Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962565 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao first of all, do not go past lusting after jipyeong

And I agree dramas know how to treat us like mugs, there is no geek in this life that looks as ripped as dosan, at least dem for even show us 1 exercise scene so that we'll know OK he's a geek that works out

THAT being said, watch yourself, stick to lusting after their characters

The Co-founder of Community of Oppa Ownership and DPO of Lust Police has arrived! grin
Fear not, I'm admiring from a respectable distance and won't encroach your territory.

That being said this drama was doing a good job of not spelling out who Suzy was going to end up with. . .till they released promotional BTS. I would have loved to keep guessing and be kept in suspense between the two well written male leads

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2020
Yonce:

The Co-founder of Community of Oppa Ownership and DPO of Lust Police has arrived! grin
Fear not, I'm admiring from a respectable distance and won't encroach your territory.

That being said this drama was doing a good job of not spelling out who Suzy was going to end up with. . .till they released promotional BTS. I would have loved to keep guessing and be kept in suspense between the two well written male leads

LOL I knew who she would end up with tho, Suzy and Nam joo Hyuk belong to the same agency and they are the biggest stars in the drama (popularity wise) so I was pretty sure they would end up together except if the writer decides to catch us off guard lol.

P.s : I love my title, gonna have it on a nameplate, complimentary card and everything

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Birthdays :

Happy birthday to you baby Jake. I wish you success in life. I heart you big

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PATAlolade(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Good Morning,
Please, help me out. I download (Bring it on ghost) and the subtitle is not synced, I have try to download the subtitle from other source still the same.
Please, does anyone knew where I can get its subtitle files that will sync perfectly.
Thanks.
NB: I download the series from o2tvseries(.)com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2020
PATAlolade:
Good Morning,
Please, help me out. I download (Bring it on ghost) and the subtitle is not synced, I have try to download the subtitle from other source still the same.
Please, does anyone knew where I can get its subtitle files that will sync perfectly.
Thanks.
NB: I download the series from o2tvseries(.)com
Use MX player, there is an option to adjust the speed. Click on "Subtitle > Speed"
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2020
Good morning and happy Sunday from Leader JungOne and I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSyU0p3YhmY
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

Happy birthday to you baby Jake. I wish you success in life. I heart you big

Happy birthday precious pie.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
hardeycute:
Use MX player, there is an option to adjust the speed. Click on "Subtitle > Speed"
even VLC player
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Support my babies not just because they are my babies but because they are brilliant and this song is beautiful. Their harmonies, the arrangement is delicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qzxMsCiV8Y

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Private lives has 4 episodes to go and im honestly not seeing anyone close to achieving their goal, they're just running round each other, blocking each other's parts, freaking come together, fight together against 1 cause and win together. Abeg I'm tired of these people

The spies who loved me remains the same for me, pleasant to watch but I'm not excited about it

Do we think those are ah reum's real parents, I don't know what I was expecting but I was really Bleh about them, I keep feeling they're kinda sorta fake? I don't know

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PATAlolade(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
hardeycute:
Ok, thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:56am On Nov 16, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Park Hyung Shik

2. Ryu Jin

3. Choi Dae Hoon

4. MK

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Park hyung sik my chingu of life

2. Ryu Jin ahjussi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2020
Apparently seo Hyun Jin and Yoon kyu sang oppa have been offered a drama next year and I am here for it. The endeu.

*currently watching*: private lives, start up, the spies who loved me
Song of the day : final dragon - taemin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
He's my #mancrushmonday
Game time
LEE DO HYUN
1. The First drama you saw HIM in
2. The Most recent drama you saw him in
3. Your Favorite drama of his
4. Your Favorite character he's played
5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him
6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)
7. A character you'd like to see him play
8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)
Since 18 again has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2020
Guess the drama title
YOUR MAJESTY FOREVER HEAD OF STATE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since 18 again has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

Clean with passion for now

2. Clean with passion for now

3. Since I've only seen him in clean with passion for now, my answer is clean with passion for now (and his IG lol)

4. Let's just go with clean with passion for now, I can't shout

5. I wasn't a fan of his otp in cwpfn, he seemed juvenile

7. Like Lee Jong suk's character in school but with a bit more romance

8. Drama - Kim bora. Real life - I don't know, he seems like the type to date a member of a cutesy girl group, I need him to make a name for himself first before I ship him with anyone

So these were my answers but things have changed

2. 18 again

3-6. 18 again

7. I'm glad he did do a high school drama but I still need him to do another one

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

YOUR MAJESTY FOREVER HEAD OF STATE

The king eternal monarch

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Record of youth

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Apparently seo Hyun Jin and Yoon kyu sang oppa have been offered a drama next year and I am here for it. The endeu.

Song of the day : final dragon - taemin

It's a pairing that never crossed my mind but I love it!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lol Lee bo young and her ancestors had a cameo in startup aigoo, I love her, I suddenly miss I can hear your voice. Can writernim get us a Kim so Hyun or Jung hae in cameo too, I swear I'd die!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Record of youth
Correct! You are on a roll!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

It's a pairing that never crossed my mind but I love it!

Same, up till now I am not completely sold on the pairing but I'm very curious and looking forward to it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aespa

They said we are here to slay and I hope with all of my heart that they do....(might actually stan(not quite sure))

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
I will take two if you have please

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Currently watching Suspicious Partner and anytime they are having a staff meeting, I just start laughing because I know the meeting is going nowhere. Lol. Chairman Byun ( whenever he is present in the meetings, they always end up quarrelling) is a very funny character with his Ms no evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Kim Yu Gyeom

2. Park Han Byul

3. Eric Nam

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Random post : I just find it really weird that when idol groups lose a member(s), they are encouraged by their agency to never mention the members, it doesn't matter if that person left due to a scandal or personal reasons, the groups behave as if that person never existed, like no matter what, that person was with y'all and is part of your success story, shi!t doesn't make sense to me, anyway I'm glad minhyuk did sorta refer to jonghyun, he didn't say it plainly but at least we all knew what he was talking about unlike fx that never mentioned sulli's name until she died or snsd that kept confusing themselves going when we were 9, I mean 8 Lmao *sigh* people of God, life is not that hard

P.s : happy birthday to park hanbyul, currently hiding in jeju with her criminal husband, I'm guessing that's the end of her acting career, oh well, I wish her well

Song of the day : where r u - mamamoo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.