Don't accuse her. The man says what, how dare you? You little.. Jae u says do women and young people all have to do as you say? You're a man of mature age, you shouldn't pick on people like this either, if you don't have any proof please just leave or call the police (#EndSARS), he takes sy into her shop. They are rearranging clothes and he says I'm usually shy and I'm usually not good at speaking back to elders but I got really mad just then, I even shocked myself, I guess my heart donor was a brave man. She looks at him, he says oh I didn’t tell you did I? I got a heart transplant when I had that accident (me:lewl she knows) she says I see. He says I'm sure he was cool, brave and really kind, his heart is too good for me. She says you must wonder sometimes about your donor. He says of course, all I know is that he was in his 30s, maybe I ran into him once on the street, that could happen. If that's the case was I nice to him, Was he married (seonyeong starts to tear up) he must have loved someone, I wonder how his family is doing? I'm a sinner. Sy says I have to go and rest, he says he will clean up, she says no, she'll do it later. Go, thanks for today. She's sitting on the rooftop when he comes to her with a mop (me:lol so he didn't go) he says he's looking for a place to wash the mop, he says the reason he came today was to bring a DVD for uju (her son), an animation that his company made. She says they don't have a DVD player, he says should I buy you one then, she looks at him like are you crazy lol, he says or bring uju to my company, there's a theatre and exhibit, kids like it. She ignores him, lol he sits beside her and says she must like scarlet sage, she has them planted in her rooftop garden, she says you know a lot for your age, he says I'm not that young. She walks up to the flowers and says then you must know that it has a sweet taste too, it cheers me up, she plucks a flower and licks the end. My brother is looking at her and it's clear he's in love *sigh*. He offers to go do deliveries for her, she tries to stop him but nope e no work, he says his sister has a restaurant and he has done deliveries lots of times. He comes back from deliveries and gives her donuts he bought for her he says it's sweeter than the flower and tries to feed her, she collects it and eats herself, aigoo she seems touched, she's about to fall in love o Chai, she smiles and says it's really delicious, he starts to smile and blush, she asks why he's laughing, he says she said sweet things cheer her up and she smiled after just one bite like a child, she's nervous and says you're not wearing sneakers with laces today, then she walks away and he's smiling after her.

He's at work and his boss tells him to prepare to go on a work trip.

Sy, mother in law and uju are at the market apparently almeoni has to go on a trip and uju's school also has a school trip so seonyeong wants to make kimbap for them. The amebo owner of the shop asks her who the man that helped with the nasty customer was, he also delivered for you, is he a relative? (me:what's your own) almeoni looks suspicious and says who's that? Seonyeong says jae u came by, he's just someone we know.

At home, she's making kimbap, almeoni asks her if she fed jae u before he left?, she goes "huh?" almeoni says he helped you with work, did you just make him leave? She says he came briefly just to give uju a cartoon. Almeoni says he must really want to do something for us. She asks when almeoni is coming back? Almeoni says in 3 days. Uju comes out of the room and says he can't sleep, almeoni says it's cos he's excited about his school picnic tomorrow, uju tells his mom to make lots of kimbap.

Lmao the next day it's raining so the school cancels the picnic, uju is crying that he doesn't want to go to school, almeoni went to her own picnic, he must go for his (lol spoilt thing) jaesu tells him almeoni went to a hot spring while his class was supposed to go to a zoo, he says he can wear his raincoat and boots (awwnnn), she tells him not to be stubborn, to go to school and then another day they can go on the picnic, he says no! I hate you.

At jae u's workplace, his boss sends him on an assignment to go

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
take pictures for inspiration for a manhwa, jae u says he can't go cos it's raining, the boss says the rain will stop soon and gives him the keys to his car.

At the laundromat, uju is sad, he refuses to eat, sy promises him that they would go on a picnic with almeoni next time. He calls her a liar, that all she does is work, she never keeps any of her promises, he hates her, his friends always go out with their parents, she says she's busy, she remembers jae u telling her to bring uju to his workplace, so she calls him, he's so excited to receive her call, she asks if they can go to the animation center.

He goes to pick them in his boss's car, uju is so happy, singing all the baby shark doo doo doo in the world, jae u is smiling like a proud appa, the rain has stopped, jae u asked uju if he's having more fun on the drive then he would have had at the animation center, uju screams yeah, sy says she hopes they're not disturbing his work, he says they're doing him a favor, he has always wanted to go on a picnic and eat kimbap but he couldn't as a child because he was weak. He asks uju if he goes to a lot of picnics, uju says no, he used to go to a lot with his dad.

At the park, uju is playing with a toy while jae u and seonyeong are on a bench watching him. Jae u says uju is cute, she replies all children are cute (erm.. Nope) he brings canned drinks for them, she struggling to open hers and he does it for her (me:really biatch you can't open a can lewl) she says thank you, he says it's nothing, she says no thank you for coming to see us even though I told you not to, I only just noticed but I feel more at ease lately, how about you, do you feel better after meeting us? He says can I be honest with you? She says can't you just lie and tell me you feel better? He says you're so feminine, very feminine, when I'm with you, I feel like a man (Wawu I guess) she's flustered, he says I'm just saying, I wore shoes with laces today, he stands up picks his camera and asks uju to come for a picture, she doesn't want one but uju agrees so they both pose while he prepares to take their picture, she's smiling weird (my smile) and he tells her to smile naturally, he talks about how donut makes her happy and she's more at ease and smiling naturally, he's about to take a picture but he's struck by her beauty and keeps zooming in on her face lol ignoring poor uju aigoo. They continue to enjoy their picnic and sightseeing while jae u and sy keep stealing glances at each other, they go to a waterfall, he tries to help her skip the water but she's nervous about him touching her and she falls into the water aigoo, it's dark and uju is sleeping while they make a fire to dry her clothes, he apologizes and she says her clothes are fine she's just worried cos her phone got into the water and isn't working. He apologizes again and she tells him she fell in the water by herself, he's looking at her (me:kiss her!) he says can I ask you a question, What's your name?(lmao I just realized he doesn't know her name aigoo) she says oh I just realized I didn't tell you my name, seonyeong, Yoon seonyeong, he repeats seonyeong ssi and writes her name in the sand with a stick (see this is the 2nd time a Korean female name is sounding so sweet from a guy's mouth to me, I'm just like urghh guys make out already and put me out of my misery lol, the first time was when I watched jonghyun and yura on we got married, I swear I died everytime he could her ahyoung-a, anyway back to the story) so she sleeps with her son while he sleeps in the car (well they both just toss and turn cos neither of them can sleep).

The next day he drives them back home, almeoni is coming from her trip and sees them but she hides. Seonyeong tells uju not to mention their picnic to almeoni and he's like why? She says almeoni doesn't like it when the house is empty (lewl). Almeoni comes in and seonyeong is shocked, she says she thought almeoni would be gone for 3 days, almeoni says she changed her mind, she asks seonyeong why she hasn't opened shop yet and aunty lied that she overslept.

At the shop seonyeong is in a cheery mood, she's humming along to music on the radio and almeoni is looking at her with suspicion, seonyeong asks why, almeoni says nothing she's just wondering about seonyeong's mind, seonyeong is like huh? A delivery guy comes to deliver a package to seonyeong and they both wonder who it's from, she sees jae u's name on the package and lies to almeoni that it's from a friend, almeoni laughs and says you don't have any friends tho, seonyeong says from my hometown and runs out, almeoni keeps suspecting her. A phone is in the package. Seonyeong is happy but she's also worried, the phone rings, she answers, it's jae u he asks her if she likes the new phone and begs her to accept it (omona he's using her picture as his laptop wallpaper, kee me lemme die) she tells him thank you and ends the call, he's happy. Uju comes to his mom and sees the phone, he says he wants to take her picture with the phone just like the animator ahjussi (me:SNITCH! lol) jaeu's sister comes to pick his dirty laundry and sees the picture on his screen, he tries to close the laptop but it's too late, she asks "isn't that the man's wife?" he says yes, she says do you meet often? He says sometimes lol, she says don't do that, don't feel guilty, he says it's not because of guilt, she says then why do you go meet them, why do you take photos of them, he says I just want to be good to her and make her smile (me:Chai God when lol) I'm the one who made her lonely so I want to be with her (lol even he is shocked by his confession) the sister is shocked "are you saying you like her?" he says I don't know, she says you're crazy. He wants to go out, sister says don't do this, it won't help any of you, she wouldn't have lost her husband if it weren't for you, they'd be living a happy life (me:how do you know) you hurt her once, don't hurt her again, both of you will get hurt, he says I'll take care of it, she screams what will you do, he screams I'll take care of it, I will, she says can you tell her How the accident happened, why her husband ran into the road? He leaves (me:hey mogbe *puts hand on head* abeg what caused accident o before we finish falling in love).

At home seonyeong is busy enjoying her new phone, almeoni says you're really in a good mood today, would you like to go on a blind date? Seonyeong is surprised. Almeoni says I can look into it for you, you need to start over. Seonyeong says what are you talking about? Almeoni says I want you to get married again, I'll go live in the country, I'll come to visit uju once in a while, I'll make kimchi for you in the winter. Seonyeong says I'm not getting married again. Her phone rings, it's jae u's sister.

They meet at a Café, sister says I want to cry and beg you, I feel terrible asking you this, maybe you'll understand me if I cry in front of you but that isn't proper either. Seonyeong says just tell me. Sister says my brother keeps visiting you, I don't think that's right, it's not easy for me to say this to you but it's not proper and.. Seonyeong says I understand what you're saying.

Seonyeong returns home and sees jae u in front of her shop, he's calling her number, she hides and picks the call, it's obvious they are both sad, he wants to tell her about the accident but she thinks he's about to profess love so she ends the call and refuses to pick again. He sadly says if he doesn't tell her today, he'll probably never tell her again.

She's at a blind date and her mind is not there, it's obvious she's not into it plus oga keeps ringing her phone, he sends a text "I haven't seen you in a few days, do you know how I feel now?". She confesses to her date that she's not ready to meet a man and her mother in law made her come. On her way home she passes a donut shop and remembers him buying her donuts. She brings out her phone to read his numerous messages and his call comes in, she tries to ignore it but gives in, he asks why she hasn't been picking his calls, are you avoiding me because you know how I feel? You can curse me or call me crazy, I'm crazy cos I keep thinking of you, I wanted to come see you but I'm afraid you'll tell me not to come back, I miss you (she's crying), say something! She asks where he is? He's running to go meet her and his sister is waiting in front of his office, calling him a jerk for not coming home for a number of days. She says all he feels is guilt and pity, you haven't met many girls, you don't know love, he says you're right I didn't think I was allowed to meet or know girls, but I can do it now, my heart's beating like this, I can like someone now. Sister says oh really? I met her. He says what! What did you say to her, did you tell her that I was going to kill myself, that it wasn't an accident? OmG seonyeong is there, she heard (me:wait so jeongdo died while trying to save someone who wanted to commit suicide and he even got his heart heol!). Sister said calm down I didn't tell her but you'll feel guilty everytime you see her. He says I don't feel guilty, I didn't know he would try to save me, did I ask him to save me? He didn't die because of me, you told me it was an accident that it was not my fault (me:dude shut up she's listening shi!t) aigoo he sees seonyeong, she's crying and going back home, he runs after her, she asks "did you run to the road on purpose?" he can't answer, she says why didn't you just keep your mouth shut from the beginning, Why did you say that you're sorry, that it's painful, that I'm feminine, why did you ask for my name? Look how things have ended up. He says I couldn't stand it, living everyday in a useless body was too hard for me, I thought everything would be over if I died, I never imagined this would happen. She says how could you approach me, are you even human, do I look easy to you? He takes her hand and puts on his chest and says can you feel my heart, hearts don't lie (me lmao mumu that's her husband's heart eotteokhe) everytime I see you or think of you my heart pounds, my love for you grew stronger so I couldn't tell you, I wanted to tell you but I couldn't. She says your heart.. It's my husband's(ghen ghen). He goes what? She says we gave you his heart without knowing the truth. He says you're lying, she gives him his phone and says let's not see each other again.

She's sitting sad in front of her house, almeoni comes out and says she's still at the blind date, seonyeong says she's back and she doesn't need to go on any more dates, I don't know why I'm hurting so much, nothing much happened, I shouldn't feel this way, why does my heart ache? She cries I don't know what's going on.

Jae u is also sitting sad at his workplace, he's going through her phone and sees the picture uju took of her apparently it was a video the boy made, we see her in the video asking if he can use the camera and he says he'll take her picture like the animation samchon, uju asks if she had fun on the picnic with samchon cos she kept smiling, she smiles and says it was because the weather was so good. She keeps smiling and blushing. The endeu.

I would rate this 8/10

I don't know if I should be angry or sad, on one hand the boy was a 25 year old born with a heart defect, he had never enjoyed life so I can overlook him wanting to commit suicide even tho I think it's dumb but please why didn't he just hang himself in his room or burn coals or something, why did he go to the main road where the chances of someone saving him was high, now somebody died, he still got the person's heart aigoo, like even if they say they'll still carry on with their relationship, there's guilt everywhere, I don't think that relationship will succeed, she has to have like Jesus level forgiveness for that to happen in fact I'm done

What I liked about it
1. The story of course
2. I loved that the mother in law wasn't some wicked witch, it was a breath of Fresh air to watch a nice almeoni

What I didn't like
1. Nothing really, even the abrupt end made sense to me oh wait, I didn't like the fact that it seemed seonyeong decided to close her heart to loving anyone at all, she told her mother in law that she wouldn't be going on anymore dates and I'm sad she felt that way because of a hurt she felt

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO Kang you are a problem oh!!!

I was quoting her literally, I don't see why that's a problem

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Oh now we're twins!!! Great, twins share everything: men, oppas, guys, oppas, etc

Lewl please twinship declined, @toykathy I am the dear olodo, I'm not doing twin again, I apologize

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I tire o

Lolololo is this olodos sticking together or oops sorry I forgot I was the olodo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

BREEZE TOWN

Dear olodos(bite me!),

AIR CITY

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lewl please twinship declined, @toykathy I am the dear olodo, I'm not doing twin again, I apologize

Looooool

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I was quoting her literally, I don't see why that's a problem

*knife*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MizMyColi(f): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2020
Welcome.

If you're re an Action Afficionado, please move Vagabond to number three.

Ovems:
I am new to Korean drama series. I have seen a few and really loves them.
Crash Landing On You
Goblin
What Is Wrong With Secretary Kim
It's Okay To Not Be Okay
Healer
While Your Were Sleeping (still watching).
On my to be watched list are
Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Vagabond
Faith
Legend Of The Blue Sea
Memories Of The Alhambra
Dinner Mate
Find Me In Your Memory
The King Eternal Monarch.
I have watched the episode 1 of these and will continue with them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Kang Ki Young

2. Kim Mi Kyung

3. Oh Yoon Ah

4. Cheon Seung Ho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lmaoooo. This is so typical of Kang.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2020
toykathy:

Lmaoooo. This is so typical of Kang.

I love you too unni

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Looool I get you sha, no data to waste!!!

Action:
Heartless city
Tell me what you saw
Midnight runners (a movie not drama)
Lawless lawyer
Vagabond
Memorist
I have seen episode 1 of both Vagabond and Memorist. Healer was better than both in my opinion. Lol. Will look for the others. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2020
MizMyColi:
Welcome.

Lol. I am not even that into action movies/series but Healer has motivated me. Did you love Vagabond that much?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Ovems:

I have seen episode 1 of both Vagabond and Memorist. Healer was better than both in my opinion. Lol. Will look for the others. Thanks.

Lol okay

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by maggdon(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2020
I need websites to download Korean movies/series with subtitles
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Happy birthday pumpkin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2020
Asian oppas who are not Korean, crush is an understatement (part something)

This pikin own has tire me, the human has refused to calm down... he always looks like he can steal your girlfriend, boyfriend, mother even father sef, plus cousins and all.....hahahahaha

Talented boy, activist, fitness freak, positive vibes only legend... keep it up star but I need him to be shy small, just small because with the way he is going, the world will catch fire...hahahahaha

Saranghaeyo Lexie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MizMyColi(f): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2020
Ovems:

Lol. I am not even that into action movies/series but Healer has motivated me. Did you love Vagabond that much?

Best ever in recent times. I anticipate a season 2.
My guy cheesy and Bae Suzy must kiss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
MizMyColi:

Best ever in recent times. I anticipate a season 2.
My guy cheesy and Bae Suzy must kiss.

Seconded!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Afternoon guys,
Please does anyone know a site where I can watch Ha Ji won's new movie Pawn.
Just saw the trailer and I'm dying to see the full movie, it looks so good!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
MizMyColi:
Welcome.

And add City Hunter too
And maybe K2!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.