Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972809 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2020
sarang60:
SO funny but so true. The second male lead in start up was more loved on the internet.

But strictly speaking, the love started cos he was awesome on 1n2d and then blew up cos jipyeong is the besteu.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Go Joon

2. Lee Yoo Young

3. Park Ji Young

4. Jo Yi Hyun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2020
My Ice King is plus 1!

Happy birthday to Park Sunghoon. Noona loves you dearly.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
toykathy:
My Ice King is plus 1!

Happy birthday to Park Sunghoon. Noona loves you dearly.

This baby is literally Nae treasure and I am so proud of him. Saranghaeyo Nae sarang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Found another voice I have a crush on.

This song is everything, this drama is everything, the cast is everything.

The only Cdrama I haven’t skipped the intro yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reXSb-gvds4
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Appreciation

Baby of mine (part something)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
BABY of mine (part something)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
I see your hardwork and dedication, I see your zeal and passion, I see your endurance, I see all the sacrifices you have made and I say thank you because in as much as they are for you, the impact in the lives of others is undeniable.

Enjoy life treasure, I am solidly behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Just started watching Penthouse aka Skycastle lite

I'm only on episode 2 though, apparently it's also very similar to World of the married lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Blinkingbae: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
sarang60:
Found another voice I have a crush on.

This song is everything, this drama is everything, the cast is everything.

The only Cdrama I haven’t skipped the intro yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reXSb-gvds4
checking it out, it's on YouTube... how many episodes is it?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm only on episode 2 though, apparently it's also very similar to World of the married lol
Hey mama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Blinkingbae: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
ibkayee:

VIP is also similar to world of the married also... Please where do you download from?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
sarang60:
Asian oppas who are not Korean, crush is an understatement (part something)

Asian men have seriously gone from being ranked the least attractive race to 'wtf papi, why you so hot kiss'

There's this Korean rapper I recently got into, Jay Park. Aesthetically he's pleasing but his voice?
Mama Mia!
His voice must be what exotic swiss chocolate would sound like if it could talk.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Start Up

Finally done and it was a bittersweet ending.

First off, I'm going to miss seeing those dimples on my screen. Ji Pyeong's dimples were the best tools to market this drama.
I came to care about all the minor characters and their shenanigans, despite the dragged unnecessary love triangle, I enjoyed the romance between Dal mi and Do san even though I'm team Ji Pyeong.

Of course there were loopholes but no drama is perfect so there's that.
Halmoni's last scene with Ji Pyeong made me shed a tear, dude has gotten used to navigating life alone he forgot that you really need a solid support system to go far as evidenced by the love surrounding Dal mi and Do san both at the home front and the little family they formed at the office.
I'm sad he ended up alone just the way we met him. . .he deserved his own happy ever after.

Again what was the point of the sister story line?!
In Jae could have been replaced by the Start-up team in the promotional poster because she added next to nothing (except being a convenient villain) to the story. Talk about a wasted character.

Lastly, if you like Ji Pyeong raise your hands. If you don't raise your standards. cool

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
ibkayee:

I didn't watch sky castle but world of married and penthouse is nothing alike. The only similarity is the adultery part

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yonce:
Start Up

First off, I'm going to miss seeing those dimples on my screen. Ji Pyeong's dimples were the best tools to market this drama.
I came to care about all the minor characters and their shenanigans, despite the dragged unnecessary love triangle, I enjoyed the romance between Dal mi and Do san even though I'm team Ji Pyeong.

Halmoni's last scene with Ji Pyeong made me shed a tear, dude has gotten used to navigating life alone he forgot that you really need a solid support system to go far as evidenced by the love surrounding Dal mi and Do san both at the home front and the little family they formed at the office.
I'm sad he ended up alone just the way we met him. . .he deserved his own happy ever after.

In Jae could have been replaced by the Start-up team in the promotional poster because she added next to nothing (except being a convenient villain) to the story. Talk about a wasted character.

Lastly, if you like Ji Pyeong raise your hands. If you don't raise your standards. cool

Who gave you crushing rights to Kim Seon Ho Ji pyeong is urs but don't go near KSH oppa. Araeso?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yonce:

Asian men have seriously gone from being ranked the least attractive race to 'wtf papi, why you so hot kiss'

There's this Korean rapper I recently got into, Jay Park. Aesthetically he's pleasing but his voice?
Mama Mia!
His voice must be what exotic swiss chocolate would sound like if it could talk.

This post is sending me!
LMAO.
Unfortunately, Jay will hardly ever use that voice of his to sing songs with reasonable lyrics but it's part of his charm grin

Are you new to Khiphop in general? If no, who are your daddies? If yes, remain daddiless please

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cheat on me if you can

So I just finished watching My dangerous wife and I jumped on another 'cheating husband' drama. Obviously I am highly entertained by women punishing men in various ways , muahahahahahahahaha

The plot is different from MDW and I am loving it! How does one use his two legs to cheat on a woman as scary and uri writer? I just know that this woman has issues and it's only episode 2. I am going to love this!!!

Go Joon is not just cheating on her, he's cheating with MULTIPLE women. Changing them like pad. He even has a timetable. Lewl, it's going to be bloody man....pun unintended!

As for Kim Young Dae, he had better respect himself and give me the noona errr not romance but entanglement that I am cravingggg. It will be hot!!!

Finally, Cho Yeo Jeong is so beautiful. Jesus. I am in love. Her eyes, her full face, na wa oh. Na serious wa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
I still have Search, Start up (ep16), Awaken, Kairos, SF8 and The cursed to catch up on....and that's minus the 1 billion dramas I haven't watched on my PC....God epp me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Blinkingbae:
checking it out, it's on YouTube... how many episodes is it?

It is 40 eps and it is currently one of my faves. When it was airing, they released one ep a day which was great. I am currently in love with it but I am also scared that they will ruin it for me. I started the show because of Seven, Wei and Steven(the main leads) but the entire cast is Bae.

Be ready to cry, laugh and then cry again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Don’t ask me why I am not interested....just take a look at Nae Nampyeon, if you can compete then we can talk....... SEHUNAH has confusion me ooooo.... HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Look at my ghostbusters, I love them so much.

Pic 3&4: I screamed when I saw him....hahahahaha... he is always a clown, even when he is doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yonce:

Mama Mia!

Hahahahaha

First of all, there is gold in your mouth. This was an awesome way to put it.

As for JP, join the queue.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yonce:
Start Up

“Lastly, if you like Ji Pyeong raise your hands. If you don't raise your standards”. Sorry I said you have gold in your mouth, na diamonds dey there.

Nae dimples. Come to think of it, I do have a lot of Asian babies with dimples. (Don’t ask me to share ooo).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2020
toykathy:

Who gave you crushing rights to Kim Seon Ho Ji pyeong is urs but don't go near KSH oppa. Araeso?

Unnie calm down, we don already share ram, na bone remain if you care for.... hahahahaha......

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
I still have Search, Start up (ep16), Awaken, Kairos, SF8 and The cursed to catch up on....and that's minus the 1 billion dramas I haven't watched on my PC....God epp me

If I tell you my own ehn, you will fast and pray for me....(I know BUT you will, it is that bad)

I just keep getting busy and then distracted by other dramas. I wish I was just confined to korean dramas but no, I am on top Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Taiwan, It is well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2020
sarang60:

If I tell you my own ehn, you will fast and pray for me....(I know BUT you will, it is that bad)

LMAO don't worry, we will go on a 3 month vacation and watch all our dramas

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:26am On Dec 09, 2020
I know it won’t be long before he says something hilarious..... hahahahahahahahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Lol all these thirsty people lusting after jipyeong, make una continue dey share am. But just realize no one else has rights to Kim sun ho, it is he and I alone in our ark and God and Noah has shut the hell out of that door so no one else is coming in. Love and light ho's

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Choi Minho

2. Bae Soo Bin

3. Han Sang Jin

4. Ni Ki

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Cheat on me if you can

So I just finished watching My dangerous wife and I jumped on another 'cheating husband' drama. Obviously I am highly entertained by women punishing men in various ways , muahahahahahahahaha

The plot is different from MDW and I am loving it! How does one use his two legs to cheat on a woman as scary and uri writer? I just know that this woman has issues and it's only episode 2. I am going to love this!!!

Go Joon is not just cheating on her, he's cheating with MULTIPLE women. Changing them like pad. He even has a timetable. Lewl, it's going to be bloody man....pun unintended!

As for Kim Young Dae, he had better respect himself and give me the noona errr not romance but entanglement that I am cravingggg. It will be hot!!!

Finally, Cho Yeo Jeong is so beautiful. Jesus. I am in love. Her eyes, her full face, na wa oh. Na serious wa.

You forgot her full lips grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.